Ping top posting cat and crunchy dragon sig

Old December 11th 03, 07:07 PM
Andrew

Default Ping top posting cat and crunchy dragon sig

Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation about the
sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light hearted
remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one, would
have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear. ;-)
Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very much, sent
it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so. Hopefully
no copyright violation involved in my doing so.

Andrew

Old December 13th 03, 12:52 PM
Betsy

"Andrew" wrote in message
Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation about

the
sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light hearted
remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one, would
have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear. ;-)
Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very much,

sent
it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so.

Hopefully
no copyright violation involved in my doing so.

Andrew

I don't have a copyright to it. LOL! So if you violated copyrights...so
have I.

Betsy

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old December 20th 03, 10:21 AM
kat

"Andrew" wrote in message
Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation about

the
sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light hearted
remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one, would
have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear. ;-)
Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very much,

sent
it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so.

Hopefully
no copyright violation involved in my doing so.

Andrew

What? Me? Or is there another Kat around here?

I've been MIA for the last little while...

Too damn much to catch up on...

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old December 30th 03, 02:52 PM
Andrew

"kat" wrote in message

"Andrew" wrote in message
Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation about

the
sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light hearted
remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one,

would
have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear. ;-)
Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very much,

sent
it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so.

Hopefully
no copyright violation involved in my doing so.

Andrew

What? Me? Or is there another Kat around here?

I've been MIA for the last little while...

Too damn much to catch up on...

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Looks like you. I am kind of confused as to whether there is more than one
kat but am quite happy to wander through life in a blissed out haze of
unknowing (as you see I am still feeling effects of Amsterdam trip!)

Old December 30th 03, 02:59 PM
Tiffany

"Andrew" wrote in message
Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation

about
the
sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light

hearted
remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one,

would
have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear.

;-)
Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very

much,
sent
it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so.

Hopefully
no copyright violation involved in my doing so.

Andrew

What? Me? Or is there another Kat around here?

I've been MIA for the last little while...

Too damn much to catch up on...

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Looks like you. I am kind of confused as to whether there is more than one
kat but am quite happy to wander through life in a blissed out haze of
unknowing (as you see I am still feeling effects of Amsterdam trip!)

Many kates but I think only one Kat. It is getting confusing! lol

Old January 12th 04, 02:52 AM
Caring is Creepy \(aka kat\)

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Andrew" wrote in message
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Looks like you. I am kind of confused as to whether there is more than

one
kat but am quite happy to wander through life in a blissed out haze of
unknowing (as you see I am still feeling effects of Amsterdam trip!)

Many kates but I think only one Kat. It is getting confusing! lol

Oh yes, I kinda had a change up on my name. Don't care much for it, so I'll
take the kat part out of it soon...