The Dance of The Weasel was Kids should work...

Old December 10th 03, 11:01 PM
Kane

Default The Dance of The Weasel was Kids should work...

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:05:53 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 8 Dec 2003, Ignoramus25226 wrote:
"Ignoramus29143" wrote in message
In article ,

Kane wrote:

I see you have been going anywhere but to my question in

response to
your defense of spanking and OUR confusion about spanking

being
beating.

spanking is a subset of beating.

How about a swat on the buttock? Is it a spanking or a beating?

Your example is specious nonsense...yet another of your mindless
twaddle contributions to The Question.

He didn't say, "swat." He said "spanking is a subset of beating."

You may, if you ever grow up, respond to the actual question or claim
being presented.

As for your nonsense, instead of changing the subject I'll stay on it
for a response and ask you some related questions.

We do not know the following, and surely you can fill in for us:

age, size, strength of the hittee

size and strength of the buttock hitter

mental and physical health profile of the hittee at the time of the
hit

state of mind of the hittee

maturational (developmental stage) of the hittee

how hard or light the hit was

Tell us those things and maybe we can come up with a more cogent
response than your recent "reasonable standard," a classic hasty
generalization which you went on to defend with a failure to accept
the burden of proof, followed by circular reason's "begging the
question." Three fallacies in row, follow up with your magnificently
infintesimal Red Herring.

Tell us, Doan. Where would YOU put the line between swat and beat?

Or failing that, how many logical fallacies will you come up with
after this equivocal question you just presented to try and defend it.

A perfect question for the person that didn't and can't answer The
Question when asked, and tried and failed with the usual dodge.

You will NOT answer any of the questions asked in response, will you?

[;-]

Doan

Watch him boogie folks. The Dance of The Weasel

Kane