Spanking and non-cp alternatives compared

Old January 21st 07, 04:12 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Argument out of the past - Lately Kane WISHES he was in thepast!

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane pays to have his books printed, it's called a Vanity Press!

Anybody can pay to have their book printed.
Certainly they can.

Hihihi! That's funny!

I've never used a vanity press.

Then there are writers that publish with all the expenses carried by
themselves.

Then there are those that write to specialty publishers in various
professional fields.

Then there are those that contribute to the textbook industry.

Unless Greg can show that I used a vanity press, which be hard to do
because I did not publish under my own name, he's doing what you are
doing, Doan.

Showing your stupidity by displaying your ignorance.

Nope! We are having fun at your expense, Kane!
So far my account shows a net gain.

You are STUPID if you think so? Do you think so?

Now how can we explain this?

Your STUPIDITY explains it!

Three of you, and I'm still winning?

You ares still STUPID!

Doan
hihihi, you are funny.

And you are STUPID, Kane! ;-)
Why don't you call for a "who here believe Kane" call for help, Doan?

and hear an deafenning silence, Kane? ;-)

Doan

And be sure, at the same time to make one for "who here believe Doan?"

And......? r r r r r r r

Have you run across that post of Ken's, give that he's so good at
refuting the title of the article I posted, where he provides all the
many sources he knows of that shows that "sociopathy" develops in
children that are not spanked?

Diversion again? The burden of proof is on you Kane!

Your opinion in this, given you own aps, is so very highly regarded.

Hihihi!

Any thoughts?

You are STUPID! ;-)

Not in the least, Doan.

Are you denying that you are STUPID?

Much as you stomp your little foot and try to claim so.

Your little monkey ass has been thoroughly wiped and will be again as we
continue our little saga.

Hihihi! You seem to have an obsession with ass. Why is that?

You are a liar and a thug.

More baseless accusations by you, Kane.

Your implied threats recently prove the latter, and your posts back many
years prove the former.

And yours posts in the past proved you're a liar, and your recent posts
proved that you are STUPID, together they proved that you are a STUPID
LIAR!

Kane

Old January 21st 07, 05:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

[...]

Yep. Especially in comparison to you, who I just busted for lying about
where I had posted the International study and Ken ran from replying in.

Much as you stomp your little foot and try to claim so.

Your little monkey ass has been thoroughly wiped and will be again as we
continue our little saga.

Hihihi! You seem to have an obsession with ass. Why is that?

I rarely mention it except in relation to your sorry one that you keep
shoving out stupidly, so that we can't miss it.

You are a liar and a thug.

More baseless accusations by you, Kane.

I don't think so, and doubtless many others have watched you make a fool
of yourself by your limp lies.

Your implied threats recently prove the latter, and your posts back many
years prove the former.

And yours posts in the past proved you're a liar, and your recent posts
proved that you are STUPID, together they proved that you are a STUPID
LIAR!

Foot stamping does not prove a thing, Doan.

What is proven is that many times you called an honest error I admitted
to and corrected, and you continued to call a lie, makes you both stupid
(since we could all see your actions and mine to compare) and dishonest,
therefor a thug for continuing your lie.

And of course that was "STUPID" of you. Forgive my quoting a foot
stomping. It your's not mine.

Kane

I'd say you were busted by me, if it wasn't so funny that you did the
busting your very own little monkeyboy self.

Kane

Old January 21st 07, 07:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

[...]

Denying it won't change that fact that you are STUPID, Kane. And I have
proven that you are STUPID by claiming that using dummies in car crash
studies makes those studies correlational! Keep on lying Kane and see
who here stupid enough to believe you. Oh, the deafenning silence! ;-)

Much as you stomp your little foot and try to claim so.

Your little monkey ass has been thoroughly wiped and will be again as we
continue our little saga.

Hihihi! You seem to have an obsession with ass. Why is that?

I rarely mention it except in relation to your sorry one that you keep
shoving out stupidly, so that we can't miss it.

Hihihi! Resorting to ad-homs is your M.O., Kane. That is why Chris
called you STUPID! ;-)

You are a liar and a thug.

More baseless accusations by you, Kane.

I don't think so, and doubtless many others have watched you make a fool
of yourself by your limp lies.

Who are these many others, Kane? Can you name them? Or you are just lying
again? ;-)

Your implied threats recently prove the latter, and your posts back many
years prove the former.

And yours posts in the past proved you're a liar, and your recent posts
proved that you are STUPID, together they proved that you are a STUPID
LIAR!

Foot stamping does not prove a thing, Doan.

Foot "stamping", Kane? Come on! Focus! Focus! ;-)

What is proven is that many times you called an honest error I admitted
to and corrected, and you continued to call a lie, makes you both stupid
(since we could all see your actions and mine to compare) and dishonest,
therefor a thug for continuing your lie.

No, Kane! That is your feeble excuses when I EXPOSED your LIES!

And of course that was "STUPID" of you. Forgive my quoting a foot
stomping. It your's not mine.

You have EXPOSED your STUPIDITY many times, Kane. And you have the
nerve to call yourself a "published researcher"!

Kane

I'd say you were busted by me, if it wasn't so funny that you did the
busting your very own little monkeyboy self.

Hihihi! YOu are just at STUPID LIAR, Kane! Live with it!

Kane

Old January 21st 07, 12:21 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

[...]

Odd that I, one you seem to think is stupid can catch you at various
lies so easily, such as the one were you claimed I posted the original
post to the International study thread in ascps, and in fact it was in
aps, and YOU provided the first cross post address to ascps.

And when I challenged Ken's stupid claims it was from aps, and I left
the cross post to be sure he'd see my challenge, in later posts.

And I have
proven that you are STUPID by claiming that using dummies in car crash
studies makes those studies correlational!

I'm afraid not. It only proves that dummies will sustain certain injuries.

You have evidence of human subjects used to duplicate the dummy crashes?

That would result in causal outcomes.

Keep on lying Kane and see
who here stupid enough to believe you. Oh, the deafenning silence! ;-)

You are psychic?

Recently you put out one of your calls for, "who here believe Kane," and
sure enough, you were answered by someone that immediately flattened
your claims and pointed out I was factually correct.

Who here is stupid enough to support your claim?

So, if we take a dummy, and use it in experiments of Corporal
Punishment, the outcome will stand as causal for human children?

Please explain how we could have such findings.

Much as you stomp your little foot and try to claim so.

Your little monkey ass has been thoroughly wiped and will be again as we
continue our little saga.

Hihihi! You seem to have an obsession with ass. Why is that?

I rarely mention it except in relation to your sorry one that you keep
shoving out stupidly, so that we can't miss it.

Hihihi! Resorting to ad-homs is your M.O., Kane.

One step behind you.

That is why Chris
called you STUPID! ;-)

Nope. He disagreed with my position on the invasion of Iraq.

He thought my politics were stupid. He might turn out to be right, but
only in retrospect.

You are a liar and a thug.

More baseless accusations by you, Kane.

I don't think so, and doubtless many others have watched you make a fool
of yourself by your limp lies.

Who are these many others, Kane?

All that are reading what you write.

Are you suggesting no one is reading this but you and I?

Can you name them?

I don't need to. They sign their posts and name themselves.

Or you are just lying
again? ;-)

Or are you just dodging again?

Your implied threats recently prove the latter, and your posts back many
years prove the former.

And yours posts in the past proved you're a liar, and your recent posts
proved that you are STUPID, together they proved that you are a STUPID
LIAR!

Foot stamping does not prove a thing, Doan.

Foot "stamping", Kane? Come on! Focus! Focus! ;-)

On what, your foot stamping?

What is proven is that many times you called an honest error I admitted
to and corrected, and you continued to call a lie, makes you both stupid
(since we could all see your actions and mine to compare) and dishonest,
therefor a thug for continuing your lie.

No, Kane! That is your feeble excuses when I EXPOSED your LIES!

No, it is factually and logically true and easily defended. Unless you
can show with evidence that someone is lying, you ARE intentionally
lying yourself.

If they make an error and you insist it is a lie, with no evidence of
their intent, you are not only lying, you are a fool, and ... guess
what, stupid?

And of course that was "STUPID" of you. Forgive my quoting a foot
stomping. It your's not mine.

You have EXPOSED your STUPIDITY many times, Kane. And you have the
nerve to call yourself a "published researcher"!

I'm published. I don't publish research. I do research. I use it to
write and publish. It's called fact finding.

You made the claim of my being a "published researcher" insinuating that
I'm an academic researcher publishing in peer reviewed sources.

I never made such a claim, just agreed with you that I'm published and I
research.

Kane

I'd say you were busted by me, if it wasn't so funny that you did the
busting your very own little monkeyboy self.

Hihihi! YOu are just at STUPID LIAR, Kane! Live with it!

You were in fact busted by me, and doubtless others know it by having
read our exchange were you lied about where I posted the International
study report from.

Your failure to respond when I just pointed that out to you in that
thread, and provided the header that showed clear YOU cross-posted to
ascps, and I had not done so initially, shows clearly you are both
stupid and a liar.

Stupid for not checking out your claim before you made it. And a liar
for making that claim, unless of course that was just a mmmmph mistake
on your part.

Then it was just stupid.

And you wouldn't have lied.

Which was it, Doan?

Kane

0:-]
Old January 21st 07, 09:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

[...]

Another STUPID uttering from a pathological liar!

And when I challenged Ken's stupid claims it was from aps, and I left
the cross post to be sure he'd see my challenge, in later posts.

And I have
proven that you are STUPID by claiming that using dummies in car crash
studies makes those studies correlational!

I'm afraid not. It only proves that dummies will sustain certain injuries.

That is why you are STUPID!

You have evidence of human subjects used to duplicate the dummy crashes?

Another STUPID response.

That would result in causal outcomes.

Hihihi! YOU ARE STUPID!

Keep on lying Kane and see
who here stupid enough to believe you. Oh, the deafenning silence! ;-)

You are psychic?

Recently you put out one of your calls for, "who here believe Kane," and
sure enough, you were answered by someone that immediately flattened
your claims and pointed out I was factually correct.

Who is that, Kane? He is either STUPID or blind!

Who here is stupid enough to support your claim?

So, if we take a dummy, and use it in experiments of Corporal
Punishment, the outcome will stand as causal for human children?

Hahaha! Are you this STUPID?

Please explain how we could have such findings.

Hihihi!

Much as you stomp your little foot and try to claim so.

Your little monkey ass has been thoroughly wiped and will be again as we
continue our little saga.

Hihihi! You seem to have an obsession with ass. Why is that?
I rarely mention it except in relation to your sorry one that you keep
shoving out stupidly, so that we can't miss it.

Hihihi! Resorting to ad-homs is your M.O., Kane.

One step behind you.

That is why Chris
called you STUPID! ;-)

Nope. He disagreed with my position on the invasion of Iraq.

No. HE called you STUPID for you tactic on the spanking issue!

He thought my politics were stupid. He might turn out to be right, but
only in retrospect.

He is right that you are STUPID?

You are a liar and a thug.

More baseless accusations by you, Kane.
I don't think so, and doubtless many others have watched you make a fool
of yourself by your limp lies.

Who are these many others, Kane?

All that are reading what you write.

Then they would have seen your STUPIDITY and LIES!

Are you suggesting no one is reading this but you and I?

Now where did you get that idea?

Can you name them?

I don't need to. They sign their posts and name themselves.

So far I've seen them.

Or you are just lying
again? ;-)

Or are you just dodging again?

No. You ae just lying again.

Your implied threats recently prove the latter, and your posts back many
years prove the former.

And yours posts in the past proved you're a liar, and your recent posts
proved that you are STUPID, together they proved that you are a STUPID
LIAR!
Foot stamping does not prove a thing, Doan.

Foot "stamping", Kane? Come on! Focus! Focus! ;-)

On what, your foot stamping?

Foot "stamping"???

What is proven is that many times you called an honest error I admitted
to and corrected, and you continued to call a lie, makes you both stupid
(since we could all see your actions and mine to compare) and dishonest,
therefor a thug for continuing your lie.

No, Kane! That is your feeble excuses when I EXPOSED your LIES!

No, it is factually and logically true and easily defended. Unless you
can show with evidence that someone is lying, you ARE intentionally
lying yourself.

Hihihi! I have proven many times that you are a LIAR, Kane. I don't make
baseless accusation like you.

If they make an error and you insist it is a lie, with no evidence of
their intent, you are not only lying, you are a fool, and ... guess
what, stupid?

In you case, I proved that you are a liar! Q.E.D! ;-)

And of course that was "STUPID" of you. Forgive my quoting a foot
stomping. It your's not mine.

You have EXPOSED your STUPIDITY many times, Kane. And you have the
nerve to call yourself a "published researcher"!

I'm published. I don't publish research. I do research. I use it to
write and publish. It's called fact finding.

Prove it!

You made the claim of my being a "published researcher" insinuating that
I'm an academic researcher publishing in peer reviewed sources.

I asked you and you said yes. Now you said you didn't. That make you
a LIAR! Q.E.D!

I never made such a claim, just agreed with you that I'm published and I
research.

More lies! I asked you blank if you are a "published researcher"!

Kane
I'd say you were busted by me, if it wasn't so funny that you did the
busting your very own little monkeyboy self.

Hihihi! YOu are just at STUPID LIAR, Kane! Live with it!

You were in fact busted by me, and doubtless others know it by having
read our exchange were you lied about where I posted the International
study report from.

Hihihi. LIAR! LIAR!

Your failure to respond when I just pointed that out to you in that
thread, and provided the header that showed clear YOU cross-posted to
ascps, and I had not done so initially, shows clearly you are both
stupid and a liar.

Stupid for not checking out your claim before you made it. And a liar
for making that claim, unless of course that was just a mmmmph mistake
on your part.

More baseless accuations.

Then it was just stupid.

You are STUPID!

And you wouldn't have lied.

The proven liar here is YOU!

Which was it, Doan?

Which what, that you are a liar and STUPID?

Kane

0:-]

Old January 22nd 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Spanking and non-cp alternatives compared

Doan wrote:
Kane is declaring victory! ;-)

Absolutely NOT.

I am declaring failure.

I cannot make a coward, liar, and cheat debate me fairly.

That is failure on my part, but then I've failed in the same way with
you for many years.

Kane

Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

You had a perfectly good chance to debate this with me on aps, and you
dodged it, Ken.

You are no more credible now than you were then.

Your cascading lies ploy won't work with most of the folks on these
three newsgroups (I notice you keep removing a very special addy, why
is that I wonder?).

You are now wasting your time.

I gave you ample opportunity debate with me on a level playing field.

Your refusal simply shows you were unable to bring any proof to your
argument that would support your claims.

Keep on babbling...alone.

Kane