weffriddles level 14

Old November 28th 06, 01:09 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
[email protected]

Default weffriddles level 14

Somebody here on weffriddles, I'm stuck in level 14, has somthing to do
with the opposite of pessimist I think but I don't manage to pass this
one, I already tried optimist, optimistic, optimism....

Old November 28th 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

wrote in message
ps.com...
Somebody here on weffriddles, I'm stuck in level 14, has somthing to do
with the opposite of pessimist I think but I don't manage to pass this
one, I already tried optimist, optimistic, optimism....

ROFLMAO!!

Post the URL for the page you're on, and I'll see if I remember something.

Seems to me it was something about the name of the picture

Old November 29th 06, 05:43 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

On Nov 28, 11:09*pm, 'Kate wrote:
On 28 Nov 2006 04:09:19 -0800, "
the following was posted in blue dry erase
marker:

Somebody here on weffriddles, I'm stuck in level 14, has somthing to do
with the opposite of pessimist I think but I don't manage to pass this
one, I already tried optimist, optimistic, optimism....It's not an html, it's a jpg that you're looking for.

The jpg leads you to another which will give you the html answer.

I'd totally give you the answer but you need to figure out how to do
this so that you can get through other levels.

Hey ....... I stopped after finishing the first Batch, did anybody
continue past the first batch? I think I just got tired of it...but the
first batch was fun ;-)

Old November 29th 06, 08:01 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Nov 28, 11:09pm, 'Kate wrote:
On 28 Nov 2006 04:09:19 -0800, "
the following was posted in blue dry erase
marker:

Somebody here on weffriddles, I'm stuck in level 14, has somthing to do
with the opposite of pessimist I think but I don't manage to pass this
one, I already tried optimist, optimistic, optimism....It's not an html,
it's a jpg that you're looking for.

The jpg leads you to another which will give you the html answer.

I'd totally give you the answer but you need to figure out how to do
this so that you can get through other levels.

Hey ....... I stopped after finishing the first Batch, did anybody
continue past the first batch? I think I just got tired of it...but the
first batch was fun ;-)

....And I stopped after the first 20-something pages... The address bar on my
browser got way too far out of control, and I won't even mention the
obnoxious history! lol

Old November 29th 06, 01:13 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Nov 28, 11:09pm, 'Kate wrote:
[...]

but you need the history for at least 1 of the pages.

I stopped after the first batch - got involved in a whole bunch of
crafting.... tis the season and all that jazz

Old December 9th 06, 10:51 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Kim

wrote in message
ps.com...
Somebody here on weffriddles, I'm stuck in level 14, has somthing to do
with the opposite of pessimist I think but I don't manage to pass this
one, I already tried optimist, optimistic, optimism....

Ok it's been a while guys... What's a weffriddle? LOL I wanna play
tooooooooooooo

Old December 9th 06, 11:33 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

On Dec 9, 4:51*pm, "Kim" wrote:
wrote in glegroups.com...

Somebody here on weffriddles, I'm stuck in level 14, has somthing to do
with the opposite of pessimist I think but I don't manage to pass this
one, I already tried optimist, optimistic, optimism....Ok it's been a while guys... What's a weffriddle? LOL I wanna play

tooooooooooooo

Here ya go ! have fun!

http://www.weffriddles.com

Old December 10th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

On Dec 9, 9:06*pm, 'Kate wrote:
On 9 Dec 2006 14:33:50 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

On Dec 9, 4:510m, "Kim" wrote:
wrote in glegroups.com...

Somebody here on weffriddles, I'm stuck in level 14, has somthing to do
with the opposite of pessimist I think but I don't manage to pass this
one, I already tried optimist, optimistic, optimism....Ok it's been a while guys... What's a weffriddle? LOL I wanna play
tooooooooooooo

Here ya go ! have fun!Well, sort of fun.

Might be the reason I finished the first batch and haven't looked back
! lol!