Vaccine lies: 3, 4 & 5

Old October 15th 09, 04:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Default Vaccine lies: 3, 4 & 5

"Vaccines do not cause autism, SIDS or Shaken Baby Syndrome."--Chief vaccine
liar Bowditch

Autism http://www.whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html

"We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the
years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children
delivered by us who never received vaccines.......Every doctor now
essentially in this country has done something as heinous as the Nazis did,
unknowingly."----Dr. Mayer Eisenstein

"A specter is haunting the medical and journalism establishments of the
United States: Where are the unvaccinated people with autism?" ---Dan
Olmsted

SIDS http://www.whale.to/vaccines/sids.html

"I have never seen a SIDS death in a healthy breastfed baby, unvaccinated,
who has slept on anything from here to Timbuctoo. Over the 19 years in IAS,
we have never seen one."--Hilary Butler

SBS http://www.whale.to/vaccines/sbs1.html

It would be more correct to say vaccine deaths are hidden under the dubious
diagnosis of SBS

"A jury on Tuesday cleared a Warren County man who was accused of inflicting
brain damage on his son by shaking the then 5-month-old baby. William Carey
was charged in March 1996 with second-degree aggravated assault and
endangering the welfare of a child a week after his son suffered seizures
and was rushed to the hospital. Doctors at Robert Wood Johnson University
Medical Center detected hemorrhages behind the 5-month-old boy`s eyes and
determined the cause was shaken-baby syndrome. The baby had received an
immunization earlier that morning, which defense attorneys argued was the
cause of the seizures and the bleeding behind the boy`s eyes."--Media

Old October 15th 09, 08:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:34:54 +0100, "john" wrote:

"Vaccines do not cause autism, SIDS or Shaken Baby Syndrome."--Chief vaccine
liar Bowditch

Autism http://www.whale.to/vaccine/vaccine_autism_proven.html

"We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the
years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children
delivered by us who never received vaccines.......Every doctor now
essentially in this country has done something as heinous as the Nazis did,
unknowingly."----Dr. Mayer Eisenstein

That is insane bull****.

The children also were washed, wore cloths, breathed air. Not to talk about all
the food, they ate.
--
Schwerer Pfusch Arzneimittelprüfung

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_amp.htm