Some pics of my new son.

Old May 1st 04, 02:27 AM
melbgal1

Default Some pics of my new son.

http://www.geocities.com/april_b_baby/Page15.html

( Anyone that's visited my pages before will know that it's a free page,
with an alocated "visitors quota", which is sometimes exceeded ... if
this occurs, I apologise, and please try again at a later time )

thanks !

--
Proudly presenting Bébé B
Born 20.Apr.2004
Old May 1st 04, 02:48 AM
Carla

On Sat, 1 May 2004 11:27:26 +1000, melbgal1
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/april_b_baby/Page15.html

( Anyone that's visited my pages before will know that it's a free page,
with an alocated "visitors quota", which is sometimes exceeded ... if
this occurs, I apologise, and please try again at a later time )

thanks !

What a living doll he is! His skin is beautiful and he is so alert --
I can't believe he's only 10 days old. You look great too!

I can't wait for my little guy to get here.

Congrats again!

Carla
#1 due 5/14/04
Old May 1st 04, 03:44 AM
Maggie

melbgal1 spake thusly

http://www.geocities.com/april_b_baby/Page15.html

Awwww.. he's gorgeous!!!
--
Maggie
Old May 1st 04, 03:47 AM
New York Jen

I just knew he'd be gorgeous! You guys look so wonderfully happy!
Congratulations!

- Jen

t...

Old May 1st 04, 04:02 AM
Lil Nicky's Mom

He is such a cutie! And you look so good too! I remember when my son was 6
days old, I looked like a zombie because I was still trying to adjust to the
lack of sleep.
congratulations!

Bessie

t...

Old May 1st 04, 05:46 AM
melbgal1

Carla says...
melbgal1 wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/april_b_baby/Page15.html

( Anyone that's visited my pages before will know that it's a free page,
with an alocated "visitors quota", which is sometimes exceeded ... if
this occurs, I apologise, and please try again at a later time )

thanks !

What a living doll he is! His skin is beautiful and he is so alert --

he is at that
They wrote on his birthcard "quiet but alert", which was exactly what
i've got on mine !! . We think he's an "old soul", but i've also been
told largish, overbaked babies are generally better behaved, more in
control of themselves.
But he's just great.

I can't believe he's only 10 days old. You look great too!

The maternal health nurse ( who pays a home visit here in Australia )
came to see him the other day. She said "he acts like a 4-week old!"

I can't wait for my little guy to get here.

not long now

Congrats again!

thanks !

--
Proudly presenting Bébé B
Born 20.Apr.2004
Old May 1st 04, 06:23 AM
Auntie Bubbles

"melbgal1" wrote in message
t...

http://www.geocities.com/april_b_baby/Page15.html

( Anyone that's visited my pages before will know that it's a free page,
with an alocated "visitors quota", which is sometimes exceeded ... if
this occurs, I apologise, and please try again at a later time )

thanks !

--
Proudly presenting Bébé B
Born 20.Apr.2004

Oh my goodness!! He is so cute! I missed your birth announcement, guess I
was busy.... : ). congratulations girl!
Cheers,
Alexis
Beanie #1, Michael Mose arrived 4/25/04

Old May 1st 04, 07:13 PM
Fer

Awwww he is such a qt!

--

Jenn
-WAHM
t...

Old May 1st 04, 07:52 PM
Daye

wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/april_b_baby/Page15.html

He's beautiful!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old May 1st 04, 10:11 PM
Cam & Shane

I love your photos. Your son is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get
mine on the outside....

Cam

---

Pics of Ashley kandie s Pregnancy 7 April 17th 04 06:41 AM
new st. mary's college moraga, ca observatory 21 pics. http://community.webshots moraga stars Pregnancy 0 April 16th 04 03:59 PM
Belly Pics Daye Pregnancy 1 September 17th 03 02:48 PM
OT- Decorating Pics Nina Pregnancy 1 September 2nd 03 03:39 PM