1yo liquid intake

Old January 20th 04, 03:59 PM
Megan

Default 1yo liquid intake

Now, my big problem is giving them sippies with milk. They will NOT
drink the milk from a sippy, only from a bottle. They will drink any
other liquid from a sippy. I really am not that concerned, as they are
only 14 mos., adjusted age. Also, they will only drink their milk warm.
Again, no problem, as cold milk even gives me a headache!

~Megan~
Aidan Matthew & Alexis Valerie
Born September 28, 2002

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

Old January 20th 04, 04:42 PM
KimandJuan

Have you tried different types of sippies? Emma and Aislyn would not drink
from a sippie at first either. Then I found some cheapy disposable cups, "The
First Years" that have less suction but still spill proof.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/
Old January 20th 04, 04:42 PM
KimandJuan

Have you tried different types of sippies? Emma and Aislyn would not drink
from a sippie at first either. Then I found some cheapy disposable cups, "The
First Years" that have less suction but still spill proof.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Liquid vitamin suppliments Richard Esquivel Kids Health 0 June 16th 04 05:01 PM
Dairy, moderate fat intake may help kids stay lean JG Kids Health 0 March 5th 04 08:55 PM
Caloric intake JennP Pregnancy 19 February 27th 04 01:32 AM
Review: Step Into Liquid (** 1/2) Steve Rhodes General 0 September 4th 03 07:25 AM
Liquid bandage type product LSU Grad of '89 Kids Health 0 July 27th 03 04:38 AM