Swine flu fatal? Or Tamiflu fatal?

Old October 18th 09, 08:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
john[_5_]

Default Swine flu fatal? Or Tamiflu fatal?

Hilary Butler,

25 Harrisville Road,

Tuakau 2121.

092368990.

Reference:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/health/new...=emailfr iend

Swine flu fatal? Or Tamiflu fatal?

Dear Sir,

A question needing an answer by Dr Claire McLintoch's study of pregnant
women with swine flu, is whether or not Tamiflu is safe in pregnant women.
In Australia
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-...-wife-and-son/
Claire Perkins was given became ill and was given Tamiflu. Tests later found
she did not have Swine Flu. Two days into the course of Tamiflu, she was
having sudden headaches, double vision and stomach cramps and a blotchy red
rash, and was rushed to hospital. Her still born baby was later delivered
by caesarian and six days afterwards the mother died.

Is "the" flu killing mothers and babies, or "Tami"flu?

Tamiflu has not been tested in pregnant women with swine flu before, because
real life 2009 is that "test". Since women are immunosuppressed in
pregnancy, and because swine flu is a "new" virus, Tamiflu's safety,
concurrent with swine flu infection, would seem a fundamental question
needing an answer.

Hilary Butler.

Old October 18th 09, 05:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Happy Oyster

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:54:40 +0100, "john" wrote:

Hilary Butler.

is an extremely clueless person.
..
--
How a sect kills YOUR children

http://www.pharmamafia.com
Old October 18th 09, 09:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Peter Bowditch

Happy Oyster wrote:

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:54:40 +0100, "john" wrote:

Hilary Butler.

is an extremely clueless person.
.

I was extremely pleased to find out one day that she was defaming me
in some comments on the British Medical Journal's web site, although
she was careful (or frightened) enough to refrain from actually using
my name. She was defending the right to beat children to death and
blame vaccines for it at the time.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old October 18th 09, 09:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Happy Oyster

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:01:46 GMT, Peter Bowditch
wrote:

Happy Oyster wrote:

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:54:40 +0100, "john" wrote:

Hilary Butler.

is an extremely clueless person.
.

I was extremely pleased to find out one day that she was defaming me
in some comments on the British Medical Journal's web site, although
she was careful (or frightened) enough to refrain from actually using
my name. She was defending the right to beat children to death and
blame vaccines for it at the time.

WHAT!? What did she write? Do you have copies?
..

Old October 18th 09, 11:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Peter Bowditch

wrote:

Happy Oyster wrote:

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:54:40 +0100, "john" wrote:

Hilary Butler.

is an extremely clueless person.
.

I was extremely pleased to find out one day that she was defaming me
in some comments on the British Medical Journal's web site, although
she was careful (or frightened) enough to refrain from actually using
my name. She was defending the right to beat children to death and
blame vaccines for it at the time.

WHAT!? What did she write? Do you have copies?
.

It was some years ago and I don't know if I could still find it on the
BMJ site. If I remember correctly she said that I must be demented to
doubt that a violent criminal could harm a baby.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com