FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

Old May 27th 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

"0:-]" wrote in message

Come on assclown, you take on anyone who "DARES" say anything aagainst
your precious CPS.

Really? Let me see now: spd, Ron, Dan, lostintranslation, Dragonsgirl,
and many others have had some pretty harsh things to say about CPS.
Because they do not lie, and they tend to express more balance I find
little to argue with them about, though from time to time I've offered
even them information that I hoped corrected something they had in
error, or just didn't have the facts.

Say Kane, how long did it take you to find your hero's phone number?

You base this question on what claim?

Just when your ass is in a jam your HERO comes to the rescue - not hard
to figure.

Old May 27th 07, 07:51 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

When I interned with Oregon CPS in 1980 though, there were not only
many more of them better educated (lots of MSWs) but the state was
putting them through school, with a contractual obligation to serve
for a minimum number of years.

But even an MSW is poorly equipped to deal with abuse issues. But thanks
for admitting your TIES to CPS... As to a great "MANY" of them (CPS workers)
having educations better than an MSW - all I can say is BULL****!!!!!!!!

Old May 27th 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message
It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

Ya think kenny's a "resource" gregg? Not the word I'd use.

Here is one I would use: Parasite

A VERY effective parasite that has been kicking false accusers and CPS
ass for over 30 years.

Not according to some.

WHO? DAVID DENNIS MOORE? That and his cast of MAKE BELIEVE former
clients? HA HA HA HA. Your SINGLE SOURCE.
YOUR HERO!

Old May 27th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

..."I seem to have 'forgotten' to include the URL, the link, to the
page claimed. Silly me."

www.aboutkenpangborn.com how long did it take you to find his phone
number
to summon him Kane?

And your question would be based on what information you seem
reluctant to share?

His sudden appearance when you NEED him most Killer Kane. ROFLMAO.

Old May 27th 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Jason Ryels

0:-] wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2007 18:48:52 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
Come on assclown, you take on anyone who "DARES" say anything aagainst
your precious CPS.
Really? Let me see now: spd, Ron, Dan, lostintranslation, Dragonsgirl,
and many others have had some pretty harsh things to say about CPS.
Because they do not lie, and they tend to express more balance I find
little to argue with them about, though from time to time I've offered
even them information that I hoped corrected something they had in
error, or just didn't have the facts.

Say Kane, how long did it take you to find your hero's phone number?
You base this question on what claim?

Just when your ass is in a jam your HERO comes to the rescue - not hard
to figure.

I have use of a common service available through google. You might
like to get it for yourself.

If there are any web based mentions of phrases or even words, such as
"Ken Pangborn" (I don't have that one, but you tempt me) they will
report those instances to me by e-mail.

Want to bet Moore doesn't have such on you?

In other words, stupid, YOU WITH YOUR SOLICITATION FOR BUSINESS,
triggered him coming here, not I.

And I'd be hard pressed to find Moore's telephone number, nor care to.

I'm much more interested now in YOU.

As YOU are the one doing the lying.

Hey Don/Kane/d'geezer - bet he never spammed his states most vulnerable
children to perverts on usenet like pork sausage on ebay - you lying,
disgusting piece of ****.

0:]

Old May 28th 07, 01:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV & KILLER KANE'S BULLYING

"0:-]" wrote in message

Come on assclown, you take on anyone who "DARES" say anything aagainst
your precious CPS.

Really? Let me see now: spd, Ron, Dan, lostintranslation, Dragonsgirl,
and many others have had some pretty harsh things to say about CPS.
Because they do not lie, and they tend to express more balance I find
little to argue with them about, though from time to time I've offered
even them information that I hoped corrected something they had in
error, or just didn't have the facts.

Say Kane, how long did it take you to find your hero's phone number?

You base this question on what claim?

Just when your ass is in a jam your HERO comes to the rescue - not
hard to figure.

KILLER KANE SEZ:

I have use of a common service available through google. You might like to
get it for yourself.

WHY? I don't STALK people like you and your pals.

If there are any web based mentions of phrases or even words, such as
"Ken Pangborn" (I don't have that one, but you tempt me) they will
report those instances to me by e-mail.

OOoooooo Killer Kane you SCARE the lioving **** out of me, you REALLY
REALLY DO, you are the BADDEST BADASS on the internet, I am VERY afraid of
you! I am TERRIFIED because you are such a BADASS! I just love the way you
try to BULLY people who disagree with your psychotic BULL**** into silence
as to what you are going to DO to them! KILLER KANE THE ALL POWERFUL
INTERNET GOD!

But even an MSW is poorly equipped to deal with abuse issues.

From what professional discipline do those that are well equipped come,
krp? Auto mechanics?

No - Killer Kane, your side would use auto mechanics, I prefer
professionals, such as psychologists, medical doctors, psychiatrists who are
truly independent and not beholden to an agency for their livelihood.
Professionals who don't get PUNISHED for giving the answer that CPS doesn't
want. I have a problem when I see a CPS caseworker with a BA in "ART
HISTORY" rendering "EXPERT OPINIONS" in court as to the results of an
MMPI - 2 , and MCMI-3.. And freely interpret it, OR a MSW for that matter
who are NOT trained to understand PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS! But hell, why should
we as a society expect people who testify in court to actually have an
EDUCATION as to the things they are testifying to AS AN EXPERT? I'd rather
see a trained LAW ENFORCEMENT detective investigate these cases. While there
are some bad cops, there are damn fewer of them than there are childless 23
year old snot nose CPS caseworkers trying to PRETEND to be experts on
parenting!

As to a great "MANY" of them (CPS workers)
having educations better than an MSW - all I can say is BULL****!!!!!!!!

Of course it is. YOU said that, not me, trying to claim just now that I
said it.

Hard to do when you SNIPPED my quote of you sating PRECISELY THAT! What a
dishonest little **** you are Killer Kane. You DID say it. I can understand
you running away from it when you are called on it.

You might try reading my sentence again. By snipping the preceding
commentary you destroyed and misplaced the context. I was saying, in
response to those claiming CPS workers lack education when I spoke:
"there were not only many more of them better educated (lots of MSWs)
but the state was putting them through school, with a contractual
obligation to serve for a minimum number of years."

I might but you SNIPPED OUT what you REALLY SAID. How convenient to REWRITE
your statement. BULL****TER!

Two half days per week. I found out the truth about abusive parents
and about CPS failings. I even participated (didn't make me popular as
a student, but my age and prior education served me well) in calling
workers and supervisors on a planned ILLEGAL action against a parent,
and a dangerous one for children.

Yes your main bitch with CPS seems to be the parents they "FAIL" to
nail, not how they screw over the lives of innocent parents and children so
often, not to mention the ones they KILL.

You do see my logic, right?

Yeah I do, and that is what upsets you. I see right through your
bull****. Now, so do many others.

I would have made a very good one indeed. You would have had your ass
kicked in court, krp. Thoroughly.

You know something you arrogant ass, we've encountered dozens just like
you. Yet it seems THEY are the ones whose asses come out in baskets in the
end.

Just as I did on the question of research you continually lied about
and dodged through in our debate some months back.

Oh the "RESEARCH" you claimed to have PROVED BEYOND DOUBT that spanking
TURNED children into homicidal maniacs? Yeah Killer Kane you REALLY kicked
my ass on that one didn't you? You really OVERWHELMED ME with your "HARD
SCIENCE" didn't you? (Keep telling yourself that.)

WHO? DAVID DENNIS MOORE? That and his cast of MAKE BELIEVE former
clients? HA HA HA HA. Your SINGLE SOURCE.
YOUR HERO!

I tell others to check you out. You don't think haven't done any
investigation independently of Moore?

No quite frankly Killer Kane, I DON'T! I think you found a couple biased
websites ran by internet NUT cases and ran with their bull****. Never
verifying if their content was the truth or not. Just that it fit your
DESPERATE AGENDA.

I've read a lot of your posts, and I've looked up some folks.

Who for over a year REMAIN ANONYMOUS, wonder why. No quoting sources.

There is more than one service that will send one an e-mail alert for
certain phrases or isolated words, unique ones, such as "Pangborn,"
that I suspect Moore is using.

He only needs one. That he does should tell you something about OCD.

Old May 28th 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

[...]

From what professional discipline do those that are well equipped come,
[...]

Abuse "issues" aren't limited to these areas, Ken.

Of course but we have been speaking of abuse allegations against
parents, haven't we, smart ass?

And one of the reasons there are younger and younger workers without
children yet is because of the funding shortfalls that cause excessive
turnover in staffing. Not CPS fault. They don't set the budget limits.

Oh horse manure. The funds flow like rivers of gold thanks to CAPTA.

[...]

The quotes mean it's a direct quote..that is, I copied and pasted from
the original.

Yeah but the quote wasn't an accurate OR complete quote now was it
Johnny Dishonest?

If I said other than that, please link to the source post, and put the
URL here, and make your claim based on that.

You love playing that game, don't you? Don't you think folks can
remember from one minute to the next your bull**** Kane?

If you have trouble finding the post, just google groups search on my
comment above, ... say the part that says: "(lots of MSWs)"

It will produce the post at:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...=en&filte r=0

Within that list, that includes your post I am responding too, that
has the quote attributed by YOU, is this post, the original that I
copied from, and that YOU, Ken the Brilliant, attributed in full, the
following:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...ab6a11b?hl=en&

"When I interned with Oregon CPS in 1980 though, there were not only
many more of them better educated (lots of MSWs) but the state was
putting them through school, with a contractual obligation to serve
for a minimum number of years. "

Now you cleverly SNIP the response from me. SNIP SNIP little boy.

WHO? DAVID DENNIS MOORE? That and his cast of MAKE BELIEVE former
clients? HA HA HA HA. Your SINGLE SOURCE.
YOUR HERO!

I tell others to check you out. You don't think haven't done any
investigation independently of Moore?

No quite frankly Killer Kane, I DON'T!

Really. Well, there you go. That's what your opinion is worth. Watch
you refute yourself in the next line.

I think you found a couple biased
websites ran by internet NUT cases and ran with their bull****.

But of course you just said I didn't research. Now which is it, Ken?

Kane those websires, particularly Moore's won't stand a great deal of
inspection. No your "VAZST VAST VAST RESEARCH" on me is bull****. Again I
noter you claim to have made "contacts" with "people" about me- ANONYMOUS
people... Not real credible Kane.

Never verifying if their content was the truth or not. Just that it fit
your
DESPERATE AGENDA.

I can only judge what I see, Ken. I KNOW you lie, because you lie
about what I have said or not said. You did about the "homicidal"
bull****. I never said that.

CHIEF JUDGE KANE! Yes, how impressive. But what of your VAST VAST VAST
RESEACRH on me? Or is the ANONYMNOUS sources you claimed to have "contacted"
about me made on "what you see?"

But YOU DID say that you knew of evidence that showed that un spanked
children developed "sociopathy," and you STILL have not produced that
evidence....even going so far as to substitute more of your biased
argument, then claiming it met my request for evidence.

That's not nearly accurate Killer Kane.I am STILL waiting for YOU to
prove your first point. I said I would support what I said, WHAT I ACTUALLY
SAID . . . AFTER you prove YOUR point first. So far you ahve even admitted
you CANNOT! So - I am off the hook till you do.

You're a cute one, you are.

My wife thinks so.

I've read a lot of your posts, and I've looked up some folks.

Who for over a year REMAIN ANONYMOUS, wonder why. No quoting sources.

They are on the dad's rights group. And other groups. They aren't
anonymous. I read the exchange of posts. I watched you commit libel.

ANONYMOUS what you mean is DAVID MOORE under his many ANONYMOUS posts.
Does it bother you even a little that when DAVEY has his BIG LIFE - - so do
ALL of the other personalities? Hmmmmm. No clue in there anywhere is there
KILLER KANE the INTERNET BADASS?

I watched you get caught posting under various nyms attacking others
just when you were losing the argument by being caught lying. Just as
you are doing now with the Jason character.

Ah BULL**** what other NYMS have I used? Jason? Jason who? WHERE? Quit
making **** up Kane.

There is more than one service that will send one an e-mail alert for
certain phrases or isolated words, unique ones, such as "Pangborn,"
that I suspect Moore is using.

He only needs one. That he does should tell you something about OCD.

Yes, and what it tells me is that this action of Moore's does not fit
the definition, scientifically, of OCD.

Yeah Mr. PSYCHOLOGIST you would know! The website, 10 YEARS of stalking
and YOU pronouce that it does NOT fit the definition of OCD. Tell me Killer
Kane, aree you one of those Social Workers who THINKS that OCD means
repeated washing of your hands???? Tell us DOCTOR KANE - - - YOUR special
definition of Obsessive COmpulsive Disorder.....

TRY TO FOLLOW JACKASS::: I'll try to walk you through this:

The phrase "obsessive-compulsive" has worked its way into the wider English
lexicon, and is often used in an offhand manner to describe someone who is
meticulous or absorbed in a cause

A Cause? Like over 100,000 posts attacking a single individual over a 10
year period. Maintaining several websites attacking that individual.. Shall
we go on?

Compulsions are defined by:

1.. Repetitive behaviors or mental acts that the person feels driven to
perform in response to an obsession, or according to rules that must be
applied rigidly.
2.. The behaviors or mental acts are aimed at preventing or reducing
distress or preventing some dreaded event or situation; however, these
behaviors or mental acts either are not connected in a realistic way with
what they are designed to neutralize or prevent or are clearly excessive.
Like being driven to "WARN" people about someone or something? How many
people Kane, do you think would consider his actions to be JUST A TAD
"excessive?" Are they NORMAL in your crowd?

The typical OCD sufferer performs tasks (or compulsions) to seek relief from
obsession-related anxiety. To others, these tasks may appear odd and
unnecessary. But for the sufferer, such tasks can feel critically important,
and must be performed in particular ways to ward off dire consequences and
to stop the stress from building up. Examples of these tasks: repeatedly
checking that one's parked car has been locked before leaving it; turning
lights on and off a set number of times before exiting a room; repeatedly
washing hands at regular intervals throughout the day.

EXAMPLES Kane NOT the limits of diagnosis.

There are many other possible symptoms, and one need not display those above
to suffer from OCD. Formal diagnosis is performed by a mental health
professional. Furthermore, possessing the symptoms above is not an absolute
diagnosis of OCD.

Are YOU claiming to be a "mental health professional" Kane?

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is often confused with the separate condition
obsessive compulsive personality disorder. The two are not the same
condition, however. OCD is ego dystonic, meaning that the disorder is
incompatible with the sufferer's self-concept. Because disorders that are
ego dystonic go against an individual's perception of his/herself, they tend
to cause much distress. OCPD, on the other hand, is ego syntonic-marked by
the individual's acceptance that the characteristics displayed as a result
of this disorder are compatible with his/her self-image. Ego syntonic
disorders understandably cause no distress. Persons suffering from OCD are
often aware that their behavior is not rational and are unhappy about their
obsessions but nevertheless feel compelled by them. Persons with OCPD, by
contrast, are not aware of anything abnormal about themselves; they will
readily explain why their actions are rational, and it is usually impossible
to convince them otherwise. Persons with OCD are ridden with anxiety;
persons who suffer from OCPD, by contrast, tend to derive pleasure from
their obsessions or compulsions. (K. Carter, PSYC 210 lecture, April 11,
2006). This is a significant difference between these disorders.

The ONLY pattern that shows is that he turns up WHEN YOU DO.

No Kane, in this case he has been absent for almost a month - I have
been here. He has had other problems in his life to deal with. He's hiding
something Kane.

He seems to have a life, outside of that.

Now you parrot what he said. WHAT is this "life" you claim he has? His
wife? He's divorced Kane. His kids? I hear he hasn't seen them for almost 2
months. Maybe earning the money to pay child support. (He isn't paying that
either.)

That's not OCD, Moore.

Or were you taught that it is at that great university you got your
Master's from? http://www.nimh.nih.gov/healthinformation/ocdmenu.cfm

Look what I quoted above. A bit expanded from your VERY abbreviated
source..

Oh **** no quote - let me quote them then.................

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, OCD, is an anxiety disorder and is
characterized by recurrent, unwanted thoughts (obsessions) and/or repetitive
behaviors (compulsions). Repetitive behaviors such as handwashing, counting,
checking, or cleaning are often performed with the hope of preventing
obsessive thoughts or making them go away. Performing these so-called
"rituals," however, provides only temporary relief, and not performing them
markedly increases anxiety. more

I would suggest that expending hundreds of hours a year EVERY year for the
past DECADE working on his website attacking me is something that fits
pretty well even with the condense definition from NIMH's website. The
website provides only temporray relief, which is why he STALKS me all over
the internet, subscribes to my listserv using a FALSE NAME, and phones in
repeated gags like offering a FREE Corvette on Freecycle at my home, or
reports to various agencies, which he has stopped now thank God after he had
a huge scare.

It seems that you more closely fit the NIH definition, Ken.

Try using a REAL definition Kane as quoted above.

Though I don't really think you suffer from it.

Neither do REAL psychologists and Psychiatrists I work with, but they DO
feel that Moore does based on his actions over the years.

I see no evidence that could be construed as clinical evidence that
either you or Moore suffer from it.

You wouldn't know what CLINICAL EVIDENCE was if it bit your dick off
Kane!

Old May 29th 07, 01:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

On May 25, 3:41 pm, " krp" wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message

It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

You consider the man you betrayed as a "false accusation" resource?

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Trick question, meant to be answered in the question itself. It's
called a "rhetorical" question, and doesn't prove a thing.

Readers were invited to LOOK for themselves, not simply believe some
claim.

All I did was ask a simple question, or did you miss that. I believe I
asked what a-team was. It's up to krp to answer or not as he sees fit.

Oh BULL**** Killer Kane - the website full explains who and WHAT it is.

Nope. No bull****. Just a simple question. I want YOU to explain what it
is.

The wsbite FULLY explains itself dip**** and you KNOW that, you are just
doing your usual DEBATE deflection bull****. Your "style."

You are just playing your tired old games of desperation trying to scare
people
away from any REAL HELP while your little game goes on.

What little game?

Scaring people away from REAL help while you are a CPS operative.

(Read as SCAM.)

Have I offered my consulting services here, krp?

Uh YES... Telling people what they should do.

As you have?

But I have the profession to do so, YOU? Yopu are just an internet
blowhard whoe for CPS who THINKS he knows everything.

I've never take a dime for any advice I've given upon request.

And it isn't worth the price. (Wasted time, BAD advice.)

I advise people to NOT just take my word for anything, but to get good
professional help, or help from those that have beaten CPS themselves.

Nobody you refer people to have.

You go on an on about how trying to fight the court on the cheap is a
big mistake...oddly we know people that have very successfully done
their own work for court, and won.

Yeah right, and we have YOUR impecable word for that.

Those were pretty serious cases too. Even false accusations of incest and
abuse and neglect.

Wow. Heavy metal man!

Do you have a financial interest in the information you have been posting,
and on your website?

Ultimately yes, but not always. I probably refer people or advise them
for free in 85% of the cases where people contact me.

If so, why would I, who is not in it for the money, be the one scamming,
and you not?

Because YOU are really NOT trying to help them but to hurt them.

What's my motive, krp?

You are the enemy to the wrongly accused Kane. YOU are on the other
side. You are the wolf in sheep's clothing.

And what specific scam have I pulled?

Trying to PLAY the role of a trustworthy advisor. When in fact you want
to help NAIL the people.

You still on this kick, to avoid my question?

You know, asking you to tell us more about the a-team?

As to this bogus charge, I've asked you to produce someone I've given
bad advice to that has lost their child as a result.

Got any?

0:]

Old May 29th 07, 01:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

On May 25, 3:43 pm, " krp" wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message

It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Would the system sucks be so concerned if
the resource was really not effective?

Do you think the best false accusations sources
would be warmly received by the system sucks?

Grin

""Before you go to that link"" ( Trying to pre-empt the dangerous
info!)

Yes, take it from the SYSTEM SUCKS, that information
is truly dangerous for the system!

Ronald VanDyne is a former cop and a Nebraska Foster Parent.

On May 24, 8:14 pm, "Ron" wrote:
" krp" wrote in message

For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc
listserv
by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Before you go to that link, read the information on the link I
provide
below. History has shown that a great deal of the information is
accurate,
but I cant vouch for all of it.

After all, before you join this list server you might want to know
just
who
is running it.

Yes Ron and they may wish to know just WHO THE HELL YOU ARE TOO!

I've not noticed Ron concealing who he is and what he is about.

He works, if my memory serves me, for a contractor (I presume that
from some of his comment phrasing) for the state doing some kind of in
home service to family clients of child protection or other child
welfare agencies.

I doubt he's particularly shy about saying what it is he does, but
does not want to compromise families, or list their violations by
listing his services.

You got a problem with people doing honest supportive work for
families, krp?

Honest? When they are on THE OTHER SIDE Killer Kane? When they are nothing
more than CPS whores?

You appear to miss the logic involved in this particular bout of name
calling, krp.

No one that posts to this ng, ascps, solicites pay for advice, krp.

That disqualifies them from being whores.

Oh bull****. When one has links to the PROSECUTION of the cases, even just
philosophically they qualify as whores.. You are always making excuses for
the bad actions of CPS and the legal system. With friends like you nobody
needs an enemy.

Well, two items. One answers your prior post allegation more fully.
No, Ken, I am not the enemy of the wrongly accused. Those that recall
my posts to ascps over the year know that in fact I've gone out of my
way to help the wrongly accused...and with NO proof they are telling
the truth, just on their word.

You are lying again.

As to the claim of, "one has links to the PROSECUTION of the cases,
even just
philosophically they qualify as whores.."

You have links far beyond the philosophical to the accused.

So are you a whore to the defense?

Or it is "Presecutors bad bad bad, defendants always good good good?"

You don't think these things through before you post them, do you krp?
You just babble them to divert and don't care that you are trying to
foist a double standard.

Oh well...so what's new, eh?

0:]

Old May 29th 07, 12:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
oups.com...

You know, asking you to tell us more about the a-team?

Like I said what you need to know can be seen at www.a-team.org and
despite your psychotic pal's claims there is NO spyware there.