Wyoming vaccination fraud and Nutri-West, Inc...

Old October 2nd 04, 02:12 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Wyoming vaccination fraud and Nutri-West, Inc...

"Our fundamental focus is patient well-being..."
--Paul White, DC, Nutri-West, Inc.
http://www.nutriwest.com/home/welcome.htm

"Medical supervision is advised for pregnant or lactating mothers and young
children."
--Paul White, DC, Nutri-West, Inc. disclaimer
http://www.nutriwest.com/products/index.htm

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access)

Paul White, DC
Founder
Nutri-West, Inc.
via

Paul,

Medical supervision involves MDs lying by omission thereby reducing the
number of lactating mothers - thereby denying massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

See my e-mail to State of New Hampshire public health authorities below.

On a related matter...

MDs are fraudulently inferring that their vaccinations are 100% effective.

While the Wyoming Immunization Program does indicate that up to 1 in 10
children are not immunized by their vaccinations...
http://wdh.state.wy.us/immunization/shotswork.asp

The 100% effective fraud is there...

When there is a disease outbreak only vaccine exempt children are sent
home/protected:

"...In the presence of an outbreak of vaccine preventable disease [vaccine
exempt children] shall be excluded from school attendance..."
http://wdh.state.wy.us/immunization/schools.asp

The up to 1 in 10 children who are not immunized by their vaccinations are
left at school unprotected and this infers that vaccination children are
100% protected.

Wyoming's 100% protected vaccination fraud endangers vaccinated children.

Wyoming's vaccination program is not focused on patient well-being but
rather on fraudulent vaccination promotion.

Paul, since patient well-being is your focus, I'm hoping you and Dr. Dan
Murphy and Dr. Harold McCoy (mentioned below) will help end this and other
massive medical frauds ongoing in most all states.

More below.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

From: "Marcia White"