Update: Thanks for the well wishes :)

Old March 16th 04, 03:44 AM
Em

Default Update: Thanks for the well wishes :)

"JennP" wrote in message

My ultrasound showed a little heart beating very fast. 167! You could very
clearly see the head, the body and little arm buds and what's left of the
yolk sac. We didn't see it move, but that heart was beating away. She say

my
forming placenta is low lying right now and since I'm on the asprin a

blood
vessel could have burst and caused the bleeding. The asprin could have

made
it seem worse than it was. The tech said everything looked great.

I'm still cautiously optomistic since I lost one *after* seeing the
heartbeat at 9 weeks, but this was sooo reassuring.

Oh how wonderful! I'm so happy that things look good. It must have been
wonderful to see that little heart and to know that the baby is developing
on target. I imagine it is probably still scary because of your previous
loss, but seeing the heart beating and the little arms buds must have been a
huge relief!

I'm feeling so positive and happy for you!

--
Em
mama to L-baby, almost 6 months old!

Old March 16th 04, 04:38 AM
Cam & Shane

Woo Hoo - that's the BEST news!!!

Camille

"JennP" wrote in message
newsRq5c.17480$JL2.213000@attbi_s03...
Because they worked!!

I am still definitly pregnant! What a scare. I guess after two

miscarriages
I couldn't imagine that there would be anything but a bad outcome after
bright red bleeding.

My ultrasound showed a little heart beating very fast. 167! You could very
clearly see the head, the body and little arm buds and what's left of the
yolk sac. We didn't see it move, but that heart was beating away. She say

my
forming placenta is low lying right now and since I'm on the asprin a

blood
vessel could have burst and caused the bleeding. The asprin could have

made
it seem worse than it was. The tech said everything looked great.

I'm still cautiously optomistic since I lost one *after* seeing the
heartbeat at 9 weeks, but this was sooo reassuring.

I'm seeing my regular OB/GYN next week and I was scheduled for a scan

then.
I'm hoping that he does another one, just for reassurance.

Thanks again for all the prayers, positive thoughts and crossed fingers.
This group is the best.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 16th 04, 07:44 AM
Maggie

JennP spake thusly

My ultrasound showed a little heart beating very fast. 167! You could very
clearly see the head, the body and little arm buds and what's left of the
yolk sac. We didn't see it move, but that heart was beating away. She say my
forming placenta is low lying right now and since I'm on the asprin a blood
vessel could have burst and caused the bleeding. The asprin could have made
it seem worse than it was. The tech said everything looked great.

Fantastic news, Jenn )
--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1
Old March 16th 04, 09:51 AM
Donna

"JennP" wrote in message
newsRq5c.17480$JL2.213000@attbi_s03...
Because they worked!!

I am still definitly pregnant!

Thank heaven, Jenn. I was wondering how you were doing.

Donna

Old March 16th 04, 10:27 AM
A&G&K

"JennP" wrote in message
[...]

Oh Jenn I'm so happy for you. What a relief it is to see that heartbeat
I can understand your cautious optimism, and shall continue to include you
in my prayers and positive thoughts that everything continues well and that
you get no more scares.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old March 16th 04, 11:27 AM
melizabeth

Yay, Jenn! I 've been thinking about you. Take care!!

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true
"JennP"

Old March 16th 04, 12:42 PM
Sue

Oh that is such good news. I will continue to think positive thoughts for
you. ((((more hugs)))) )
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old March 16th 04, 03:00 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

JennP wrote:

Because they worked!!

I am still definitly pregnant! What a scare. I guess after two miscarriages
I couldn't imagine that there would be anything but a bad outcome after
bright red bleeding.

Hey, bright red bleeding happened to me 3 times and things are still
going strong. (the 4th time was only pink) I'm glad that you had great
news!

Old March 16th 04, 03:16 PM
Irene

"JennP" wrote in message news:DRq5c.17480$JL2.213000@attbi_s03...
Because they worked!!

Yay! I'm still keeping fingers crossed for you!

Irene

Update: DS and Selective Mutism Janette General 2 March 15th 04 07:55 PM
Elly's update Elly Pregnancy 21 November 12th 03 04:38 AM
Update SMK Pregnancy 4 September 26th 03 09:05 AM
34 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 August 15th 03 08:03 PM