Just looking for some friends to chat with

Old April 28th 06, 07:17 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Just looking for some friends to chat with

Hey everyone I'm kinda new in here.Im a 24 year old single mother of 3
and NO more on the way LoL..I'm in Charleston,WVa My kids are 4 years 2
years and 6 monthes.Anyways I'm just looking for some friendly chat and
some friends on here...If youre interested u can e-mail me at
or reply on here ...

amanda

Old April 28th 06, 12:44 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Hi Amanda,

I'm Kim... Single mother of 2... Girl 15 and boy 19... I live in Nova Scotia
Canada... How's life in Charleston?

Old April 29th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Life here in Charleston is very boring at times...we live by the
interstate so we see alot of tour buses and junk like that....How's life
in Canada

Old April 29th 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"amanda c" wrote in message ...
Life here in Charleston is very boring at times...we live by the
interstate so we see alot of tour buses and junk like that....How's life
in Canada

It's fine. Mind the attachments, pictures and graphics, please.
Old April 29th 06, 01:18 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"xkatx" wrote in message

"amanda c" wrote in message
Life here in Charleston is very boring at times...we live by the
interstate so we see alot of tour buses and junk like that....How's life
in Canada

It's fine. Mind the attachments, pictures and graphics, please.

Hi Amanda!

What xkatx is refering to is the fact that attachments, pictures and
graphics cause other readers com[puters o chug rather slowly or have
difficulties just loading...

Canada is fine... It can be boring... Tonight though at my house I'm having
a Fantasia party (girls only) lol so it should be a laugh... Been a while
since I've had a slumber party *grin* Perhaps you could plan one with all
the gal pals for fun!

Kim

Old May 25th 06, 04:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

hi amanda. im a single dad of 2 ages 9 and 12. just sayin 'hey' take
care

http://www.sjoel.com

Old May 27th 06, 01:06 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"shanejoel" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi amanda. im a single dad of 2 ages 9 and 12. just sayin 'hey' take
care

http://www.sjoel.com

Happy birthday to your son on the 30th.

My son turns 12 on the 30th too.

Saw youe site? I hope you've blocked your blogs from your kids - they don't
need to see the things you posted about their mother, immortalized for all
eternity on the web.

Old May 27th 06, 03:13 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

yes, i have, its probably not the best idea, but it helps get the pain
out of me.

Old May 28th 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"shanejoel" wrote in message
ups.com...
yes, i have, its probably not the best idea, but it helps get the pain
out of me.

And shoves it on the heads of your kids.

You may want to rethink that one.

Your children do NOT need to be stuck in the middle of your dislike for your
ex - you chose her, not them.

Old May 28th 06, 10:11 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"shanejoel" wrote in message
ups.com...
yes, i have, its probably not the best idea, but it helps get the pain
out of me.

And shoves it on the heads of your kids.

You may want to rethink that one.

Your children do NOT need to be stuck in the middle of your dislike for
your ex - you chose her, not them.

That's one of the most unfair things to do to a child... Sure, I've moaned
and complained, whined and bitched about B's bio dad, but never once where
he'd hear it from me, or even through the grapevine. I no longer really
care either way about him. I have nothing to lose or gain from him, yet I,
at least, managed to get myself an awesome son, so that's about all he was
good for I picked him, B didn't pick him.
Also, if you sit around knocking the ex, what does that say about you? What
does that say about the kids and what do they think it could say about them?
Oh, Mommy's a big f****ng loser, so what does that make me? Hm... Daddy's
the biggest a****le and I'm the child of that person......
Personal issues between parents should be kept personal and away from any
and all kids... Just what I do believe, anyways.