Man jailed 8 months for preteens lies

Old February 14th 04, 08:20 PM
Greg Hanson

Default Man jailed 8 months for preteens lies

What I don't get is crying about three nasty
twelve year olds who stole 8 months of some
innocent mans life.

The obvious NONVIOLENT response would be
for all three of them to serve the same
time in JAIL that he did.

Hey, that would be NONVIOLENT!

Why mollycoddle 12 year old future
delinquents saying their crime was
NONVIOLENT when they caused such
harm to another?

That it was a drifter and a stranger
is not as common as the way many accuse
the Stepdad or Dad they resent out of
competition for their Mom's affection.

"If there is any greater crime or sin that we as members of the Human
Race and citizens of this great country can commit beyond that of
harming a child, it is to wrongfully accuse and/or persecute and
innocent parent that has already suffered the loss or harm of one of
their offspring. Lee Woodard, Human Rights, USA"

Nick's full story is at the following site
http://castleofhopeforlostsouls.org/...tdavidson.html
Sign our petition to help Alexa's father.
http://www.petitiononline.com/Alexa02/petition.html
View our Family Album here
http://groups.msn.com/HeartsInsideOu...andfamily.msnw
Old February 15th 04, 03:36 PM
Kane

On 14 Feb 2004 12:20:48 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

What I don't get is crying about three nasty
twelve year olds

One of whom apparently is adequately remorseful to but her butt on the
line to correct the miscarraige of justice and own up to her part in
it.

who stole 8 months of some
innocent mans life.

Just like that little girl stole three years of yours?

Yes, the three girls did something dispicable. And I don't see anyone
crying about them. You like to find reasons to punish, don't
you....especially little girls.
You might want to check that out.

Mabye they just need a cold shower.....volunteer.

But at least one of them is a far better human being than you. She
owned up to her error and took corrective action.

Can you say the same, THREE YEAR THEIF? Have have NO conscience.
That's sick.

Eight months is a terrible loss. But 3 years without your mother and
your mother without her child? Now that is criminal. Truly criminal.
What do you think the punishment should be?

Who's the real villain here, Greegor the Paid Paramour, the three
girls, the little cold shower victim, or YOU?

The obvious NONVIOLENT response would be
for all three of them to serve the same
time in JAIL that he did.

Hey, that would be NONVIOLENT!

Encarceration is not a "non-violent" punishment. Would you call
holding someone against their will, non-violent? Prison may appear
that way because the physical "violence" of holding has been subdued
by the mechanics.

You are just off on one of your usual, "I know how to train cats to do
dog tricks" bit of stupidy.

Anything rather then break the scab sticking you to that couch and
doing the right thing.

Why mollycoddle 12 year old future
delinquents

Because there may be more effective ways to get through to them than
put them in a facility where they will LEARN how to be delinquents
more effectively.

One of them showed such remorse she gave herself and the other little
criminals up. HAVE YOU THE GUTS TO DO THE SAME IN YOUR CASE?

saying their crime was
NONVIOLENT when they caused such
harm to another?

Couldn't agree more, but as usual with you Yahoos you can't walk and
chew gum at the same time.

First, the seriousness of their crime may be less than YOU think. Or
do you expect 12 year olds to have the same capacity for understanding
that adults do?

We SEE you have zero knowledge of human development so don't bother
answering.

For all you know for first time in the drifters life he had three
squares and good health care....maybe even saving his life. The
lifespan of folks sleep under overpasses is considerably shorter than
those resting comfortably on someone else's couch being fed by them.

Say, does your SO have good medical insurance from her job?

That it was a drifter and a stranger
is not as common as the way many accuse
the Stepdad or Dad they resent out of
competition for their Mom's affection.

Ooooooo....how I see where you were headed. I had just a fleeting
thought this might have something to do with YOU.

This drifter was probably 5 times the man you are.

"If there is any greater crime or sin that we as members of the Human
Race and citizens of this great country can commit beyond that of
harming a child, it is to wrongfully accuse and/or persecute and
innocent parent that has already suffered the loss or harm of one of
their offspring. Lee Woodard, Human Rights, USA"

Actually it looks looks like Madison avenue hype. Check it for
accuracy....well, I guess YOU'd agree with it. ............

When did it become MORE harmful to cause NON-VIOLENT suffering to an
adult than VIOLENT physical injury to a child?

This is typical of the criminal thinking that goes on with you yahoos.
It is harmful to take a child wrongfully, but it certainly is MORE
harmful to physically injure a child.

You are a pack of garbage thinkers. And you do pitifully little for
children OR families other than waste considerable time taking
avantage of their misery to try and get some sympathy strokes for
yourself, you worthless fleck of mucus.

THAT'S ALL YOU ARE HERE FOR. For you. You are an injured-party
wannabee and an insult to these parents and children that ARE in pain.

Leave. Let the child come home. If you do it right...and there IS a
right way to do it, the mother and child may still have a chance.

Kane

Old February 15th 04, 04:48 PM
bobb

I'm not sure what the punishment should be.. but it certainly can't be
ignored. The class of person they harmed should not enter into it.

The girl who finally admitted what they did gets a lot of credit but the
harm had already been done. These girls were liars, they were deceptive.
They committed all the wrongs our justice system depends on to make the
system work.

bobb

Old February 15th 04, 07:07 PM
Greg Hanson

One of whom apparently is adequately
remorseful to but her butt on the
line to correct the miscarraige of
justice and own up to her part in
it.

WHY did it take 8 months?

She owned up to her error and
took corrective action.

Very likely because a PARENT caught
up to her act and pushed her to.

The obvious NONVIOLENT response would be
for all three of them to serve the same
time in JAIL that he did.

Hey, that would be NONVIOLENT!

Encarceration is not a "non-violent" punishment.

If it's not NON-VIOLENT for them, in a womens wing,
then it most certainly wasn't NON-VIOLENT for the
man they fraudulently sent to jail for eight months.

The argument against punishing them severely was
that what they did was NON-VIOLENT.
Apparently you agree with me that it WAS VIOLENT.

In which case they should be punished accordingly.

One of them showed such remorse she
gave herself and the other little
criminals up.

8 months later??
More likely their lies didn't check or
got exposed.

HAVE YOU THE GUTS TO
DO THE SAME IN YOUR CASE?

I confess!
I hate caseworkers and social workers!
It is a transgression against the sacred
bureaucracy. The Judge was informed.
Old February 15th 04, 08:19 PM
Kane

On 15 Feb 2004 11:07:33 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

One of whom apparently is adequately
remorseful to but her butt on the
line to correct the miscarraige of
justice and own up to her part in
it.

WHY did it take 8 months?

As compared to what, a 12 year old, and three years for a grown
man...who STILL hasn't owned up and done restitution?

She owned up to her error and
took corrective action.

Very likely because a PARENT caught
up to her act and pushed her to.

Well, we caught up to yours. We've pushed. So far you haven't budged
off your excretea covered bottle and can couch.

The obvious NONVIOLENT response would be
for all three of them to serve the same
time in JAIL that he did.

Hey, that would be NONVIOLENT!

Encarceration is not a "non-violent" punishment.

If it's not NON-VIOLENT for them, in a womens wing,
then it most certainly wasn't NON-VIOLENT for the
man they fraudulently sent to jail for eight months.

Your logic meter is broken. Both are violent on the argument I give in
support of my claim. You seemed to snipped it so you could bollux up
my reply and make a claim that is, in context, totally illogical.

I did not, as you are implying, try to make his encarceration
non-violent and their's violent.

But then, what's new?

When you can't find a deliberate lie, you manage to mislead through
stupidity. The clever fool. Much funnier than the ignorant one.

The argument against punishing them severely was
that what they did was NON-VIOLENT.
Apparently you agree with me that it WAS VIOLENT.

Yes, and you snipped where I said so. The first words in my missing
sentence made my opinion clear that YOU have tried, through creative
snippage to mislead and lie about.

From my reply to your post, only one past back:

The Paid Paramour excreted:
saying their crime was
NONVIOLENT when they caused such
harm to another?

The exact words Kane replied:
Couldn't agree more,

end of quote from previous post

Now when someone points out to you that you have been dishonest, what
DO you do, creepy? Why the same thing that you did to the girl and her
mother......you deny, you dodge, you crabwalk, and you LIE LIE LIE.

But then I'd much rather you lied to me than to do what you did to the
mother and daughter.

No loss for me, but huge one for them. One has to do without her
mother, and the mother herself will one day have to face the ugly
stupid dishonerable choice she made by not kicking your ass out.
;
Each day that passes she has to lie to herself to justify and
rationalize away and screen herself from the shame of what she did.
For dickhead she gave up her daughter.

I would not want to be her at the end of her life when it all comes
home. Nor you, for that matter.

In which case they should be punished accordingly.

So if they shoplifted something of theirs should be taken. If they
careless start a fire and a house is burnt down, their's should be?
Right?

You are pretty sick. What you forget is three 12 year olds being
locked up for 8 months damages their family....or have you forgotten
the favorite rant of the Yahoos on this ng and you?

Do you wish to punish the family...the families that brought these
girls in and tried to do right by the man and our system of law?

Sure you do. You cold shower little girls for wettting themselves. And
YOU STEAL FROM THEM when they have done you NO harm.

You are capable of anything.

If you are religious, as I believe you have revealed, you need a
loooong talk with your priest, minister, rabbi, coven leader, someone
anyone that you would listen to about morals and ethics...and SIN.

You are lacking in the former, and loaded with the latter.

One of them showed such remorse she
gave herself and the other little
criminals up.

8 months later??

Yep.

More likely their lies didn't check or
got exposed.

That's not what was claimed in the media. How is it you find it so
convenient to believe one thing from the media, without
question....like CPS misdeeds, but you have a terrible time believing
the story of these girls and their remorse?

Selective ethics is your tool for feeding yourself at other's expense,
and costing society as you do.

HAVE YOU THE GUTS TO
DO THE SAME IN YOUR CASE?

I confess!

No you don't.

I hate caseworkers and social workers!

Of course you do. You are a lowlife scum that got caught and does not
appreciate how close you came to jail. The workers, and the judge know
what they are doing. If they locked you away the mother would believe
all your crap. Leaving you with her is a "stupidity - morals" test.

If she can't figure it out then she shouldn't get the child back with
their help...by cannin' your ass. Everyone is running out the thread.
They suspect she'd just do it again if you were made into the martyr
you wish you were.

It is a transgression against the sacred
bureaucracy. The Judge was informed.

Now that is mysterious and exciting.

But it makes you look the whining fool, as usual.

"Justice" decided on by you for everyone but you.

I see.

The justice you want for them, if applied in your case, would be to
move you into a packing crate on a windy hillside in the snow, and
take away everything including your clothes...and make you take a cold
shower twice a day, with Bubba on Work Release being your towel and
shampoo boy.

I have a feeling you'd learn soon enough why she ****ed herself.

Let's hear it for justice.

Kane
Old February 16th 04, 06:03 PM
Fern5827

Actually, the police did not do a sufficiently rigorous exam.

12 year old girls notoriously fabricate stories about males and females to get
out of punishments.

Teacher in MD nearly had his entire career ruined because of the doctrine of
'BELIEVE THE CHILDDREEEEEN."

And in an era of unprecedented sexual activity being beamed into kids's ears
through the media, whether its rappers touching their crotches to a 10 yr old
girl pulling down the day care children's diapers and being branded a *sexual
offender* because of this, we can see that we have to clear about just what
molestation is.

Let's not forget Bill and Monica.

Prosecutors are PAID to excercise prudent judgement, not just lock em up and
toss the keys away b/c they are unfortunate homeless.