Over Medicated and Over-Vaccinated: The Unintended Consequences of Medicines Meant to Protect

Old November 24th 07, 02:49 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

Default Over Medicated and Over-Vaccinated: The Unintended Consequences of Medicines Meant to Protect

LOL ... Truth oft comes from 'unlikely' and even usually disreputable
sources, Mark.

Why, even a bit slipped out from YOU recently ... who'd 'ave thunk???

I certainly hope those who love children and other humans reads and
understands this well researched article.

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/200...s2g0u933we6sgF

Old November 24th 07, 05:42 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

One thing for sure ... the Vaccination Lobby and PR Campaigners are
far more well funded that the victims and their spokespeople ...

After being told that David H Gorski aka "Orac Knows" and more
correctly "Orac is David Gorski Hiding His Identify" is a recipient of
DOD funding to the tune of nearly a half million dollars ... the money
trail for Gorski and the other Rag-Tag Posse Vac Liars becomes more
illluminated ...
Old November 25th 07, 01:38 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

Ilena Rose wrote:
LOL ... Truth oft comes from 'unlikely' and even usually disreputable
sources, Mark.

Why, even a bit slipped out from YOU recently ... who'd 'ave thunk???

I certainly hope those who love children and other humans reads and
understands this well researched article.

I would not call anything Mrs. Imus says well researched.
Old November 25th 07, 02:06 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Peter Bowditch

Mark Probert wrote:

Ilena Rose wrote:
LOL ... Truth oft comes from 'unlikely' and even usually disreputable
sources, Mark.

Why, even a bit slipped out from YOU recently ... who'd 'ave thunk???

I certainly hope those who love children and other humans reads and
understands this well researched article.

I would not call anything Mrs. Imus says well researched.

And I wouldn't include anti-vaccinations liars in "those who love
children". Actually, when you add the anti-Gardasil liars, Ilena's
full description applies and they can't be included in the set of
"those who love children and other humans".
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old November 25th 07, 02:45 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news
Mark Probert wrote:

Ilena Rose wrote:
LOL ... Truth oft comes from 'unlikely' and even usually disreputable
sources, Mark.

Why, even a bit slipped out from YOU recently ... who'd 'ave thunk???

I certainly hope those who love children and other humans reads and
understands this well researched article.

I would not call anything Mrs. Imus says well researched.

And I wouldn't include anti-vaccinations liars in "those who love
children". Actually, when you add the anti-Gardasil liars, Ilena's
full description applies and they can't be included in the set of
"those who love children and other humans".
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243

So, Peter, tell us how many children you have. Or how many of your neighbors
would let you near theirs.

Old November 26th 07, 01:14 PM posted to misc.kids.health, misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

On Nov 24, 12:42 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
One thing for sure ... the Vaccination Lobby and PR Campaigners are
far more well funded that the victims and their spokespeople ...

After being told that David H Gorski aka "OracKnows" and more
correctly "Oracis David Gorski Hiding His Identify" is a recipient of
DOD funding to the tune of nearly a half million dollars ... the money
trail for Gorski and the other Rag-Tag Posse Vac Liars becomes more
illluminated ...

Yes, Orac is a cancer surgeon, specializing in breast cancer surgery,
and I think it is wonderful that his research is funded by the DOD,
since more and more women are staying in the military and suffering
this dread disease. At least BigPharma is not paying for it.

As for the amount of money, he sees none of it personally, as he is a
salaried employee of a major teaching and research hospital. The money
funds expensive research.

Thanks for letting everyone know what good is being done.

Old November 26th 07, 02:56 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Ilena Rose

Mark Probert .. I doubt if you are as privvy to all the details of the
DOD funding that David H Gorski (Arrogant Coward who hides behind the
moniker of 'Orac Knows') receives as you claim to be.

True ... you are both part of Barrett's Rag-tag Posse with the
majority being Vaccination Propagandist ... but if the thousands of
hours he logs pushing Vac Proaganda is part of a side deal .... YOU
surely have no clue.

As we all know ... you 'boogie men' or Pharma Shills have not a shred
of decency nor admit your funders ... Sue Happy Old Wacko Steve
Barrett still ... breaking every code of ethics ... refuses to admit
that the Chemical Industry funded those who paid for his sloppy
chemical industry apologist diatribes claiming that it's 'anything but
the chemicals' destroying the health of hundreds of thousands of
people.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWAtch.htm

Old November 27th 07, 12:59 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
[...]

David H. Gotski is just like Mark. They lie for each other.

Old November 27th 07, 03:52 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

t wrote:
[...]

Yes, you are an idiot (for want of a better term. I do not intend to
insult real idiots).