and where are you from?..

Old March 21st 04, 10:06 PM
Sophie

Default and where are you from?..

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Leanne wrote:
The post about european posters got me thinking.

Where are you all from??

Washington, DC (USA) metro area.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Why did I think you were out in the countryside in VA?

Old March 21st 04, 11:18 PM
Buzzy Bee

Default Interested aside

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:04:22 -0500, "Sophie"
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
I could probably name them all but I don't know if I could put them all on a
map - particularly the North East states and the square ones in the middle

Whereas I could probably, given a list, get them all in teh right
places (though I might get a couple of the square ones in the middle
the wrong way round).

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com
Old March 22nd 04, 12:14 AM
KD

I'm in Atlantic Canada, Nova Scotia to be exact.

KD

"Jennifer from Colorado" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:59:12 +0930, "Leanne"
wrote:

The post about european posters got me thinking.

Where are you all from??

I'm from Colorado, near Denver.

Jennifer from Colorado
edd 3/15/04

Old March 22nd 04, 02:55 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Leanne wrote:

The post about european posters got me thinking.

Where are you all from??

Washington, DC (USA) metro area.

Why did I think you were out in the countryside in VA?

Hmmm...I dunno. I've lived in Virginia Beach,
and we go visit out in the country sometimes, but I've
never lived in rural Virginia. It's pretty, but I like
having more going on around me ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old March 30th 04, 10:33 AM
Mary Ann Tuli

Default Request for US members

I used to get confused about which way, but someone told me "spring
forward,
fall back" and (although we say autumn rather than fall) it's a great
way of
remembering.

That's the common way of remembering it around here, too. ;-)

I used to have trouble remembering, but now I never forget because I was
in labour when the clocks went forward :-)
So my records say my labour was an hour shorter than it actually was!
It would have been nice to have skipped that hour I can tell you.

Mary Ann