Deadbeats

Old July 31st 04, 02:52 PM
Pammie1

Default Deadbeats

And as I understand it, they are supposed to follow Jesus' example. So
where
does that leave Pammie1?
Phil #3
-------------

And Christ would say GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN!!!

Pammie1

Old July 31st 04, 04:47 PM
Chris

Default My Final Words....

"Phil #3" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Pammie1" southerngirl@The Real Thing wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I have spoken what I've had to say. You may not like it but who cares.

As
long as there is a chld support office in my area then I am going to
continue to fight for what's owed to my kid.

It's owed to you, not your kid.

I am going to use all my
power to fight for a stiffer law to make these dad's in the world pay

for
their kid.

Child support is money from one parent to the other, primarily from men to
women. It is not payable nor owed to children.

If you don't want to be affected then stop having kids. If
you take care of yours that's great, but the ones who don't are really
sad. I am not going to waste any more of my time agruing with retarded
people who thinks it's okay to abort a kid or not pay support.

If C$ supported children, I'd agree. It doesn't, I don't.

It's been
very interesting listening to what everyone has to say. I believe
everyone has a right to their own opinion. May you continue to believe

in
what you believe in and I will do the same. Child support isn't going
anywhere, so Get over it.
Have a nice life. I have a kid to raise. I
will warn her of Heathens like yourself.

Please do. The more girls that grow up avoiding men, the more will not be
raised thinking that fathers are a monthly check.

They may still hold that belief; just that they themselves won't be forcing
men into such position. No matter how you slice it, it all still boils down
to fathers FORCEFULLY being nothing more than a free money machine to women!
And then people wonder why society has so many social
problems........................ I don't.

POST your own TOPIC this one is
over and out. I hope I don't see any of you in my future. ;o)

You mean all this typing I've been doing is not going to be posted because
you said it was over?
Sorry, little one, it's over when no one posts to the thread. You may

start
a thread but you can't end it. That's just the way it works. IOW, you

don't
get the last word by stamping your foot, holding your breath or throwing a
tantrum.

Phil #3

Pammie1 not PammieL

Old July 31st 04, 06:52 PM
Tiffany

"Pammie1" southerngirl@The Real Thing wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
And as I understand it, they are supposed to follow Jesus' example. So
where
does that leave Pammie1?
Phil #3

And Christ would say GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN!!!

Pammie1

I think you mean "Get THEE behind me Satan".

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM