pregnancy testing

Old September 7th 07, 11:30 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

Default pregnancy testing

If I did a pregnancy test 6 days before my period is due what are the
chances of a positive test?

I've been feeling icky for the last few days but also have losse bowels sry
tmi so I put it down to perhaps a tummy bug but my friend who is pregnant
said she had that with her now expectant baby. My breasts feel a bit bigger
not much so friend saying it's a goo sign but being impatient I did a hpg
but that was a bfn so what are the chances of a positive test 6 days b4
period is due.

april

--
www.freewebs.com/lastchancerabbitrescue

Old September 7th 07, 03:24 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jeni Steers

"april & co" wrote in message
If I did a pregnancy test 6 days before my period is due what are the
chances of a positive test?

Hi April.

All the ones I bought said that they could detect a pg up to 4 days before a
period is due, but the odds at 4 days start at 50%. After 3 days the odds go
up and so on. I was also impatient and tested earlier than that. I had bfn's
right up to the day before I was due on and only tested positive on the day
I was due. And this was with a variety of tests. My only inking was that I
could smell the marshmallows that had been in William's Easter Egg bucket
that was near me, even though df couldn't smell it right up close.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Jeni

Old September 7th 07, 05:41 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

No as accurate as waiting until your period is due. Regardless of how you
feel now, knowing if you are pregnant or not isn't going to change anything.
You will know the answer soon enough, because your period will come, or it
won't, or you will get a + on an hpt.

On a different note -- did you ever talk to your social worker about another
pregnancy, and how that would go? Are they going to get involved again, or
finally let you alone, like a normal person?
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_Guest1, Password:
guest
Password

Old September 7th 07, 09:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

Hi Jamie

On the first not okay so i'll wait for a bit and test again soon.

On the second note LOL yeah I spoke to my ex social worker, support worker
and the guy from Banados that did the parenting assessment as we had a
meeting for the change over to our new social worker and they all agreed
that yes to a certain extent they would leave us alone as a family, there
would be no assessments and baby would not go into foster care and I wouldnt
have to spend time in the hospital either being assessed by the nurses ect.
I would come home like a normal mother with her baby and they'd leave us be.
We still have a social worker and when baby is born when that happens yes
they will keep giving us support which we have now which consists of them
coming out every 6 weeks or so which I really don't mind and welcome with
open arms. I have to say this time round they've been quite good and they
were only undoing the damage that B social services had caused. They support
us by paying the fees for my daughter to attend nursery every monday for a
day and they don't really intervere at all anymore. They also welcomed the
news of us having another baby and repeated that I do a good job with
Joanna.

hugs
april
. ..

Old September 7th 07, 11:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:45:51 +0100, "april & co"
wrote:

[...]

This is great news, April. Good luck :-)

Nan
Old September 8th 07, 12:57 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

This is great news, April. Good luck :-)

Nan

Thank you Nan

april

Old September 8th 07, 01:25 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

That is so great to hear, April. I'm really pleased for you! Congrats!
I'll keep you in my thoughts that your ttc wait isn't long.
--

"april & co" wrote in message
[...]

Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID
and Password

Old September 8th 07, 11:56 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

thank you jamie

"april & co" wrote in message
If I did a pregnancy test 6 days before my period is due what are the
chances of a positive test?

I've been feeling icky for the last few days but also have losse bowels
sry tmi so I put it down to perhaps a tummy bug but my friend who is
pregnant said she had that with her now expectant baby. My breasts feel
a bit bigger not much so friend saying it's a goo sign but being
impatient I did a hpg but that was a bfn so what are the chances of a
positive test 6 days b4 period is due.

april

--
www.freewebs.com/lastchancerabbitrescue

pregnancy testing questions? Bruce and Renae Pregnancy 5 September 18th 06 10:27 PM
testing Wayne B Pregnancy 3 November 15th 04 03:05 PM
testing Anne Rogers Pregnancy 0 September 26th 04 08:14 PM
Is it ok to put off testing? DL Pregnancy 3 May 25th 04 09:51 PM
OT - testing Taulmaril Pregnancy 0 October 4th 03 01:56 PM