Update: Thanks for the well wishes :)

Old March 16th 04, 04:28 PM
Christine

Default Update: Thanks for the well wishes :)

Update: Thanks for the well wishes

Group: misc.kids.pregnancy Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2004, 11:18pm (EST+5)
From: (JennP)
Because they worked!!
I am still definitly pregnant! What a scare. I guess after two
miscarriages I couldn't imagine that there would be anything but a bad
outcome after bright red bleeding.
My ultrasound showed a little heart beating very fast. 167! You could
very clearly see the head, the body and little arm buds and what's left
of the yolk sac. We didn't see it move, but that heart was beating away.
She say my forming placenta is low lying right now and since I'm on the
asprin a blood vessel could have burst and caused the bleeding. The
asprin could have made it seem worse than it was. The tech said
everything looked great.
I'm still cautiously optomistic since I lost one *after* seeing the
heartbeat at 9 weeks, but this was sooo reassuring.
I'm seeing my regular OB/GYN next week and I was scheduled for a scan
then. I'm hoping that he does another one, just for reassurance.
Thanks again for all the prayers, positive thoughts and crossed fingers.
This group is the best.
--
JennP.
mom to Matthew 10/11/00

Oh Jenn, I'm so glad...;-)....I'll bet you are so relieved and scared at
the same time...
as time goes on i'm sure you will feel more secure about this one...))

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, but i have a good feeling
about this one....;-))))

Christine..

Old March 16th 04, 04:57 PM
Fer

JennP wrote:
|| Because they worked!!
|| I am still definitly pregnant!

Great news Jenn! Keeping everything still crossed for you
--?

Jenn
-WAHM
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-Jellyfish due June 25/04

Old March 16th 04, 05:11 PM
Welches

JennP wrote in message
newsRq5c.17480$JL2.213000@attbi_s03...
[...]

Wonderful! I'll keep praying for you!
Debbie

Old March 17th 04, 05:23 AM
laurie

Jenn,

I haven't read for a few days and didn't see your post about bleeding, but am
thrilled to know that everything is ok. Hang in there! I've got a good feeling
about all of this!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, almost 3 years and
Christopher, 10 months
Old March 17th 04, 08:31 PM
JennP

Thank you so much everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. I was
literally in tears when I read all these replies. It's amazing how a group
full of people you've never met in real life can really be such a support
system.

I'm feeling pretty crappy which is a good thing! I'm not sick, just have a
bubbly tummy and still have that hungry but no appetite thing. I can't
believe I'm past 8 weeks already. This is really flying so far. I'm just
looking forward to getting past 12.

Thanks again, everyone!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 18th 04, 02:53 AM
Crystal Dreamer

"JennP" wrote:
Because they worked!!

I am still definitly pregnant! What a scare. I guess after two

miscarriages
I couldn't imagine that there would be anything but a bad outcome after
bright red bleeding.

snip

I'm so glad to hear that! (((Hugs))) I totally understand about being
cautiously optimistic.

Old March 18th 04, 12:03 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

JennP wrote:

Thank you so much everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. I was
literally in tears when I read all these replies. It's amazing how a group
full of people you've never met in real life can really be such a support
system.

I'm feeling pretty crappy which is a good thing! I'm not sick, just have a
bubbly tummy and still have that hungry but no appetite thing. I can't
believe I'm past 8 weeks already. This is really flying so far. I'm just
looking forward to getting past 12.

You'll be there before you know it! In fact, maybe you'll even sleep
right through it. I know I did. ;-) Fatigue really got to me in the
last part of the first tri. (went away, then came back, now seems to be
going away again)

Old March 19th 04, 12:14 AM
Em

"JennP" wrote in message
Thank you so much everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. I was
literally in tears when I read all these replies. It's amazing how a group
full of people you've never met in real life can really be such a support
system.

I'm feeling pretty crappy which is a good thing! I'm not sick, just have a
bubbly tummy and still have that hungry but no appetite thing. I can't
believe I'm past 8 weeks already. This is really flying so far. I'm just
looking forward to getting past 12.

I know this sounds weird, but I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling
crappy! ;-) Based on your previous experiences, these kinds of feelings
sound like an excellent sign. Continued good wishes and healthy baby vibes
to you!

--
Em
mama to L-baby, almost 6 months old!

Update: DS and Selective Mutism Janette General 2 March 15th 04 07:55 PM
Elly's update Elly Pregnancy 21 November 12th 03 04:38 AM
Update SMK Pregnancy 4 September 26th 03 09:05 AM
34 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 August 15th 03 08:03 PM