Kane's a pathological liar Doan's a pathologial liar.

Old January 20th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default And Kane's a pathological liar Kane's a pathological liar

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote Why didn't you post this to aps?

Kane wrote Just an oversight.

Riight!
Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
innuendo and outright lies.

The proven liar here is YOU, Kane!

It was in fact an oversight.

Prove it!

Prove otherwise.

Are you this stupid, Kane? You are the one that make the claim.

What claim?

Your claim!

The
burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

For " Kane wrote Just an oversight.?"

Now tell me, how would I prove that?

The burden is on you, Kane! If you can't, just say so!

Then you can tell me how anyone would prove otherwise.

R R R R R R R R R R

And in response to Greg's silliness, this still stands as fact.

The fact that you are a liar, Kane?

Proved here so many times.

Yup! I have proven that you are a liar many time!

HEY! You forgot to stomp your little foot and scream it,
"I HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU ARE A LIAR MANY TIME!"

If you don't do that, how will you make your delusions so, Doan?

Every get the feeling someone is playing with your mind, little boy?

0:-

Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
innuendo and outright lies.

Doan

Kane

Old January 21st 07, 02:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default bellecose rhetoric

Kane wrote
the propensity to lie and attack families from the tertiary source. You.

Now now.... language! ROFL!

Old January 21st 07, 03:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

That's a fact, Kane! ;-)

If you don't do that, how will you make your delusions so, Doan?

Hihihi! And having fun exposing your STUPIDITY too!

Every get the feeling someone is playing with your mind, little boy?

You can try, Kane. ;-)

0:-

Old January 21st 07, 04:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
the propensity to lie and attack families from the tertiary source. You.

Now now.... language! ROFL!

Language?

You think "tertiary" is obscene?

No Greg, "Greg" is an obscene profanity.

Didn't you know?

Old January 21st 07, 04:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

More foot stomping to make it so, Doan?

0:-]

0:-

Old January 21st 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

The only stomping you see is me stomping on you, Kane!

Old January 21st 07, 06:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

Compounding your own stupidity?

Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here?

Or do you think they can't see that you are either deluding yourself or
don't care what they think of you?

Are you aware that in either case, that is consider a social disorder?

A recognized and diagnosed personality disorder?

One way or the other, you have dug yourself quite a hole, Doan.

And I'll decide when to kick the dirt in on you.

So far, you are safe.

So far.

0:-

Old January 21st 07, 07:27 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

No. Exposing your STUPIDTIY and LIES! ;-)

Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here?

Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here, Kane?

Or do you think they can't see that you are either deluding yourself or
don't care what they think of you?

You should ask yourself that, Kane. ;-)

Are you aware that in either case, that is consider a social disorder?

You are diagnosing yourself? ;-)

A recognized and diagnosed personality disorder?

Hihihi!

One way or the other, you have dug yourself quite a hole, Doan.

The only hole I dug to to buried you, Kane. ;-)

And I'll decide when to kick the dirt in on you.

You'll be dead first! ;-)

So far, you are safe.

So far.

Hihihi!

0:-

Old January 21st 07, 12:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

Don't bruise your delicate little foot.

Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here?

Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here, Kane?

Of course not.

Or do you think they can't see that you are either deluding yourself or
don't care what they think of you?

You should ask yourself that, Kane. ;-)

Okay. I just did. My answer would be: No people can plainly see I work
at being truthful and factual.

You work on lies and dodges.

Ask me another.

Are you aware that in either case, that is consider a social disorder?

You are diagnosing yourself? ;-)

What is there about "you" that you find challenging to understand?

A recognized and diagnosed personality disorder?

Hihihi!

You wouldn't be trying to claim that your pathological lying isn't a
personality disorder, now would you?

One way or the other, you have dug yourself quite a hole, Doan.

The only hole I dug to to buried you, Kane. ;-)

Oh, another brilliant comeback. Whatever shall I answer?

And I'll decide when to kick the dirt in on you.

You'll be dead first! ;-)

Dead? How are you going to bring that about?

So far, you are safe.

So far.

Hihihi!

The nervous chittering of a terrified little monkeyboy.

0:-

0:-]
Old January 21st 07, 01:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
s.com...
It's "bellicose" dummy.

OH if the internet needs anything it is another SPELLKOP!