Old February 13th 04, 09:53 PM
Kane

Default | Should this father do jail or probation?

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:19:46 -0500, John Evans
wrote:

FEBRUARY 12--If you follow up the "dirty dancing"
contest at your daughter's 12th birthday party with
a field trip to Thirsty Jake's to get the kids some
booze, don't be surprised if you end up in cuffs.
And that's exactly what happened to an Ohio man who
pleaded guilty Monday to eight counts of
contributing to the delinquency of a minor in
connection with the January 31 all-nighter described
in the below Newark Police Division report. Jeffrey
Yingling, 52, threw the party and made the booze run
with several partygoers in tow--none of whom was
over the age of 13. According to a statement given
to cops by one 12-year-old girl, she nagged Yingling
to score them some brew and offered to "be his kid
if he bought some beer." Yingling, who has four
prior DUI convictions, copped his misdemeanor pleas
in Licking County Common Pleas Court, where he is
scheduled to be sentenced later this month. He faces
a maximum of four years in prison. (5 pages)

See mug shot, police report at:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...ingparty1.html

Waddayahsay, Droaner, another parent that should be making up his own
mind where the line is between CP and abuse?

Or would you bet he's one of the 2% of parents that don't spank?

Kane
Old February 13th 04, 11:53 PM
Doan

wrote:

[...]

What? Where in the story did they mention CP, Kane? Have you beeing
drinking when you post this? ;-)

Or would you bet he's one of the 2% of parents that don't spank?

What? Only 2% now? Mine, mine. Eating too many Rocky Mountain oysters?
:-)

Doan

Old February 14th 04, 05:25 AM
Kane

wrote:

[...]

Didn't say they did, Droaner. Didn't say they did. Did say that
parents like these make just the kinds of decisions you say they
should though, did say that....R R R R

And you avoided answering...like what's new.

Have you beeing
drinking when you post this? ;-)

I never drink and drive my dangerous machinery. Haven't you read the
labels on that rot your are guzzlin?

Or would you bet he's one of the 2% of parents that don't spank?

What? Only 2% now?

Well, considering that YOU loonies claim that 98% of the parents spank
I had to revise my 10% estimate of nonspankers in deference to your
superior knowledge. {;-

Mine, mine....

....all mine.

Yer what? Your zipper open again?

Eating too many Rocky Mountain oysters?
:-)

Haven't had any for years. I did pass on a large herd of elk in my
yard yesterday day though. Sent Dan Sullivan a load of pics Maybe he'd
send you some. `Sokay with me.

Then maybe he'll as you for........phphmmmmmmph.....a copy of the
Embry study you think we think you have.

Doan

No proof, no proof, no answer....that's about it for you, eh?

Gonna give up soon and go to mumbling, "he ran and wouldn'tdebate me?"

You are running Doaner....fast. But not fast enough. Yah caught your
shirt tail on fire and the faster you run the more the people notice
the growing flames.

So tell us, what IS a reasonable standard again? {:-

What is a Father? Mike General 20 May 4th 04 08:43 PM
| Should this father do jail or probation? Kane General 3 February 15th 04 10:55 PM
Should this father do jail or probation? John Evans General 1 February 13th 04 11:10 PM
Defense asks for probation for brothers convicted in beating billy f Spanking 1 December 13th 03 01:45 PM
Father Upset With Foster Service Over Near-Drowning Of Son [email protected] General 0 June 30th 03 10:43 PM