Children Services.. IN home Services.

Old December 6th 04, 08:14 PM
idontknowanymore

Default Children Services.. IN home Services.

First of all before giving you my whole life story I have a question what
exactly is in home services? CS came because someone called, the first
time the house was a mess the other 2 everything was okay, but the
last(when they would HAVE been done with us) she had crap in her crib, we
were in a hurry going to a hearing appointment (she is deaf) and i didnt
have time to clean it up, b/c I was up that night for the last 4 nights
because my mom was moving to cali i am in penn. It was the same day the
moving truck was here too, so the house was a mess beyond my control, I
stayed up all night cleaning , everyroom is perfect but 2, I am totally
freaking out though thinking this person can take my baby, I spend every
waking hour with her just about. I am a good mom. I am only 22 and have
been with my mom all of my life. I have adult ADAD and a math ld. I am
just totally overwhelmed by all of this should I call a lawyer?

Old December 7th 04, 09:14 PM
Werebat

You sound incapable of taking care of the child. Why not ask her father
if he will take custody? I'm sure he'd let you visit whenever you
wanted to.

Oh, that would prevent you from skimming 20% of his paycheck every week.

- Ron ^*^

Old December 8th 04, 03:36 AM
Dusty

"Werebat" wrote in message

You sound incapable of taking care of the child. Why not ask her father
if he will take custody? I'm sure he'd let you visit whenever you
wanted to.

Oh, that would prevent you from skimming 20% of his paycheck every week.

Jeesh, only 20%?? He got off light...