ad/hd test online

Old January 19th 06, 03:39 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default ad/hd test online

((parents,
please check this out for your kids and ask them to participate in this
pilot study.))

KIDS, TEENAGERS:
I need you to take a test online. Its fun and takes about 5 minutes.
The hardest part is filling in some information about yourself.
Be sure to check with your parents before you take it.
You can take it at :
http://www.adhdtests.com

BE SURE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE!!

Old January 22nd 06, 05:38 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote in message
oups.com...
((parents,
please check this out for your kids and ask them to participate in this
pilot study.))

KIDS, TEENAGERS:
I need you to take a test online. Its fun and takes about 5 minutes.
The hardest part is filling in some information about yourself.
Be sure to check with your parents before you take it.
You can take it at :
http://www.adhdtests.com

BE SURE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE!!

Hehe... I took the test... I think I failed :'(
And I didn't think I NEEDED my email to get results :'( Now I'm sad I
didn't. Haha the test is definitely fun, especially when you get all
confused with the stupid signs lol

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old January 23rd 06, 08:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 05:38:50 GMT, "xkatx" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

wrote in message
groups.com...
((parents,
please check this out for your kids and ask them to participate in this
pilot study.))

KIDS, TEENAGERS:
I need you to take a test online. Its fun and takes about 5 minutes.
The hardest part is filling in some information about yourself.
Be sure to check with your parents before you take it.
You can take it at :
http://www.adhdtests.com

BE SURE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE!!

Hehe... I took the test... I think I failed :'(
And I didn't think I NEEDED my email to get results :'( Now I'm sad I
didn't. Haha the test is definitely fun, especially when you get all
confused with the stupid signs lol

I got confused a few times too. Why'd they have to use numbers? I hate
numbers. Nothin' good ever came from numbers.

Stupid numbers.

:-)

'Kate

Were you able to get all of the lines completed? I bet I only did half of
them before I ran out of time. But it says it could take months to get
results! That's no fun, I will forget about it till then. lol

Old January 23rd 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote in message
[...]

LOL! Thanks for the warning! I will not be taking this test then for
sure, I started my next class, Algebra, and I still can't understand
why they had to put alphabets in with my numbers.
For 44 years I have never , ever, never , ever , ever needed Algebra to
survive. I'm not to sure I am going to survive this class either! What
a nightmare.............
Bev

Old January 24th 06, 06:17 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote in message
[...]

Oh, algebra is fun. I like anything math, but algebra was like a fun
sleeping class with easy marks for me, but yes, very useless for the
majority of the population... Kinda reminds me of what I originally thought
of physics until I took it and fell in love with it. THAT is my class and
subject, and at first I thought, "What the hell am I going to need this
garbage for??" but now I know
Take the test when you have a spare moment! It's kind of frustrating and
yet fun at the same time!

Old January 25th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

xkatx wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote in message
[...]

yea like sticking straight pins into my bottom lip ! LOL!

I like anything math, but algebra was like a fun
sleeping class with easy marks for me, but yes, very useless for the
majority of the population...

I kinda can enjoy Math .....but only when I know the answers grin
Today I am calculating the household budget and didn't realise that I
jotted down an eqaution that looked something like this cash 120.00 +
( whatever is in my account) = $ and laughed my butt off at what I did
unconsciously. I really don't understand some of it and I surely doubt
I will need it but I have to take it.

Kinda reminds me of what I originally thought
of physics until I took it and fell in love with it. THAT is my class and
subject, and at first I thought, "What the hell am I going to need this
garbage for??" but now I know

There are several classes I have to take that I have no idea what they
have to do with Business administration. I am enjoying much of what I
have done so far . I hope I can manage to pass this class the first
time around. I am thinking tutor though, LOL!

Take the test when you have a spare moment! It's kind of frustrating and
yet fun at the same time!

well, maybe I will take a peek at it . I'll let ya know what I think.
Bev

Old January 25th 06, 08:16 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"xkatx" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
((parents,
please check this out for your kids and ask them to participate in this
pilot study.))

KIDS, TEENAGERS:
I need you to take a test online. Its fun and takes about 5 minutes.
The hardest part is filling in some information about yourself.
Be sure to check with your parents before you take it.
You can take it at :
http://www.adhdtests.com

BE SURE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE!!

Hehe... I took the test... I think I failed :'(
And I didn't think I NEEDED my email to get results :'( Now I'm sad I
didn't. Haha the test is definitely fun, especially when you get all
confused with the stupid signs lol

I probably shouldn't have taken it a 1:15am but oh well. lol I wonder what
my results are in my sleepy state.

Christine