Attention fat, obese posters! You CAN lose weight!

Old September 5th 03, 06:09 PM
Slimmed Down Bob

Default Attention fat, obese posters! You CAN lose weight!

No doubt many parents who hang out in this newsgroup are obese.

Some may even think that they cannot lose weight.

So they continue eating their ice creams, cookies, and so on.
And set a bad example for their kids.

I have news for you: you can lose weight and keep it off.

Just get off your fat asses, start walking a lot, control your
portions, stop eating junk food, and you will lose weight, just like I
did!

You do not need expensive medications, scam programs, counselors and
so on. All you need is 2 hours of activity per day and lowering your
food intake.

Slimmed Down Bob

Old September 5th 03, 06:44 PM
Frisbee® MCNGP

"Slimmed Down Bob" wrote in message
No doubt many parents who hang out in this newsgroup are obese.

Some may even think that they cannot lose weight.

So they continue eating their ice creams, cookies, and so on.
And set a bad example for their kids.

I have news for you: you can lose weight and keep it off.

Just get off your fat asses, start walking a lot, control your
portions, stop eating junk food, and you will lose weight, just like I
did!

You do not need expensive medications, scam programs, counselors and
so on. All you need is 2 hours of activity per day and lowering your
food intake.

Will you come watch my kids while I go do two hours worth of physical
activity?

Wait... watching my kids IS physical activity.

Nevermind.

--
Fris "You can pry the Haagen Daaz from my cold, dead fingers" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Old September 5th 03, 07:50 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Slimmed Down Bob wrote:

*No doubt many parents who hang out in this newsgroup are obese.

And no doubt, many are skinny.

*Some may even think that they cannot lose weight.

And some may think the moon is made of green cheese!

*So they continue eating their ice creams, cookies, and so on.

Or they eat pounds of baby carrots. Or they exercise like maniacs.

*And set a bad example for their kids.

Or not.

*I have news for you: you can lose weight and keep it off.

What? Seriously? You mean that's actually possible?? Wow. I am
enlightened.

*Just get off your fat asses, start walking a lot, control your
*portions, stop eating junk food, and you will lose weight, just like I
*did!

1. MY ass is not fat.
2. uh, duh...

Bob, you're funny, anyway.