| Kane Presumes for Doan

Old December 11th 03, 12:07 AM
P. Tierney

Default Kane Presumes for Doan

"just me" wrote in message
.. .

"P. Tierney" wrote in message
news:ayKBb.501681$Fm2.482015@attbi_s04...

You think incorrectly.
PT -

I'd suggest ignoring them, if not adding the main participants to your

kill
file. The main persons involved are regulars on an anti-CPS newsgroup,

they
have a long standing feud going on, and they seem to keep widening the
groups which they think must be involved with their mudslinging as most of
the helpful talk on the group of origin has been beaten out by this hoo-ha
type of stuff. If you can't kill file, just ignore the tantrumers.

Yes, you are right. I didn't plan on getting into any extended
bang-my-head-against-the-wall discussion. I just thought I'd
toss a post out there and see what happened. Ever the
optimist.

P.
Tierney

Old December 11th 03, 12:11 AM
Kane

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:39:22 GMT, "just me"
wrote:

"P. Tierney" wrote in message

You think incorrectly.

PT -

I'd suggest ignoring them, if not adding the main participants to

your kill
file. The main persons involved are regulars on an anti-CPS

newsgroup,

One is, one is not....both are though on alt.parenting.spanking, the
ongoing subject of the thread.

they
have a long standing feud going on, and they seem to keep widening

the
groups which they think must be involved with their mudslinging as

most of
the helpful talk on the group of origin has been beaten out by this

hoo-ha
type of stuff.

Yes, that is because one side is honest, and the other, well, weasel
is too gentle a title.

If you can't kill file, just ignore the tantrumers.

Most excellent advice.

regards

-Aula

Back atcha, and many more of `em. Enjoy the snow.

Kane
Old December 11th 03, 12:14 PM
just me

"P. Tierney" wrote in message
Yes, you are right. I didn't plan on getting into any extended
bang-my-head-against-the-wall discussion. I just thought I'd
toss a post out there and see what happened. Ever the
optimist.

Good luck! Maybe someone will actually listen? They've *really* been into
the xposted mudslinging lately!

-Aula
--
see my creative works on ebay under http://snurl.com/369o
and on zazzle at http://snurl.com/38oh

Kane Presumes for Doan Kane General 5 December 10th 03 07:39 AM
Kane Presumes for Doan Kane General 1 December 10th 03 05:11 AM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 04:28 AM