The Kids just make these things up to get back at their parents ...

Old August 22nd 06, 12:28 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Cycle of Abuse is bogus

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Thousands of practitioners SEE it constantly.
Of course it "means" something.

Practitioners of what? The dark arts?
Perhaps "seeing it constantly" is an affectation and should be treated.

Mental health and medical professionals. Judges. Law Enforcement.

Kane wrote
Nope. I saw hundreds of my own,

You're a psych patient posing as a psych professional.

Nope.

So was Curio Jones.

You are lying again, Greg.

You have no first hand knowledge yourself, but are willing to slander
those that are, and have seen for themselves.

Nice going, kid.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old August 22nd 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne wrote
there is no way you can claim that this prooves

Can you proove it does exist?

Please provide your research!
Not prose, not descriptions, not propaganda, proove it!

If you read the GAO report closely, and understand the English language
and the rules of syntax you know that stating there was "not a
consensus" means there were two opposing findings. One against, and
Greg, that means there has to have been research that found FOR the
cycle of abuse.

In fact if you read even more closely you'll see them cited by the report.

You are simply lying now.

I have provided you a list of researchers on the subject. How many have
you looked up and read their reports from their studies?

None?

That's my bet.

Old August 23rd 06, 11:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane wrote
If you read the GAO report closely, and understand the English language
and the rules of syntax you know that stating there was "not a
consensus" means there were two opposing findings. One against, and
Greg, that means there has to have been research that found FOR the
cycle of abuse.

Of Course! Did you believe big tobacco research?

Old August 24th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
If you read the GAO report closely, and understand the English language
and the rules of syntax you know that stating there was "not a
consensus" means there were two opposing findings. One against, and
Greg, that means there has to have been research that found FOR the
cycle of abuse.

Of Course! Did you believe big tobacco research?

The were PROVEN to have fudged and lied.

Now show us from the researchers cited in the report, exactly who lied
and fudged their research.

You have, for as long back as your posting history is available, always
failed to accept the burden of proof, Greg.

Look at it like this, if you are willing to do a bit of honest
introspection: If you won't give proofs, but simply make wild claims, as
you just did above, could it be that you are wrong?

I mean when you do it year after year after year, obviously something is
wrong with your thinking, boy.

Old August 24th 06, 11:35 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane wrote
I mean when you do it year after year after year,
obviously something is wrong with your thinking, boy.

But your year+ of posting gratuitous profanity was
such a winning way! You are quite a role model!

Old August 25th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
I mean when you do it year after year after year,
obviously something is wrong with your thinking, boy.

But your year+ of posting gratuitous profanity was
such a winning way! You are quite a role model!

You think I was being a role model?

Naw, you just didn't want to thing about the premise I just offered
you: that you are indeed having some serious thinking error and faulty
mental processing problems.

What would my profanity have to do with it?

Did it ruin your capacity to think?

Your posting history long before mine shows the same pattern.

0:-

Old August 25th 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Classical liberal ploy.
Differing politics "Wrong thinking" as pathology.
The ultimate Political Correctness strategy!

But you still say you're a conservative?

Nice try.

0:- wrote:
Kane wrote

Old August 25th 06, 09:11 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Classical liberal ploy.
Differing politics "Wrong thinking" as pathology.
The ultimate Political Correctness strategy!

But you still say you're a conservative?

Nice try.

I'm not the one suggesting putting teen mothers on MORE welfare, Greg.

I'm for addressing social problems with social solutions.

Note how few of these cases we see, yet the teen mother is ubiquitous in
CPS client populations.

Most do NOT want their child full time to care for. They still want to
be a teen.

0:-

0:- wrote:
Kane wrote

Old August 26th 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Greegor

Kane wrote
Note how few of these cases we see, yet the
teen mother is ubiquitous in CPS client populations.
Most do NOT want their child full time to
care for. They still want to be a teen.

Do the agencies give them that choice?
Or do they call homelessness parental neglect?