runescape,runescape gold,runescape money

Old July 2nd 07, 06:14 AM posted to misc.kids
einvid

Default runescape,runescape gold,runescape money

How often have you heard the phrase "need a good pest control world"
on the forums or in-game?

We all know (well, most of us) that clans of minigame-dedicated people
world hop from one world

to another avoiding "noobs", who in my experience is anyone under
level 100. Keeping their

elitist groups apart from the lower levels of us common Runescapians,
these players maintain a

near-100% success rate in the minigame of their choice. Pest Control
is the most infamous

example, but I did once meet a Castlewars clan (since disbanded) and
Barbarian Assault was going

that way last I saw, with players demanding level 3 in a class before
accpeting team members.

What these people don't seem to realise is that they are the ones
responsible for essentially

killing these minigames.

Think back to when Pest Control was first released. Some bright spark
had the idea of posting an

unofficial Pest Control world (world 78) on the forums; this swiftly
filled up world 78 to

bursting point, with low levels and high levels alike. The games
weren't perfect, but with three

or four decent players success could be achieved 80% of the time.

Then some equally bright spark with an unfortunate lack of foresight
(or caring) had the idea of

the pest control world hopping clan.

This divided players into two categories:

*Clanners. Hopping with their fellow members, these elitists fought
only with their own kind and

deprived the lower levels of their aid. Success rate: 98%, at least.

*The non-clanners. These people were generally average players,
looking for the swift experience

which could be gained in the days of world 78. Unfortunately, the
three or four aforementioned

players were no longer around; all these players had to aid them were
the level 40'* who didn't

know where they were. Success rate: about 10-40%, variable.

http://www.runescape-money.eu
http://www.rs2-money.com
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gold-items/
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gold-items/index.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gold-i...ape-items.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gp-for-sale/
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gp-for-sale/index.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/
http://www.runescape-money.eu/index.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gifpackage.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/payment.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/note.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/faq/paypal-faq.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/faq/pa...sterunion.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats/
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats...pe-cheats.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats...es-cheats.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats...-cheats-1.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats...-cheats-2.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats...-cheats-3.html

runescape,runescape gold,runescape money,runescape cheat eyshod General 0 June 29th 07 06:21 AM
runescape gold,runescape money,runescape news kinkmsk General 0 June 28th 07 09:08 AM
runescape gold,runescape money,runescape news eislkd General 0 June 27th 07 06:28 AM
runescape gold money eyshod General 1 June 18th 07 09:01 PM
runescape gold money eislkd General 1 June 7th 07 02:06 AM