My Motehr; So Old; So Cold

Old March 6th 11, 12:55 AM posted to alt.recovery.aa,misc.kids,alt.support.depression
Gary Sokolisch

Default My Motehr; So Old; So Cold

On Mar 5, 4:30 pm, Gary Sokolisch wrote:

42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Gary

Mine had little of the June Cleaver,
but less of the Mommy Dearest.
Most of my troubles came later, with an emotionally abusive
husband. Toci

At Least you had a husband.

Old March 10th 11, 09:01 AM
Mark_ferguson77 Mark_ferguson77 is offline
Banned

Very very nice.
I have no words to say something about this poem.
It is completely awesome & heart touching..
Old March 19th 11, 11:18 AM
popeye42 popeye42 is offline
Banned

very touching indeed , good one

My Motehr; So Old; So Cold Gary Sokolisch General 8 April 2nd 11 02:00 PM
Another cold lucy-h Pregnancy 4 April 10th 06 07:47 AM
Getting out of the cold Tiffany Single Parents 0 March 31st 05 12:03 AM
What to take for a cold Shelley Pregnancy 5 November 23rd 04 01:33 PM
I have a cold:( Tori M. Pregnancy 3 November 16th 04 08:38 AM