Deadbeats

Old July 29th 04, 07:12 AM
AZ Astrea

Default Deadbeats

"Pammie1" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
The day that male birth control appears on the market will be the
beginning
of a whole new era I believe. I know that last year they said they
finally
were successful and that it would be on the market soon but I haven't
heard
anything more. I can't help but wonder why.

I do think that everyone choosing to have sex should use condoms for
protection against stds.

~AZ~
----------------

Why won't you just choke the chicken, that's probably all you are good for
anyway.

----------
What the **** are you talking about you stupid bimbo? I am a woman who was
smart enough to have an abortion when I got pregnant.
What an idiot.

~AZ~

Pammie

Old July 29th 04, 07:16 AM
AZ Astrea

"Kenneth S." wrote in message

And because we're talking about men, not women, we have to keep in

mind
that (in the U.S. at any rate) men are the sex that is denied the
post-conception reproductive choices given to women. Also, because we're
talking about men, we have to keep in mind that men are the sex that has

pay 18+ years of "child support" to the women who actually make the
choices.

So Zimm's advice is correct, as far as it goes. However, the failure
rate of condoms is significant. So she should go further and advise men

abstain from sex or confine their attentions to post-menopausal women.

More
reason for me to start up Vintage Dates, Inc., my dating service
specializing in post-menopausal women!

----------------
There are women, (of all ages), out there that have never wanted kids, do
not want kids and will never want kids. But usually they don't want a guy
who has kids either. Hmmm, never mind. I guess you are stuck with
post-menopausal women.

~AZ~

Would-be investors, send your money
to me.

"Zimm" wrote in message

Bob wrote:
Zimm wrote:

I do think men should always wear condoms, though. It's just the
smart thing to do. Prevents babies and cooties.
Zimm

So did you ever use a female condom? I though not.

More sexism. Pathetic.

Bob

Sure, but we were talking about men, not women.

Zimm

Old July 29th 04, 07:19 AM
teachrmama

"Pammie1" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I pulled 18 months out of the air, but I was really serious about getting
know someone before getting into bed with them, as opposed to getting to
know them *by* getting into bed with them!

--------

I got the point Teachrmama, Bob just doesn't understand anything. He pulls
stuff out of his butt. I knew exactly where you were heading. I use to
be a sex freak. After this experience (having a kid), I have have calmed
down completely. Life isn't about having sex anymore. I have realized
that. So like I said before, it's no way that I am getting back in this
situation, but a situation has already been created so both parties need
to step up to the plate and take care of the innocent child. It's not
their fault. Just like I have been forced to live and learn, the father
should also be forced to live and learn.

You *chose* to live and learn by keeping the child. You, however, seem to
think that the *government* should force the father to live and learn. What
do you think he will learn? To love his child? Or to resent the
government, and the mother of the child who insists that money=being a
father? Your child has drawn out your instincts of caring and loving--the
government has not forced that on you. So maybe you could try the same with
the child's father. There was something that you cared about in him. His
child needs to know that part of him that drew you to him. Unless, of
course, it really was just sex, which I doubt. You wouldn't be this angry
with him if all you ever expected was sex. In any case, his child deserves
to know the best in him, and you are in a position to draw that out of him
by your behavior--or you can draw out the worst in him by your angry clamor
for just money. It's your choice.

Old July 29th 04, 07:27 AM
AZ Astrea

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Pammiel" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Okay guys, I have a confession to make...

The truth is I have no idea who the father of my child is. I slept with
so many men during the 9 months prior to my child's birth, that the

father
could be any one of hundreds of different guys.

I'm also an alcoholic and a prostitute. My pimp ordered me to post on
this board in the hopes that maybe the real father of my baby would step
forward.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go down a bottle of gin and slap the
hell out of my kid.

Pammie

What a comedian. sarcasm

---------------------
The truth is worse than fiction. She is yet another example of the type
that make me ashamed to be a woman. But she must enjoy something here
because she won't go away even though there are thousands and thousands of
ngs filled with nauseatingly, whiney, victims like her she chooses to spew
her crap here in this one little tiny corner of usenet dedicated to helping
ncps and the occasional cp. Somebody give her a clue.

~AZ~

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM