MA - Outrageous Injustice

Old April 16th 09, 12:43 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

Default MA - Outrageous Injustice

The government is more of a threat to the American Male than any terrorist
group is!

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:35:33 -0700, "DB" wrote:

"Peter Franks" wrote in message
DB wrote:
When the government starts to imprison it's citizens over money issues,
it's time for a new government!

Incarceration should be reserved largely for the purposes of segregating
those that have demonstrated a tendency to maliciously and violently
harm
society.

Quite right, this is an abuse of authority! No judge in this land should
be
allowed to impute a set income when a Father has lost his job thru no
fault
of his own. America should be embarrassed about preaching freedom and
liberty for all to other nations when it imprisons it's own citizens for
minor money matters.

Hell, they sure don't imprison the scumbags on Wall Street when they stole
all the money that we will have to pay back. Not only did they get rich,
they also got rewarded with more money from the same government that puts
man in jail for not having the ability to support his kids!

I think it's a mistake to accept -- even in the interests of
keeping comments brief -- the notion that "child support" goes to
support kids.

"Child support" is money that the noncustodial parent
(virtually always the father) owes to the custodial parent, and she is
under no obligation to spend any of it on the children. Furthermore,
there is plenty of evidence that state "child support" formulas are
rigged to maximize the amount of money going to the mother.

The truth is that men go to jail for not having the ability to
pay money to their exes. Divorce industry participants disingenuously
try to conceal this by saying that the money is owed to the children.

Old April 16th 09, 02:30 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Phil

wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:31:44 -0700, "Chris"
wrote:

The
"child support" industry is driven purely by emotion.

That and the lack of fathers paying support.

Nope, just emotion. There is not one scintilla of sense in or about the
whole industry.
Phil #3

Old April 18th 09, 02:10 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Day Brown[_3_]

DB wrote:
When the government starts to imprison it's citizens over money issues, it's
time for a new government!

BE careful of what you wish for.
The order imposed by government supports the infrastructure agribusiness
depends on to plant, care for, and harvest. Without that, expect famine.

How to get rid of the government without having a population that knows
how to grow its own food is debatable.
Old April 19th 09, 04:14 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Peter Franks

Day Brown wrote:
DB wrote:
When the government starts to imprison it's citizens over money
issues, it's time for a new government!

BE careful of what you wish for.
The order imposed by government supports the infrastructure agribusiness
depends on to plant, care for, and harvest. Without that, expect famine.

How to get rid of the government without having a population that knows
how to grow its own food is debatable.

You have to be joking!

The intervention of government into agriculture has only caused problems
and created artificial shortages and inflated prices.

Farmers know how to grow crops, not government.

Are you a communist by chance?
Old April 19th 09, 03:08 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Phil

"Day Brown" wrote in message
. com...
DB wrote:
When the government starts to imprison it's citizens over money
issues, it's time for a new government!

BE careful of what you wish for.
The order imposed by government supports the infrastructure
agribusiness depends on to plant, care for, and harvest. Without that,
expect famine.

How to get rid of the government without having a population that
knows how to grow its own food is debatable.

Total bull****. Growing food is not a problem in America, never has been
except during the dust bowl days and only for a section of the country.
Government is the problem, not the solution in food as well as "child
support", which is anything but. Demanding absolute government control
for every minor inconvenience has created most of the problems we have
today. Every government 'solution' simply creates more problems than it
solves, which it rarely does.
Without government intervention, my garden each year grows quite well. I
was raised on a farm with pigs, cattle, chickens and acres of crops;
foodstuffs to be sold to those lacking space, time or intelligence after
taking what was needed by the family,so I know quite well how to grow
anything that is suitable for the region in which I live. When and how
to plant is even explained on small packages of seeds. And we did it
without government control telling us what to grow or paying us not to
grow certain items to keep the price artificially high. Due to
government regulations, corporate farms are the norm along with
contaminated foodstuffs.

It works the same way in nearly every other area of life. Too much
government is worse than no government.
Phil #3

Old April 19th 09, 03:13 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Phil

Day Brown wrote:
DB wrote:
When the government starts to imprison it's citizens over money
issues, it's time for a new government!

BE careful of what you wish for.
The order imposed by government supports the infrastructure
agribusiness depends on to plant, care for, and harvest. Without
that, expect famine.

How to get rid of the government without having a population that
knows how to grow its own food is debatable.

You have to be joking!

The intervention of government into agriculture has only caused
problems and created artificial shortages and inflated prices.

Farmers know how to grow crops, not government.

Are you a communist by chance?

Some people believe that without government force, individuals are
helpless. "It takes a village" is the mindset much like in Russia
between 1917 and 1995.
That is a very good example of government incompetence, one on which the
American public seems to demand we try to repeat. We're kinda stupid
like that.
Phil #3

Old April 19th 09, 06:32 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Day Brown[_3_]

Phil wrote:
[...]

Whatever gave you the idea I'm talking about a government solution? It
takes a village cause the village will have a few nightowls to keep an
eye on the surveillance gear and an ear on the dogs in case there are
intruders while you are asleep. The nuclear family farmhouse is a death
trap for any jackass SWAT team.

The village has enuf hands, that if the weather threatens, everyone can,
as I remember doing, get out in the field to haul the grain in before it
gets wet.

I was born in a farmhouse in 1939 that was still so crowded with kin
who'd lost urban jobs that I was born in the upstairs hall. Grandpa just
hooked up the team and plowed an extra acre of garden, and we all got to
eat homegrown veggies. But back then, before they lost the jobs in the
city, they'd grown up on family farms, and knew what the **** they were
going. I dont think the fat assed couch spuds today would know how to
grow turnips.

I remember county fair plaques on the wall for 45-48 bu corn/acre using
what we now call 'organic' methods. Agribusiness today doses the land
with Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potash. [that's a period; the trace
minerals needed for maximal mental development have been leached out
long ago] And with that, they get 155 bu corn/acre.

People are too goddamn crazy now to learn to grow their own food.
Old April 21st 09, 03:00 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Phil

"Day Brown" wrote in message
. com...
Phil wrote:
[...]

Not crazy, lazy. Society expects... demands actually, that government do
everything for them, including thinking. True, most people can't plant
anything more than their ass in front of the TV and many children have
no comprehension of where meat and milk actually comes from other than
the store but it does not take a village to do ****. A village only
makes it more difficult, if not impossible, to do what needs to be done
because someone has to feed these leaches and they pass laws to make
their life easier and less real. We had dogs to take care of intruders
and guns if necessary. We didn't need someone to take care of our
business, especially the government. Today, we need a watchman BECAUSE
of the government, which is the village that demands we feed them for
doing a job we don't want and do not need done.
This is exactly how the child support industry came about and has taken
over the job of parenting, resulting in the village mentality that is
destroying America and free will around the world.
Instead of relying on family, we have "facebook" to network with
strangers who have even less of an idea about how to solve a simple
problem. This is all a problem with thinking the "village" is an
improvement.
Phil #3

A permanent fixture of injustice: Child Protective Services fx Spanking 0 June 5th 08 06:02 AM
A permanent fixture of injustice: Child Protective Services fx Foster Parents 0 June 5th 08 06:02 AM
Outrageous DB Child Support 1 December 31st 05 07:18 AM
Divorced Dads' White-Hot Sense of Injustice Dusty Child Support 0 June 26th 04 09:04 PM
CA. Courts Can't Make Precedent, On Injustice At Men Andre Lieven Child Support 9 March 4th 04 05:16 AM