Needed: Best Price on BULK size 5 diapers!

Old October 12th 06, 08:36 PM posted to misc.kids
slugbug

Default Needed: Best Price on BULK size 5 diapers!

I am looking for the best deal possible on bulk size 5 disposable
diapers. Presently, I'm paying 19 or 20c each for store brand, in packs
of around 50 to 75. This is recloseable with velcro. I could also go
for pull-up style, if cheaper.

I'm interested in buying bulk from some place, and don't care what the
brand is. By bulk, I mean buying up to 1000 diapers. In return for
buying a large amount at once, I'd like to get them for 16 cents each
or less.

We have two toddlers that currently use this size. If we bought a huge
amount, this would also save me from having to drive to the store when
we run out. So, buying in bulk would not only supposedly save me up
front on cost, but it would also save me time, and gas.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea who I could contact about
buying such a large quantity at one time. 1000 diapers is probably
twice what many of the stores around here have in stock at any given
time, of ALL the brands.

I have no interest in messing with rebates, waiting to find the lowest
price, or anything like that. I just want to figure out where I can buy
a whole truckload of them at a discount. Anyone have any suggestions?
(I'm in the Dayton, Ohio area) Thanks in advance!

Old October 12th 06, 10:31 PM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

Have you tried the warehouse clubs (BJ's, Costco)?

Jeff

birth Dave Pregnancy 15 December 6th 05 05:31 AM
misc.kids FAQ on breastpumps, Part 1/2 Beth Weiss Info and FAQ's 1 March 21st 05 05:33 AM
Shoe sizes - mathematically impossible John General 7 September 3rd 04 06:40 AM
Vaginas: Penis size vs. Baby size (Dr. Horkel's EPI-NO) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 11 June 15th 04 08:49 PM
cloth diapers? tigger Pregnancy 21 May 21st 04 06:40 AM