RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED

Old December 11th 07, 10:29 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED

"Ron" wrote in message

"LK" wrote in message

Ron Buddy

I am forced to question your motivations. You give me no other
choice.

Guy I am sure you have figured out that we have several CPS workers
in here. Ron being one of them. The problem you are having with Ron is
that he'll never admit his affiliation much less his hostile sentiments
toward wrong accused parents. What you see is the "party line"
arguments against anyone discussion the real problems with the "child
saving" business. Arguing with Kane, Ron, Danny is like a dog chasing
its tail looking for lunch. Then you have the people, like Assmonkey
suffering from Stockholm syndrome kissing the system's ass in the hope
that it won't eat her or her kid. All in all the object is to dominate
this newsgroup and keep it from being a place where wrongly accused
people can hold a discussion without being mind screwed by the CPS
troops, or worse yet, REPORTED! With these clowns around people who
reveal too much about themselves run the VERY REAL RISK of being
"turned in" to their local CPS agency or law enforcement. I think
people need to be given a Miranda Warning here that anything they say
CAN and WILL be used against them in a court of law. This mentality so
much reminds me of what life is like in Communist countries with
internal spy agencies. Where everything you say and do is reported on
on a daily basis. No wonder so many people are AFRAID to speak.

I don't have anything to hide anyway.

Neither do I, but as you have seen, these asshole just make something
up. Like my VAST VAST VAST criminal record Ron and Danny keep claiming I
have even after it got shot down by one of their own. I love Ronny's
reasoning; "Just because we can't find the good on him doesn't mean there
isn't something there, somewhere." Rather typical CPS reasoning. They've
had almost a year and sit there empty handed, but still POSITIVE I have a
criminal record and must be on MANY sex offender registries. I just HAVE
to, according to them. If they can't find **** to throw at me they just
MAKE IT UP! They have David Moore to do that dirty work.

Who ever said you have a criminal record kenny?

YOU! And it is funny as hell to see you denying it now. RUN Ronny RUN!

Are you on a sex offenders registry kenny? Which one? Who said you are?
Care to provide a link to that statement?

LINK your ass Ronny. Moore did and you and Ronny backed him up. FIND the
registry Ronny. Remember to use the MOORE - EXCUSE that I ordered the
registery entries "NUKED" and the states OBEYED ME! Think people will find
that credible Ronny boy? Is than an official CPS position? Your
"PROFESSIONAL" opinion Ronny boy?

I checked mr moores site kenny. Everything I investigated that he says
about you is 100% accurate.

So tell me about that LAWYER in Baltimore. 100% accurate huh Ronny? Will
Rainey? 100% accurate? Rob Wedlock? 100% accurate?
Let's see he got some stuff from public records. Marriage, divorce,
bankruptcy. But he has 100% FAKE messages attributed to me and you are
amusing as hell with the CV bull****. Since Mike unmasked the FAKE. Now all
we get is EXCUSES..........

Tell me about the 100% "ACCURATE" claim that my wife IS in FACT a "mail
order bride." You are staking your reputation on that bull**** Ronny. After
the criminal history fiasco I'd have thought you'd have the intelligence NOT
to just buy his bull****. But you have no choice now. Moore is your GOD.

Old December 11th 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

krp wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message

"LK" wrote in message

[...]

No, of course you cant provide a link. Ask a silly question ....

[...]

Are you the lawyer in Baltimore kenny? Is that specifically about you?
If not then it really does not qualify now does it. What a dork.

Tell me about the 100% "ACCURATE" claim that my wife IS in FACT a "mail
order bride." You are staking your reputation on that bull**** Ronny. After
the criminal history fiasco I'd have thought you'd have the intelligence NOT
to just buy his bull****. But you have no choice now. Moore is your GOD.

I have never said anything about "mail order brides" kenny. Care to
provide a link to that statement? Oh, wait a moment, ask a silly
question ....

Hmmm, kenny cant support anything he claims, has a foul mouth, and
basically he and the truth are never really in the same country
together. Wow, thats three out of three kenny, you really ARE a dork!

Ron

--
Kenneth Pangborn (AKA KRP) is a lying sack of ****!

Proof at:

www.aboutkenpangborn.com
Old December 12th 07, 02:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

LINK RONNY LINK LINK LINK LINK
"Ron" wrote in message

Who ever said you have a criminal record kenny?

YOU! And it is funny as hell to see you denying it now. RUN Ronny
RUN!

No, of course you cant provide a link. Ask a silly question ....

RUN RONNY RUN! Find your own damn LINKS Ron!

Are you on a sex offenders registry kenny? Which one? Who said you
are? Care to provide a link to that statement?

LINK your ass Ronny. Moore did and you and Ronny backed him up. FIND
the registry Ronny. Remember to use the MOORE - EXCUSE that I ordered the
registery entries "NUKED" and the states OBEYED ME! Think people will
find that credible Ronny boy? Is than an official CPS position? Your
"PROFESSIONAL" opinion Ronny boy?

No, of course you cant provide a link. Ask a silly question ....

Sure I could find a "LINK" Ronny, but what's the point? You guys ignore
it, rem,ove it or argue that the link PROVED your point even when it
contradicts your BULL****! It's a waste of time. Which is why I gave Kent
Wills the BIT FARM with his **** about Glenn Roberts.

I checked mr moores site kenny. Everything I investigated that he says
about you is 100% accurate.

So tell me about that LAWYER in Baltimore. 100% accurate huh Ronny?
Will Rainey? 100% accurate? Rob Wedlock? 100% accurate?
Let's see he got some stuff from public records. Marriage, divorce,
bankruptcy. But he has 100% FAKE messages attributed to me and you are
amusing as hell with the CV bull****. Since Mike unmasked the FAKE. Now
all we get is EXCUSES..........

Are you the lawyer in Baltimore kenny? Is that specifically about you? If
not then it really does not qualify now does it. What a dork.

No dip**** the lawyer Moore cites on his INFALLIBLE WEBSITE (sayeth
RONNY the Great) doesn't exist and "NEVER EXISTED" Ronny boy. A total
FICTION of a pathological liar named DAVID MOORE.

Tell me about the 100% "ACCURATE" claim that my wife IS in FACT a
"mail order bride." You are staking your reputation on that bull****
Ronny. After the criminal history fiasco I'd have thought you'd have the
intelligence NOT to just buy his bull****. But you have no choice now.
Moore is your GOD.

I have never said anything about "mail order brides" kenny. Care to
provide a link to that statement? Oh, wait a moment, ask a silly question

It's all over Moore's website and YOU vouched for 1200% of what is on it
is "100% accurate." So you are adding testimony that you ahve personal
knowledhe that I got my wife by "MAIL ORDER" and purchased her. Where's your
PROOF Ronnny? You SWEAR that everying on Moore's site is accurate. Where's
the proof?

Old December 12th 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

STEVEN LEUCK
"Tip" wrote in message

keenie do you get turned on when you see your daughter doing this:

You know Steve got a good answer for what you are doing? How do you
think your Bishop would feel about your behavior? Or do you even care?