Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Old October 14th 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Shadow36 wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]
be
me, but you sound paranoid.

I never said anything of the sort. Do you have a comprehension problem? Your
little web site that you post on Is cross posting to the usenet group
alt.child-support, and It should not be. Is that simple enough for you? Do
you understand now?

"Here's a useful comment for you.. Find someone who knows about usenet and
newsgroups, and have them go to alt.child-support. There you will find all
the useless drivel thats been posted by you and your *ahem* co-horts. Then
you can ask your little family web sire why they are cross posting to here."

You accused me of having cohorts, of being sombody else, and posting a bunch
of useless dribble. You are not being honest, or do not understand what you
are writing.

Old October 14th 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Default Child-Support from the NCPs Perspective

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:
teachrmama wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 26 lines]
you
see fit, be a grown-up and extend that courtesy to others.

Perhaps if everyone extended that courtesy to others, includiong the people
from that that group that is snatching our posts, there would be fewer
problems. But being told to "stick to my topic, and only give answers *I*
consider to be positive" is way up there on the bossy scale.

I don't think the site is stealing posts from you, rather google has branched
out to join more people together that have matchilg key words or phrases to
topics and groups already posted.

what?! you're a crackhead. are you really that stupid?

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 14th 07, 02:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
Shadow36 wrote:
[...]

Not my fault you take things out of of context and try to twist them around.

Old October 14th 07, 02:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

teachrmama wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
the
right to post an opposite view?

People posting opposing views have been told to leave this thread or post
only comments considered to be in line with the title of the thread. So if
you have a thread entitled "Does anybody here have any useful advice on how
to collect a child support debt," and you are posting to people who have
been unfairly damaged by excessive child support, do you really think they
should be told that they can only respond if they can give advice on how to
get other people damaged the same way they have been? Nobody here caused
our posts to be sent to this other group--the one you are apparently posting
from. And a lot of the regulars here have been blasted by people posting
from your group, have been told that they are deadbeats for even questioning
the amount of child support they are ordered to pay, and have been
condescended to by other menbers of your group--told that unfair judgements
are not made because the judge looks at all the fact--when some of us here
know that to be untrue. And, the fact of the matter is, the vast majority
of people here do and always have paid their child support. It really is no
wonder that several people here have grown short with those who issue
insults, then demand we stay on "their" subject on "their" terms.

What insults have I issued? I was attached by your group’s people! If the
vast majority of people have paid, or are paying their child support, they
are not deadbeats. Is it those that do not, have not, and will not pay their
child support that are responding with negative remarks to the post?

Old October 14th 07, 02:55 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Sarah Gray wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
Well I am sorry about that, but I am not the one who is in charge of the web
domain, and I don’t have control as to where the thread will be posted.

yes you do. it has been explained to you. just stop posting at that website.

It’s
nice to know that at least one person with opposite views on child support
did not find a need to be blatantly nasty, and bossy.
Why would the Gini identity tell me I had to leave, and she was here first?
Is she like some type of psycho that thinks she is the only person with the
right to post an opposite view?

Why would you think you have any authority as to where I post? Why would I stop posting on FKB just because you don’t like what I said? If you have a problem with what I post simply do not respond.

Old October 14th 07, 02:59 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Sarah Gray wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
out to join more people together that have matchilg key words or phrases to
topics and groups already posted.

what?! you're a crackhead. are you really that stupid?

Are you referring to me as crack head? Only one such as you, who is a user,
would call somebody that in hopes to offend them. I have never taken crack,
so I am not offended.
It is not stupidity, rather a deduction since there are more than just Google,
and FKW. Spend a little less time hitting that pipe, a little more time
growing up.

Old October 14th 07, 03:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Gini wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 23 lines]
mature
manner, instead of going all psycho about it.

====
LOL! The above explanation is immature and "going all psycho?" I think I
see why your ex dumped you.
===

My ex didn't dump me. He won't even leave my house. What are you talking
about?
And you did go all psycho. All I know is I posted a topic, and you came in
and jumped all in my a$$ for God knows what, and told me I had no right to be
here. You don't feel that you attached me?
I feel that you did, and that it was unprovoked. I wasn't rude, or nasty with
you, but your were to me, and that is what going psycho is.

Old October 14th 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

teachrmama wrote:
"Paula" wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 22 lines]
know
how another person may act in an attempt to get at another.

Here is where your innocence is showing--child support orders are
enforced--visitation orders are not. NCPs go to jail for not paying
support. CPs who interfere with visitation are rarely dealt with. My
personal opinion is that 50/50 joint custody should be the default order,
and should only be deviated from for a major reason--not "I don't like him
any more."

I didn't say they were, just that they should be so one can't use the child,
or support to do harm to the other. I'm just stating an opinion, not fact.

Old October 14th 07, 03:22 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Offsite Crossposting to alt.child-support from FamilyKB

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote

[quoted text clipped - 40 lines]
So...They either have written permission from Google, or they're doing it
illegally.

Hey, FamilyKB webmaster! Which is it? Are you interested in a legal
challenge to your little henhouse chat room? Want to test the legality of
what you are doing? Do you have deep pockets? Why not just cease and
desist and leave us posters to alt.child-support alone?

I am not the webmaster. Since your postings are being crossed over to this
site, wouldn't it also be responsible?

Old October 14th 07, 03:23 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Shadow36 wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers,
and

[quoted text clipped - 20 lines]
you
are writing.

Not my fault you take things out of of context and try to twist them around.

Not my fault you do not understand how you come accross.