Us at 3 months! (Xposted)

Old July 15th 03, 03:38 AM
Laurie

Default Us at 3 months! (Xposted)

nnaesor wrote in message ...

"Laurie" wrote in message news:WxJQa.856

So, to sum things up, life is good. Stressful, for sure, but good

stress.
I love my little family. I love having a girl and a boy. I love seeing

my
husband be so gentle with the baby and tender with Jessica. I love the
heads that turn when we're out to smile at and admire my beautiful

family.
Most of all, I love the fact that they're all mine and that we created
this.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 12.5 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

What a beautiful and touching sentiment. Thanks for making me weep tonight

Roseann

Happy to oblige!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 12 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

Old July 15th 03, 02:34 PM
Cheryl S.

Laurie wrote in message
.. .
Christopher will be 3 months old on Wednesday (the 16th)!

Wow, how did that happen? ;-) Happy 3-month birthday Christopher!

Things have gotten a lot better, finally. I'd say that right about 10
weeks was the turning point.

I'm so glad to hear things are better for you. (And I will keep that 10
week mark in mind to help get myself through any rough spots ahead...)

So, to sum things up, life is good. Stressful, for sure, but good
stress. I love my little family. I love having a girl and a boy. I
love seeing my husband be so gentle with the baby and tender
with Jessica. I love the heads that turn when we're out to smile
at and admire my beautiful family. Most of all, I love the fact
that they're all mine and that we created this.

Awwwww, Laurie! sniff Where was the tearjerker warning in the
subject line? :-)
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 3 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Old July 15th 03, 08:13 PM
Laurie

Cheryl S. wrote in message ...
Laurie wrote in message
. ..
Christopher will be 3 months old on Wednesday (the 16th)!

Wow, how did that happen? ;-) Happy 3-month birthday Christopher!

I know, I can hardly believe it myself.

Things have gotten a lot better, finally. I'd say that right about 10
weeks was the turning point.

I'm so glad to hear things are better for you. (And I will keep that 10
week mark in mind to help get myself through any rough spots ahead...)

Yup, just remember that it DOES get better!

So, to sum things up, life is good. Stressful, for sure, but good
stress. I love my little family. I love having a girl and a boy. I
love seeing my husband be so gentle with the baby and tender
with Jessica. I love the heads that turn when we're out to smile
at and admire my beautiful family. Most of all, I love the fact
that they're all mine and that we created this.

Awwwww, Laurie! sniff Where was the tearjerker warning in the
subject line? :-)

smile I'll warn you next time!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 12 weeks

Old July 17th 03, 03:18 PM
Em

"Laurie" wrote in message
snip
So, to sum things up, life is good. Stressful, for sure, but good stress.
I love my little family. I love having a girl and a boy. I love seeing

my
husband be so gentle with the baby and tender with Jessica. I love the
heads that turn when we're out to smile at and admire my beautiful family.
Most of all, I love the fact that they're all mine and that we created
this.

Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel weird at
all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey! Three
months ago *I* had a March edd!"?

Thanks for sharing your nice post :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 17th 03, 05:02 PM
Belphoebe

"Em" wrote in message

Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel weird

at
all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey! Three
months ago *I* had a March edd!"?

Well, there seems to be something about March for my clan! My brother
became a Dad in March of last year, my DS was born March 8, '03, and I
recently learned that my DH's youngest brother is expecting a baby *next*
March.

Belphoebe

Old July 17th 03, 07:00 PM
Em

"Belphoebe" wrote in message
"Em" wrote in message
Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel

weird
at
all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey! Three
months ago *I* had a March edd!"?

Well, there seems to be something about March for my clan! My brother
became a Dad in March of last year, my DS was born March 8, '03, and I
recently learned that my DH's youngest brother is expecting a baby *next*
March.

I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months in
families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the extended family
including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking out" by having a Sept.
(or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 17th 03, 07:04 PM
Em

"Cheryl S." wrote in message
Em wrote in message
Does it feel weird at all to you to see the March edd's
on this group now & think, "hey! Three months ago *I*
had a March edd!"?

I'll tell you what is weird to me, is seeing the new March EDDs and
thinking, three *years* ago, I had a March EDD! It just isn't possibly
that long ago that I first found out Julie was on the way.

Ooh! That *would* feel weird! It feels somewhat odd to me to see people who
are due in January now, since I found out I was pregnant in January, so I
can only imagine how it will feel once Sept. is three months past & new
Sept. edds are showing up! Makes the years seem *way* too quick!

(Btw, I lurked on this group when you were pregnant with Julie--towards the
end. It doesn't feel like it has been three years! :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 17th 03, 08:56 PM
Belphoebe

"Em" wrote in message
"Belphoebe" wrote in message
"Em" wrote in message
Aww! Sweetness! Happy 3-month birthday to Christopher! Does it feel

weird
at
all to you to see the March edd's on this group now & think, "hey!

Three
months ago *I* had a March edd!"?

Well, there seems to be something about March for my clan! My brother
became a Dad in March of last year, my DS was born March 8, '03, and I
recently learned that my DH's youngest brother is expecting a baby

*next*
March.

I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months in
families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the extended

family
including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking out" by having a Sept.
(or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)

Funny thing--my brother just called me this afternoon to let me know that
they're expecting their second baby. . . . . Due next March!

Belphoebe

Old July 17th 03, 09:12 PM
Jacqui

Em wibbled

I've noticed that it seems like there are often "popular" months
in families. In my family-of-origin, it is March & May. In the
extended family including DH's family, it is July. We're "breaking
out" by having a Sept. (or Oct. I suppose) baby :-)

Between 26 Aug and 15 Oct I have to deal with birthdays for: Dad,
brother's fiancee, my two brothers, MIL, Mum, DH, and two small
cousins. Between 15 Nov and 9 Jan there's three of my grandparents, one
of DH's grandparents, three cousins, my godson, my best friend, SIL,
FIL, three aunts, and two uncles. Within 9 days in May there's me and
DH's two brothers.

Small Clanger and other SIL are the only two July birthdays in all the
huge extended family on both sides (and that's assuming SC isn't
*allowed* to get as far as August - 1 August would be 41+6 and I'm
definitely being induced before that!), and SC will be the only "birth
member" of either family in July.

Jac
Old July 18th 03, 03:42 PM
ArkieNurse

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:20:38 GMT, "Laurie"
wrote:

Christopher will be 3 months old on Wednesday (the 16th)! I can hardly
believe it. He doesn't look like a tiny new baby anymore; he's so round and
full and just big! He weighs 14 and a half pounds, he's already in size 3

snip

Glad everything is going well with you.

Vicky,
mom to
Ben 8/8
Corbett 3/8
Erica 1/30
Elizabeth 1/7
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do
not see"
Hebrews 11:1 NIV