The Embry study: What it actually said.

Old February 15th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default The Embry study: What it actually said.

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Doan

Old February 15th 06, 10:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Doan

Is this another "mistake", Kane? ;-)

Doan

Old February 15th 06, 11:06 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

Ever think there might be commentary from other sources on the study.
Authoritative commentary. By people that know the study in more depth
than was printed in the report?

I have no obligation to, and in fact a promise not to, respond on Embry
when the questions come from you. You lost the right to have me reply.

I'm not going to tell you were I got that information.

Dumb little ****head. R R R R R R

Doan

Tell us again that you believe that "parents should make up their own
minds." Go ahead. I have some postings I'd like to make in relation to
that.

0:-

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very
Old February 15th 06, 11:08 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Doan

Is this another "mistake", Kane? ;-)

No, does this indicate how stupid you really are?

Doan

why would I be restricted to the Embry study for comment on the Embry
study?

I told you, I'm not debating you on the Embry study. You refused to
debate me when you had the chance. I even offered, if you'd tell the
truth, to send you a copy.

You lied, or you withheld proof you had it. The deadline passed.

I'd be less than honorable to go back on my promise to you.

Keep ON A'smilin' R R R R R

0:-

Old February 15th 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Doan

Old February 15th 06, 11:31 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

Doan wrote:

...nothing of consequence....

The "indignant fraud" charge doesn't get by me either silly boy.

Old February 15th 06, 11:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

The Lie:

"Pretty remarkable when one considers that parents who spanked before
had children that attemped entries at the highest rate of all per
hour."

Still don't know where I got that, eh? R R R R RR

NOT FROM THE EMBRY STUDY!

Didn't say I did. 0:-

I thought so! ;-)

Hypocrit!

So now that we have determined that it is not from the study, the above
quotes are nothing more than hearsay, at best, and at worst, OUTRIGHT
FABRICATION!

Doan

Old February 15th 06, 11:54 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

..nothing of consequence....

The "indignant fraud" charge doesn't get by me either silly boy.

And your LIES don't get by me neither, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Doan

Classic Droan was R R R R, should I DOUBLE DARE HIM? ..was... LaVonne Kane Spanking 0 April 17th 04 07:13 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 09:05 PM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 04:01 AM