Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Old February 28th 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Default Doan/"Alina" is BUSTED! Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

On Feb 27, 1:23 pm, Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)
Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

YOU, asking ME, for PROOF.....R RRRR R R R R R

And of course, you have no proof!

Sure I do.

Yah gotta be kidding, kid.

As your momma.

You were the one that kept running to your momma. You even got her
approval for calling other women a "smelly-****". What a mom!

You kept asking me what my mother thought. So I asked her.

You are lying again, Doan.

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.
Sure did.

Then prove it!

Now how would I do that?

You how would you that when you LIED!

Unnnhhhh....I guess that means something in some other language. Your
Spanish perhaps?

I didn't get a receipt, and I'm certainly not going to publicly display
what may be an innocent parties address YOU sent me pretending to be Alina.

No proof? Hihihi!

That not what I said.

Yes, I have proof. Keep squirming. It's fun to watch.

Go ahead, Kane. Give
me the address that you sent the copy to. Hihihi!
Nope. I told you, on the off chance "Alina" is in fact someone whose
address YOU STOLE, and gave to me pretending to be her, I'm not putting
any such address in the public domain.

I stole someone address in MEXICO? Turn me in, Kane! ;-)

It's not a crime.

Hihihi! It's fraud!

Show me the statute. R R R R RRRR R R R R

Why don't YOU ... According to this post YOU would have her address, now
wouldn't you, Doan?

Huh? Where in this post did I say I have her address?

Didn't she send you that envelope? How would you have mailed it to her
if you didn't have her address?

She never did! That what her post said,STUPID!

No, she never said she didn't send you one eventually. She just said
current to the message she hadn't.

You mean she wouldn't tell you 'her' address?

All, Doan, ALL a dodge by you to conceal what a liar you are.

The proven liar is YOU!

Liar.

So answer the challenge, little ****ass.

Hihihi! Take control of yourself now, Kane!

You might try controlling your lying, Doan. 0:]

Hihihi! I didn't lose my "little ****ass" like YOU!

Of course you didn't. You have your little ****asses all the time,
because you are.

Why did you demand an envelope from her?

So I can send her a copy.

You couldn't afford an envelope?

Hey, I'LL send you one.....RR R R R R R RR

Go ahead, send me one. ;-)

Okay. What's your address?

What a ****ing joke you are.

What a "****ing joke" YOU ARE! ARE YOU THIS STUPID???

You mean you have been caught and you can't think of any other way to
answer.

The only one caught at lying here is YOU!

Nope.

Why didn't you just scan and email her the document, Doan. 0:]

Why didn't you provide an envelope and cover postage?

Didn't really want 'her' to see it, or just lying your ass off as
usual?

Anyone reading "Alina's" posts can see the progression of YOU creating a
fictitious person.

Can you find "anyone" as STUPID as you, Kane? You can ask Ron. See
if he believe you. Come on, Ron! Here is your chance to rescue Kane!
Hihihi!

Ron has no interest in the exchange.

And not the same information I have about you, Doan.

Not everyone is as stupid as YOU, Doan.

Not everyone here is a STUPID as YOU, Kane! Hihihi!

Not everyone here is a stupid as you, Doan.

You spend a good deal of time creating this fiction and that shows how
stupid you are.

Hihihi! The proven STUPID LIAR here is YOU!

Nope.

The IP in Mexico is a popular anonymous proxie, stupid.

Prove it!

Man you are stupid.

'atomsoft' offers a free proxie checker. "Alina's" IP was
"148.233.119.168"

You can check any header of any of "her" posts. It's there.

Try this header, for instance (a reply to LaVonne...you must have been
chuckling away fooling someone that isn't ISP literate...big bad
Doan):

From: (Alina)
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking
Subject: LaVonne
Date: 15 Apr 2004 05:06:13 -0700

7ed8d1be.

Now let's run that last number on atomshot's proxy checker and see how
IT identifies that IP number.

(Anyone that wishes can go to the link below, put in the IP addy (you
don't need the 'port' number and get the results you are about to read
below from this checker)

http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...r/default.aspx

Well well well, here's what it had to say about 148.233.119.168,
little liar.

"Anonymous - HTTP Proxy server does not send HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR
variable to host, this improves privacy since your IP address cannot
be logged.

High anonymity - HTTP Servers of this type don't send
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, HTTP_VIA and HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION variables.
Host doesn't even know you are using proxy server an of course it
doesn't know your IP address."

That's a rather high level of anonymity. Probably isn't free either.
What did it cost you, Doan?

In other words, LYING DOAN, for those reading here that are unfamiliar
with the use of anonymous proxies, that means a poster can send (as we
see a lot of since Kennyboy joined us) mail that is untraceable to the
originater and can be made to appear to be from someone else somewhere
else, ALINA.

It was you.

Prove it!

Doan, your "Alina" fooled me for about two posts, and at that I was
suspicious from the first.

You used this Mexican source for an anonymous proxy, no reason for a
legitimate person, like "Alina" was created to look like, to use an
anonproxy.

YOU ARE A COMMON LIAR, AND DECEITFUL LITTLE SPANKED BOY, Doan.

And YOU proved it, Alina.

Hihihi! And you have proven is YOUR STUPIDITY. See if Ron can come and
rescue you. Hahaha!

I don't know if Ron is as familiar with the Internet as I am, and
knows where to look for this kind of information, but he and others
can sure check it.

Either Alina is a fake, or you are a fake.

I suspect both.

Want to explain this unlikely..no, IMPOSSIBLE coincidence that "Alina"
posts into our conversation and argument from, or should I say, from
YOU through an anonymous proxie?

Come on Doan, Lie some more.

R R R RRRR RR R R R RRR R

Why don't you have "Alina" drop me another personal note....R RRRR R R
R R

You went to a lot of trouble to create such an elaborate lie, Doan.

But then that's the way of compulsive pathological liars such as you.

No reason to lie, just lie for the sake of lying or to defend an
argument you've lost. Long ago.

What a sick little **** you are.

Think you are clever, don't you, Doan?

0:]

0;]

Doan

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:-] wrote:

On 6 Apr 2004 18:59:34 -0700, (Alina) wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text attachment wouldn't be very large.
You did :-) http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=7ed8d1be.0404...

The arguement that amuses me the most is the one that says, "because
the world is that way and the child must learn that."
Has anybody actually told you THAT? It's sick.

Basically I don't find punishment of any kind very useful. At least
not deliberately applied punishment. Children know the difference
between intended harm and natural human reactions.
So you agree with DoDson when he says it's ok if you loose control
once in a while?

The former confuses and frightens them,
And seriously mines their initiative and self-esteem, and their sense
of security.

Who do you think you learned the most important lessons from?
Mom.

Well, not according to the spankers that have come here to "debate."
Although just when they claim that they have to "teach" children they
describe some motive of the child they must curb that children cannot
have enough knowledge or development to even have such a motive.
I guess they don't even try to *know* their children. Maybe they
forget children are persons, too.

They don't mind doing that. They seem to think that pain is a great
teacher...forgetting that life has ample random exposure to pain for
we humans to suffice for all the lessons pain can teach.
Pain in the form of corporal punishment is an inhibitor, not a
teacher.

Alina, on the off chance that I'm being scammed, a common occurance
when folks try to debate honestly with Doan, (he thinks "play" is
debate apparently) I request you ask him for the study.
If he will email it to you I have two simple questions I'd like to ask
that will establish if it is the same study I have, or simply some
commentary by others, or even just a summary by Embry.

Would you be willing to do that?
I don't want to be rude, but I am not interested in your ongoing
online argument with Doan, or to scam either of you two.
I have, however, asked him for that study. It is ME that is taking
long now, because he has asked that I send an envelope so he can snail
mail it back. Baby is still a little sick so I have not gone out or
done much.
If it helps you in any way, yes, I will let you know when I have it.
So, Doan, my friend. If the study is available in electronic format as
you claim, and even if not it's scannable, is it not, why would Alina
have to mail you and envelope to get it from you, eh?

You can't afford an envelope?

She can't get it from the library?

What were you thinking when you ran this bit of lying, Doan?

Thanks in advance.
No problem.
If it turns out to not be the study, or after a reasonable time he
doesn't provide anything, I'll be happy then to supply you with the
one I have...the complete study report on outcomes and methodology.
Thanks. I hope it will not be necessary.

Best regards,

Alina.
You, Alina/Doan, did not have the study, my boy and you were angling
to get it from me.

When it finally DID turn up, and you were working to stretch out the
time in hopes it would come in...AFTER YOU ORDERED IT FROM THE USC
LIBRARY, you still wanted MY copy.

There is no Alina, now or ever was. It was YOU all the time.

You are a liar.

Kane

Old February 28th 07, 12:56 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Default Check 'Alina's' IP address yourself.

http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...r/default.aspx

When the site page opens, you only need the IP addy Below. Feel free
to check any of "Alina's" posts to varify that I have provided 'her'
IP addy. Go to the end of the page for the entry fields. Enjoy.

"Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: ( NNTP-Posting-Host 148.233.119.168

RESULTS OF IP ADDY CHECK FROM ALINA'S POSTS:

Old February 28th 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Doan

On 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 27, 1:13 pm, Doan wrote:
On 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 27, 10:51 am, Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)

Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

Mirror mirror, on the wall ...

No proof given!

Remind you of anyone? Go back to the mirror.

Remind me of YOU, STUPID!

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.

Sure did.

Then prove it!

Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

No proof given!

Sure there was. Just not the proof YOU demand that you know cannot be
ethically given.

Hihihi! More LIES!

....snip.....

And a crude attempt to hide his STUPIDITY

R R R R RR

Stupid little Doan git.

And Kane, once again, EXPOSED hist STUPIDITY! ;-)

Don't you wish.

I don't have to. Unfortunately, it's reality!

0:-]

Old February 28th 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Doan

On 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 27, 1:23 pm, Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)
Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

YOU, asking ME, for PROOF.....R RRRR R R R R R

And of course, you have no proof!

Sure I do.

Where?

Yah gotta be kidding, kid.

As your momma.

You were the one that kept running to your momma. You even got her
approval for calling other women a "smelly-****". What a mom!

You kept asking me what my mother thought. So I asked her.

So you ran to your mom like a little boy.

You are lying again, Doan.

The proven liar here is YOU!

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.
Sure did.

Then prove it!

Now how would I do that?

You how would you that when you LIED!

Unnnhhhh....I guess that means something in some other language. Your
Spanish perhaps?

A liar like you is the same in any language! ;-)

I didn't get a receipt, and I'm certainly not going to publicly display
what may be an innocent parties address YOU sent me pretending to be Alina.

No proof? Hihihi!

That not what I said.

Yes, I have proof. Keep squirming. It's fun to watch.

Keeping lying STUPIDLY, kane. It's fun to watch! ;-)

Go ahead, Kane. Give
me the address that you sent the copy to. Hihihi!
Nope. I told you, on the off chance "Alina" is in fact someone whose
address YOU STOLE, and gave to me pretending to be her, I'm not putting
any such address in the public domain.

I stole someone address in MEXICO? Turn me in, Kane! ;-)

It's not a crime.

Hihihi! It's fraud!

Show me the statute. R R R R RRRR R R R R

Look it up, STUPID!

Why don't YOU ... According to this post YOU would have her address, now
wouldn't you, Doan?

Huh? Where in this post did I say I have her address?

Didn't she send you that envelope? How would you have mailed it to her
if you didn't have her address?

She never did! That what her post said,STUPID!

No, she never said she didn't send you one eventually. She just said
current to the message she hadn't.

I can predict the future, STUPID. I said she never did.

You mean she wouldn't tell you 'her' address?

All, Doan, ALL a dodge by you to conceal what a liar you are.

The proven liar is YOU!

Liar.

The proven LIAR is YOU!

So answer the challenge, little ****ass.

Hihihi! Take control of yourself now, Kane!

You might try controlling your lying, Doan. 0:]

Hihihi! I didn't lose my "little ****ass" like YOU!

Of course you didn't. You have your little ****asses all the time,
because you are.

Hihihi! But you did!

Why did you demand an envelope from her?

So I can send her a copy.

You couldn't afford an envelope?

Hey, I'LL send you one.....RR R R R R R RR

Go ahead, send me one. ;-)

Okay. What's your address?

The one that you claimed you have!

What a ****ing joke you are.

What a "****ing joke" YOU ARE! ARE YOU THIS STUPID???

You mean you have been caught and you can't think of any other way to
answer.

The only one caught at lying here is YOU!

Nope.

Yes!

Why didn't you just scan and email her the document, Doan. 0:]

Why didn't you?

Why didn't you provide an envelope and cover postage?

Why should I?

Didn't really want 'her' to see it, or just lying your ass off as
usual?

You said you sent it to her. Where is the proof? The one who "lying
your ass off" is YOU, asual. Hihihi!

Anyone reading "Alina's" posts can see the progression of YOU creating a
fictitious person.

Can you find "anyone" as STUPID as you, Kane? You can ask Ron. See
if he believe you. Come on, Ron! Here is your chance to rescue Kane!
Hihihi!

Ron has no interest in the exchange.

What? Even he is not stupid as to believe you?

And not the same information I have about you, Doan.

Hihihi! Like the claim that Alina is me.

Not everyone is as stupid as YOU, Doan.

Not everyone here is a STUPID as YOU, Kane! Hihihi!

Not everyone here is a stupid as you, Doan.

Not everyone here is as STUPID as you, Kane. Hihihi!

You spend a good deal of time creating this fiction and that shows how
stupid you are.

Hihihi! The proven STUPID LIAR here is YOU!

Nope.

Yes!

The IP in Mexico is a popular anonymous proxie, stupid.

Prove it!

Man you are stupid.

Hihihi! The proven liar is you!

'atomsoft' offers a free proxie checker. "Alina's" IP was
"148.233.119.168"

And how does that prove Alina is me?

From: (Alina)
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking
Date: 15 Apr 2004 05:06:13 -0700

[...]

You are exposing your STUPIDITY, Kane!

In other words, LYING DOAN, for those reading here that are unfamiliar
with the use of anonymous proxies, that means a poster can send (as we
see a lot of since Kennyboy joined us) mail that is untraceable to the
originater and can be made to appear to be from someone else somewhere
else, ALINA.

So how does that prove Alina is me?

It was you.

Prove it!

Doan, your "Alina" fooled me for about two posts, and at that I was
suspicious from the first.

No. You are just STUPID!

You used this Mexican source for an anonymous proxy, no reason for a
legitimate person, like "Alina" was created to look like, to use an
anonproxy.

YOU ARE A COMMON LIAR, AND DECEITFUL LITTLE SPANKED BOY, Doan.

Hihihi! And you are just STUPID! That ip address belong to
prodigy.net.mx, STUPID!

[...]

Oops! More **** coming out off your mouth again, Kane!

Think you are clever, don't you, Doan?

I know that YOU ARE STUPID, Kane. Hihihi

Doan

0:]

0;]

Doan

Old February 28th 07, 01:55 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

DAMN IT! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! Let me expose your STUPIDITY again, Kane.
Why don't you enter your own ip address and see what you get, Kane.

YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID!

What even worse it that you don't even know it! Thus, you EXPOSED your
stupidity to the public like this one. SAD! SAD! SAD!

Doan

Old February 28th 07, 03:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
DAMN IT! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! Let me expose your STUPIDITY again, Kane.
Why don't you enter your own ip address and see what you get, Kane.

YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID!

What even worse it that you don't even know it! Thus, you EXPOSED your
stupidity to the public like this one. SAD! SAD! SAD!

Made jah look. R RRR R R R RR R

Mirror mirror on Doan's wall......

Doan

Now that I have your attention, stupid little boy, my claim was that
"Alina's" ISP (I claimed this some time back) is a notorious source for
anonymous proxy IP nums.

Here's a search for anonymous proxies, and guess whose ISProvider's name
pops up:

http://www.romanfr.com/proxy/index.p...148.233.159.58

"148.233.159.58"? Hmmmmmm.......

Explain to the nice folks what the first two sets of numbers indicates,
Doan. Here's "Alina's" for quick reference...R RR R R R

148.233.119.168

(Hint, it's called, "assigned numbers")

And then here's a site that does searches for anonymous proxies for
those seeking them. Guess what company shows up there too on a routine
search by a subscriber?

http://www.forum.freeproxy.ru/viewto...b084f 4c0756a

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Today Update:high anonymity Proxies

148.235.96.114 444 ...

Now run a Whois on that anonymous proxy and you get: "Uninet S.A. de C.V."

Well, I'll be darned, "Alina's" provider again.

Shucks.

And that's a "high anonymity Proxies" IP number, Doan.

Tell the nice folks what that means, just in case they missed my fun
"Droany" style educational efforts.

They got to read the description there. Remember?

In fact, they can run Whois on "Alina's" IP num and guess what they will
get as the owner?

"Alina's" IP addy: 148.233.119.168

That same company, Doan...the provider of High Anonymity Proxies.

Now why would "Alina" need to use an anonymous proxie?

Stalkers, maybe? Let me help you with your excuses, ALINA.

Now, Doan the Duplicitious, we see why you wouldn't respond when I made
this claim before...a few weeks back.

What you DON'T respond to tells me as much about you...more
really...that what you do.

It tells me where to look further.

I can't tell you how much it fascinated me to learn the you speak and
write spanish, and coincidently the ONLY PERSON that showed up during
our "Embry" days asking for a copy of the study just happened to be
Mexican...or so 'she' claimed.

What a coincidence. R R R R R R R RR

Doan, I'll warn you again. When EVER you find me making an obvious
mistake, it's time to slow down and take stock. ...you are about to be
busted.

How many times have I done this to you before? I've lost count.

And you are BUSTED.

Send me your address. I want to get that envelope to you right away to
send Alina the copy of the Embry study, that you could have sent her
electronically.

What was it you were saying about a "tangled web," Drone?

Kane

Old February 28th 07, 03:20 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Default Just for those that understand IP addy generation... Check 'Alina's'IP address yourself.

0:- wrote:

This one's just for you and I, Doan, as I doubt anyone here understands
the significance of this source for proving that an IP is not a REAL
poster's IP but a fake, made up, used by the commercial vendor as an
internal code, showing in the log, triggering automatically to then
forwarding mail to the subscriber to the anonymizing service who that
fake number has been assigned to.

http://www.senderbase.org/search?sea...48.233.119.168

Yes, it's "Senderbase," that will tell you if an IP number has traffic.

If it does have "traffic," it's a real assigned IP number.

If not...OOOooooOOOOOoooo....it's a fake...a proxie.

So let us look, shall we then?

Report on IP address: 148.233.119.168
Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%
Average 0.0
Third-party Certification
Sender Score Certified? Not Certified
TRUSTe Privacy Seal? Not Certified
Information from whois

Please wait...loading data...

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category unknown
Network Owner unknown
Domain unknown
Date of first message seen from this address
CIDR range unknown
# of domains controlled by this network owner 0
Geography data
Country unknown
State unknown
City unknown
Postal code unknown
Related links
Google groups
http://groups.google.com/groups?scor...+group:*abuse*
SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...48.233.119.168
Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....48.233.119.168
No address list shown since no email was detected from 148.233.119.0/24.

It seems as though a certain RANGE of IP numbers are NOT real IP numbers
at all...fancy that, eh?

UnhOh, Doan. UnhOOOOh.

Dear me. No such poster, by IP, exists, at least according to this.

But just to check.....R R RR R R R R ... Let's DO check my IP number
like YOU suggested and see if I'm posting from a fake IP.

209.216.178.77

http://www.senderbase.org/search?sea...209.216.178.77

Well, well, well. There you go then. I'm a real poster. With all the
mined data showing. As well as ...

.... shows my ISP, their addy, and MY IP number.

ALINA IS NOT a real person. Or "she" someone that feels a need to show
up suddenly with a nearly zero posting history (at the time.....my you
have been working hard) a Spanish speaker, asking for information about
the Embry report...but oddly not caring enough to follow through when
YOU required her to send an envelope.

Doan, you don't really think I'm stupid.

You just keep screaming it hoping I am.

R R R R R R R RR R RR

No, BOY, you are the stupid one if you think anyone here outside of
those that want to be fooled because they ARE fools, believes your bull****.

Have a nice day.

Old February 28th 07, 06:05 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
DAMN IT! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! Let me expose your STUPIDITY again, Kane.
Why don't you enter your own ip address and see what you get, Kane.

YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID!

What even worse it that you don't even know it! Thus, you EXPOSED your
stupidity to the public like this one. SAD! SAD! SAD!

Made jah look. R RRR R R R RR R

Mirror mirror on Doan's wall......

And saw your STUPIDITY in public!!!

Why don't you go ahead and enter your own ip address as I asked, Kane?

Go ahead and post the result, will ya? Hihihi!

Doan

Old February 28th 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

0:- wrote:

[...]

Date of first message seen from this address
CIDR range unknown
# of domains controlled by this network owner 0
Geography data
Country unknown
State unknown
City unknown
Postal code unknown
Related links
Google groups
http://groups.google.com/groups?scor...+group:*abuse*
SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...48.233.119.168
Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....48.233.119.168
No address list shown since no email was detected from 148.233.119.0/24.

It seems as though a certain RANGE of IP numbers are NOT real IP numbers
at all...fancy that, eh?

UnhOh, Doan. UnhOOOOh.

Dear me. No such poster, by IP, exists, at least according to this.

So, Kane. Let's just do a lookup using your friend's IP address shall we:

(Hey, Ron. My apology for using you to EXPOSE Kane's STUPIDITY. I know
it hurts since you have so much RESPECT for him. Hihihi!)

Report on IP address: 68.13.85.158

Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%
Average 0.0

Third-party Certification
Sender Score Certified? Not Certified
TRUSTe Privacy Seal? Not Certified

Information from whois

Please wait...loading data...

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category unknown
Network Owner unknown
Domain unknown
Date of first message seen from this address

SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...p=68.13.85.158

Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....y=68.13.85.158

No address list shown since no email was detected from 68.13.85.0/24.

Uh oh! Kane! Using your logic, I just PROVED that Ron is me! Hihihi!

YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane!

Doan

Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 09:05 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 05:27 AM