Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

Old August 2nd 04, 10:08 PM
Ian

Default Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

"eggs" wrote in message ...
"Byron Canfield" wrote in message

Trolls get no respect here. Get lost, idiot.

Actually, trolls get plenty of respect, they just have to be good ones

What on earth do you mean by that?

eggs.

Old August 3rd 04, 08:29 AM
jitney

I don't generally take a troll question seriously, but I can think of
one advantage to courting a single mom-you know how good or bad a
mother she is, rather than having to guess what kind she might
be.-Jitney
Old August 3rd 04, 03:46 PM
Banty

In article , jitney says...

I don't generally take a troll question seriously, but I can think of
one advantage to courting a single mom-you know how good or bad a
mother she is, rather than having to guess what kind she might
be.-Jitney

Yep. And men had better hurry, lest she be courted by and marry a single father
whom she knows will be a good father already (and who, apparently, has escaped
the wrath of the OP).

Cheers,
Banty

Old August 3rd 04, 04:15 PM
xkatx

"jitney" wrote in message
om...
I don't generally take a troll question seriously, but I can think of
one advantage to courting a single mom-you know how good or bad a
mother she is, rather than having to guess what kind she might
be.-Jitney

Well, on a somewhat serious note, I have a friend who has made the choice to
date a single mom. At first, I thought he was insane because when he told
me he dates single moms, I thought that it was mean and cruel, just because
I've found that B does get close and attached to my friends, both female AND
male. I figured my friend was a jerk to date only single moms because the
child(ren) would definitely get attached to him while he dates the mother,
but I guess I was wrong. He's been dating the same girl for a very, very
long time, and it seems to be a damn good relationship. I had really
misunderstood him at first and jumped to my own conclusion. (He does NOT go
around dating random single mothers, but has been dating the same girl)
His reasons for this? He does not want children of his own. He was raised
with his older sister by his mom and she had died when he was still young
and then raised by his grandparents. His dad was not around at all. My
friend said he believes that children need both male and female role models,
and he also feels that he should not be allowed to reproduce (even though I
believe that to be kind of a joke) and he's always said that the world is
already too over populated, so he'd much rather make a difference in a
child's life that is already here, rather than have children of his own.
This probably makes little sense, but you all know how I often try and still
make no sense.
Also, kind of along the lines of what Jitney said, I think I would,
personally, date a single father than a deadbeat one, because, yes, it gives
an idea of what kind of parent they already are, should any more children be
involved. (again, that makes no sense, but maybe the idea is there enough?)

Sorry, it's 9am, I'm still tired.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old August 3rd 04, 04:16 PM
xkatx

"Joelle" wrote in message
had lots of Trolls when I was younger... Grade 4ish, this was,

Oooh, I had trolls too, and a little plastic house that buckled up to keep

them
in. And I made clothes for them out of felt and glue and I would brush

their
hair....some of them had a jewl in their belly button

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

OOOOOOH!!!! THE MEMORIES!!!!!!!!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old August 12th 04, 09:58 PM
Autobodygal

I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are the men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message
"WT" wrote in message
On 29 Jul 2004 14:10:00 -0700, (Mean Mr Mustard)
wrote:

Yeah that's right ...... that's how your family, friends, neighbors,
coworkers and even the single mother you're wedding will see you.
Nothing but a sucker raising another dude's progeny.

You will have more respect with a mail order bride.

Call single mothers what they are, losers.

If they lost a husband with your sensibilities, that's an positive
achievement.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old August 19th 04, 03:46 AM
Zoey

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are the

men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause mothers
to be single mothers. At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it. For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be raised
because his father is an idiot who didn't want to take responsibility and
could only be a bad influence on my son. But it still hurts me when I see a
couple walking down the street with their kids. It's hard having something
as wonderful as a kid and not being able to share it with someone.

Old August 19th 04, 05:01 AM
Sour Kraut

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:46:12 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
r.com...
[...]

Some times you people really amaze me. Always excuses always
justification, ya'd figure you'd get a clue eventually but I guess
that is physically impossible.

Oh well, **** off then. What a ****ing waste...

FAQ July 2004 Daniel Single Parents 0 July 6th 04 02:25 AM
Where's Bri ? Nick Single Parents 3 April 24th 04 12:27 PM
FAQ try #2 turtledove Single Parents 2 January 4th 04 06:17 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 January 2nd 04 04:04 PM
July's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 July 1st 03 09:43 PM