CLAN IN 7TH CHAMBER

Old October 15th 08, 03:17 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,ALT.USENET.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default CLAN IN 7TH CHAMBER

here's some pleasant spam from my friend Bill

========

Well, here we are in the middle of fall. It's not my favorite time of
year because, even though Mother Nature endows us with incredible
beauty, I'm always apprehensive about the cold weather to come. What
I'm doing where it's gonna be cold, I don't know. Like the song says,
"I'd much rather sweat than shiver". Whatever your thoughts on the
subject, I hope you enjoy the season and stay healthy and happy.

What's been happening? I enjoyed some recent concerts at 3rd Street
Coffee House by Doug Harper, Emily Singleton and Clinton Collins.
These are all terrific artists, and I encourage you to catch them
whenever they're in your neighborhood. I missed Pops Walker at 3rd
Street, as I went to play at the New Knoxville Brewing Co. and on to
Chattanooga for my nephew's wedding. NKBCo. is a cool venue, and I
enjoyed featuring at Karen Reynolds' "Block Party Songwriter's
Night". The wedding was the most spectacular I've ever been to, and
I'm sure that's true for many of the other attendees. Check out the
pics of both on the web site at:
http://billpaynemusic.net/photos.html

There are also pictures of the House Concert we had on September 30,
starring Steve Virts and my trio, WOODY. If you missed it, shame on
you!