Tiny penises and Oprah (also: Breasts are immunization devices (!))

Old March 31st 04, 06:24 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Tiny penises and Oprah (also: Breasts are immunization devices (!))

TINY PENISES...AND OPRAH See below...

First this...

Breasts are IMMUNIZATION devices!

In addition to IMMUNIZATIONS, breastmilk contains OTHER protective
factors...

Lars A. Hanson and colleagues say:

"[Breast]milk secretory IgA [IMMUNIZATIONS] stop microbes already on the
mucosa preventing infection, tissue engagement and energy loss. In addition,
the milk contains many protective factors such as lactoferrin and
oligosacharides functioning as analogues for microbial receptors preventing
mucosal attachment, the initial step of most infections. As a result,
breast-feeding significantly reduces the risk of neonatal septicemia,
respiratory tract infections, otitis media, diarrhea, urinary tract
infections, infection-induced wheezing and necrotizing enterocolitis."
--Lars A Hanson et al.^^^ Pediatr Int. 2002 Aug;44(4):347-52. PubMed
abstract

^^^Hanson LA, Korotkova M, Haversen L, Mattsby-Baltzer I, Hahn-Zoric M,
Silfverdal SA, Strandvik B, Telemo E. Department of Clinical Immunology,
Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden.

NOTE #1: I've substituted the power word IMMUNIZATION for Hanson et al.'s
word "antibody." Breastfeeding is *passive* immunization: the mother scans
for pathogens and manufactures specific antibodies which she passes to her
baby in breastmilk.

NOTE#2: Vaccinations are not technically immunizations. Vaccinations are
antigens which often stimulate immunity. Breastfeeding reportedly makes
vaccinations work better - see below.

OTITIS MEDIA: BREASTFEEDING REDUCES RISK

Auinger et al. indicate that "early breastfeeding termination" may be a risk
factor for otitis media...

"After controlling for risk factors for [otitis media] OM, the prevalence of
OM from phase I to phase II increased from 66.7% to 69.7%...early-onset OM
increased from 41.1% to 45.8%...and repeated OM increased from 34.8% to
41.1%...This observed increase corresponds to 561,000 and 720,000 more
children having early-onset OM and repeated OM, respectively. Child care
use, early breastfeeding termination, asthma, and access to health care did
not significantly increase from phase I to phase II. The prevalence of
early-onset OM and repeated OM was higher for affluent children, but the
greatest increase in prevalence was among impoverished children...."
---Auinger et al.^^^ [Pediatrics. 2003 Sep;112(3 Pt 1):514-20. PubMed
abstract]

^^^Auinger P, Lanphear BP, Kalkwarf HJ, Mansour ME. Department of
Pediatrics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and the
American Academy of Pediatrics Center for Child Health Research, Rochester,
New York 14620, USA. Copied to Auinger et al. via

Whatever is causing the increase in otitis media, Auinger et al.'s "early
breastfeeding termination" risk factor indicates that some cases of
recurrent acute otitis media may be being caused by MDs (and DOs) lying by
omission thereby denying massive numbers of children massive numbers of free
daily immunizations (breastfeedings).

WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her child daily - is
going fail to at
least ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make
MD-needle vaccinations work better!?

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse - missing a GOLDEN
opportunity to make the immunization rate skyrocket!

Per Brandtzaeg [2003]^^^ mentions otitis media in his recent article on
breastfeeding...

NOTE: Again, I'm substituting the word IMMUNIZATIONS for the word
"antibodies"...

"Lactating mammary glands are part of an integrated mucosal immune system
with local production of IMMUNIZATIONS, mainly consisting of secretory
immunoglobulin A (SIgA). These IMMUNIZATIONS generally reflect antigenic
stimulation of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) by common intestinal
and respiratory pathogens. IMMUNIZATIONS in breast milk are thus highly
targeted against infectious agents in the mother's environment, which are
those likely to be encountered by the infant shortly after birth. Therefore,

breast-feeding represents an ingenious immunological integration of mother
and child. The mucosae are favored as portals of entry by most infectious
agents, and the neonatal period is particularly critical in this respect.
Mucosal pathogens are a major killer of children below the age of 5 years,
being responsible for more than 14 million deaths annually. Diarrheal
disease alone claims a toll of 5 million children per year in the developing
countries. Epidemiological data suggest that the risk of dying from diarrhea
could be reduced 14-24 times in breast-fed children. A beneficial clinical
effect is also apparent in the industrialized world, even in relation to
relatively common diseases such as otitis media and acute lower respiratory
tract infections." [Brandtzaeg P. Vaccine. 2003 Jul 28;21(24):3382-8.
PubMed abstract

^^^Per Brandtzaeg. Laboratory for Immunohistochemistry and Immunopathology
(LIIPAT), Institute of Pathology, University of Oslo, Rikshospitalet, N-0027
Oslo, Norway. Copied to Per via

Sorry to repeat myself but... Again, ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs and
DOs are lying by omission in droves thereby
denying massive numbers of preschool children massive numbers of free daily
immunizations.

It's mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION
NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18, 1994
RFA: AI-95-004
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/r...AI-95-004.html

As indicated above, reportedly, breastimmunizations make MD-needle
vaccinations work better!

Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

"The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is
not just a matter of passive, temporary protection. There is also a
definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune system that makes
it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response
to vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im
munology 1999:1501, emphasis added]

In 2002, Hanson and Telemo (also quoted at the beginning of this post)
modified their "ACTIVE impact" statement as follows (emphasis added):

"Via several mechanisms it SEEMS that human milk can actively stimulate the
immune system of the breast-fed infant. [If so, t]his reduces the risk of
infections like otitis media, respiratory tract infections, diarrhea and
infection-induced wheezing for several years after the termination of
breast-feeding. Furthermore, it seems that breast-feeding decreases the risk
of attracting celiac disease and allergic diseases. The latter has been much
debated, but a recent critical review of published reports gives good
support for long-term protection of allergic diseases, especially in
high-risk children."
[Hanson and Telemo and colleagues. Pediatr Int. 2002 Aug;44(4):347-52.
PubMed abstract]

REGARDLESS whether human milk can ACTIVELY stimulate the immune system of
the breast-fed infant...

WHY are MDs failing to tell the world that
breastfeeding women are IMMUNIZERS who scan for pathogens and manufacture
specific
IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY?

Why are MDs failing to tell the world that
breast immunizations reportedly make
MD-needle-vaccinations work better! (See Hanson and Telemo [1999;just
quoted])?

Why are MDs failing to take a simple step (education) which would make the
breastfeeding/IMMUNIZATION rate
skyrocket!

Again...

WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her child daily - is
going fail to at
least ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make
MD-needle vaccinations work better!?

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

See Breastfeeding = Chiropractic immunization!

Mass PHYSICAL child abuse - MDs are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%
and aping a painful sacred Jewish religious ritual....

TINY PENISES...AND OPRAH...

When I pointed out in 1987 that MD-pediatricians were using phony neurology
to claim that babies can't feel pain during routine infant circumcision, I
asked Congress to create a religious exemption from the child abuse laws for
Jews.

The largest pediatric trade union - AAP - came out against ALL religious
exemptions - and suggested anonymity for perpetrators of child abuse!

See Sen. Frist, infant penis care, dead babies - and AHRQ 'in-hospital
safety events'
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2019

See also: Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can
INSTANTLY
save
$200 million per year...)

In 1988 - just months after I exposed American medicine's
phony babies can't feel pain neurology - routine infant circumcision
abruptly went from "no medical indication" to "effective public health
measure" (!) as the California Medical Association overrode (ignored) its
own Scientific Board by voice vote!

NO CIRC is actually MAYBE CIRC...

Also interesting: Nurse Marilyn Milos of the National Organization of
Circumcision Information Resource Centers (NO CIRC) went from saying "Child
Abuse Begins With Circumcision" on bumper stickers (and telling me she
would be organizing en masse nurse reporting) - to saying she couldn't think
of any circumcisions to report! (I pointed out that she could report using
the NO CIRC video of a circumcision.)

Nurse Milos actually runs MAYBE CIRC - i.e. - Nurse Milos MAY be against
routine infant circumcision - but ONLY if MDs can continue to do it!

Subsequent to telling me that she couldn't think of any routine infant
circumcisions to report...

Nurse Milos and the NO CIRC Board in effect VOTED FOR CHILD ABUSE - that
is - the NO CIRC Board voted to expel a NO CIRC Board Member who made her
continued service on the NO CIRC Board contingent on NO CIRC nurses simply
complying with Calif. Penal Law and filing MANDATORY Suspected Child Abuse
Reports. (Remember, Nurse Milos very publicly suspected child abuse with her
"Child Abuse Begins With Circumcision" bumper stickers.)

I told Oprah about this - but I guess she either didn't see my email - or
she doesn't think a show about mass child abuse by MDs would be
interesting - or she doesn't think it would bring in commercial advertising
revenue...

See Oprah and grisly 'hazing' of babies at UCLA...

(Oprah could help end mass infant screams and save America $200 million per
year - and (paradoxically) PRESERVE the foreskin removal as a CHOICE
American males could make for themselves in adulthood.)

MDs and DOs: DANGEROUS IMMUNOLOGIC NEGLIGENCE...

In addition to failing to disclose that they are lying by omission thereby
denying massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily
immunizations...

MDs and DOs are failing to make up to 99% of the necessary reports to
establish VACCINE safety and MEDICATION safety...

Meanwhile they are committing obvious
Exclusion Day vaccination fraud...

See No shots, no school? BALONEY!

MDs and DOs must END Exclusion Day vaccination fraud. MDs and DOs and
schools must tell ALL parents - not just parents who ask about vaccination
exemption - that ALL children will be sent home/protected during disease
outbreaks.

Since no one knows which vaccinated children are not immunized by
their vaccinations, during disease outbreaks, we must protect (send home)
ALL children - including VACCINATED and vaccinated-but-not-immunized
children - and not just vaccine-exempt children.

NOTE: I am NOT opposed to vaccinations. I am ADAMANTLY IN FAVOR of
vaccinations - as long as parents are truly informed of vaccination risks -
and given TRUE CHOICE.

See VACCINATION SUBLUXATION! (Thimerosal: Sen Frist subluxating VICA)

Much of the text above was taken from my post, "Awesome breasts! OBs causing
otitis media?
(also: 'Osteopathic' v. 'Chiropractic' manipulation)"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2159

Thanks for reading everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be instantly archived for global access at:

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Tiny penises and Oprah (also: Breasts are
immunization devices (!)"

Old April 1st 04, 12:59 AM
Kim

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ink.net...
TINY PENISES...AND OPRAH See below...

First this...

======================
I breast fed my son and he was only sick twice as a youngster. No ear
infections, no diarrhea, no nasty colds and sore throats and at the age of
39 has only 4 fillings in his beautiful white teeth. He was immunized
against all the diseases there were vaccines for. Never a bad reaction.

As for the size of his penis.... duh! I didn't see it once he was old
enough to bathe himself. :-)
--
Kim
Colonics to clean out your stuffed up @$$

Old April 2nd 04, 08:18 PM
You Ask

Default Breasts are immunization devices (!))

This is why Immunotec Research sells HMS-90
(H)umanized (M)ilk (S)erium 90% protein
They have replicated mother's milk.
and they have a medical patent that proves it improves the immune system

Old April 3rd 04, 05:12 AM
David Wright

In article ,
You Ask wrote:
This is why Immunotec Research sells HMS-90
(H)umanized (M)ilk (S)erium 90% protein
They have replicated mother's milk.
and they have a medical patent that proves it improves the immune system

Having a patent on something does NOT prove that it works.

That's a popular misconception.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old April 7th 04, 09:34 AM
You Ask

David Wright wrote in message
. com...
In article ,
You Ask wrote:
This is why Immunotec Research sells HMS-90
(H)umanized (M)ilk (S)erium 90% protein
They have replicated mother's milk.
and they have a medical patent that proves it improves the immune

system

Having a patent on something does NOT prove that it works.

That's a popular misconception.

A medical patent does have to state the claim and prove it.
Food patents don't.
Immunotec Research Ltd. has medical patents

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old April 9th 04, 04:13 AM
David Wright

You Ask wrote:
This is why Immunotec Research sells HMS-90
(H)umanized (M)ilk (S)erium 90% protein
They have replicated mother's milk.
and they have a medical patent that proves it improves the immune
system

Having a patent on something does NOT prove that it works.

That's a popular misconception.

A medical patent does have to state the claim and prove it.

Wrong. At least in the United States, the *only* thing that you can't
patent without demonstrating it works is a perpetual motion machine.

Food patents don't.
Immunotec Research Ltd. has medical patents

Whoopee.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old April 9th 04, 05:46 PM
You Ask

David Wright wrote in message
. com...
Immunotec Research Ltd. has medical patents

Whoopee.

ignorance is bliss
enjoy your life

Old April 10th 04, 02:13 AM
David Wright

In article ,
You Ask wrote:

David Wright wrote in message
.com...
Immunotec Research Ltd. has medical patents

Whoopee.

ignorance is bliss

Then you must be a very happy person.

enjoy your life

I do. Correcting the misapprehensions of people like you is one of
the small pleasures. I suspect you've confused patenting something
with getting FDA approval for it (which *does* require proof of
efficacy, unlike a patent).

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old April 10th 04, 04:19 PM
You Ask

David Wright wrote in message
om...

Whoopee.

ignorance is bliss

Then you must be a very happy person.

enjoy your life

I do. Correcting the misapprehensions of people like you is one of
the small pleasures. I suspect you've confused patenting something
with getting FDA approval for it (which *does* require proof of
efficacy, unlike a patent).

medical patents require that
that has been done years ago
negativity is no substitute for ignorance

Old April 11th 04, 12:45 AM
David Wright

In article ,
You Ask wrote:

David Wright wrote in message
. com...

Whoopee.

ignorance is bliss

Then you must be a very happy person.

enjoy your life

I do. Correcting the misapprehensions of people like you is one of
the small pleasures. I suspect you've confused patenting something
with getting FDA approval for it (which *does* require proof of
efficacy, unlike a patent).

medical patents require that
that has been done years ago
negativity is no substitute for ignorance

Let's be a bit more precise here. The degree of proof of efficacy is
up to the whims of the Patent and Trademark Office, which often does a
rather poor job (that's why several perpetual motion machine patents
managed to slide by). In vitro studies might sometimes be accepted.

FDA approval generally has far more stringent criteria.

So, as I was saying, a medical patent is not proof that something
works.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)