Dr. Phil

Old January 5th 04, 04:50 AM
CME

Default Dr. Phil

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in

dolores wrote in message ...

"CME" wrote in message

LOL don't tease me Dennis... I'm a sucker for Irish men.
Bit of Guinness mustard and she'll never know the difference
Dennis.....lolol

But where do you suggest I spread it?

Hmmm dirty thoughts, I'm having dirty thoughts...

Thoughts?
I was hoping you were thinking more about deeds!
Disclaimer.
I take no responsibility for anything any other user has to say through

the
channel of my organ.

Dennis

Nah, don't worry about it... I like your organ better than the other organ
flappin her lips.

Christine

Old January 5th 04, 02:27 PM
Tiffany

CME wrote in message

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in

dolores wrote in message ...

"CME" wrote in message

LOL don't tease me Dennis... I'm a sucker for Irish men.
Bit of Guinness mustard and she'll never know the difference
Dennis.....lolol

But where do you suggest I spread it?

Hmmm dirty thoughts, I'm having dirty thoughts...

Thoughts?
I was hoping you were thinking more about deeds!
Disclaimer.
I take no responsibility for anything any other user has to say through

the
channel of my organ.

Dennis

Nah, don't worry about it... I like your organ better than the other organ
flappin her lips.

Christine

lol... good one.

Old January 6th 04, 12:46 AM
Andrew

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in

dolores wrote in message ...

"CME" wrote in message

LOL don't tease me Dennis... I'm a sucker for Irish men.
Bit of Guinness mustard and she'll never know the difference
Dennis.....lolol

But where do you suggest I spread it?

Hmmm dirty thoughts, I'm having dirty thoughts...

Thoughts?
I was hoping you were thinking more about deeds!
Disclaimer.
I take no responsibility for anything any other user has to say through

the
channel of my organ.

Dennis

Crude question.

Has anyone else seen the curry flavoured condoms they have in some pubs
vending machines in the gents here? If so does anyone have anything they are
willing to tell me about them? Popular with anyone?

Andrew

Old January 6th 04, 02:47 AM
Tiffany

Andrew wrote in message

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in

dolores wrote in message ...

"CME" wrote in message

LOL don't tease me Dennis... I'm a sucker for Irish men.
Bit of Guinness mustard and she'll never know the difference
Dennis.....lolol

But where do you suggest I spread it?

Hmmm dirty thoughts, I'm having dirty thoughts...

Thoughts?
I was hoping you were thinking more about deeds!
Disclaimer.
I take no responsibility for anything any other user has to say through

the
channel of my organ.

Dennis

Crude question.

Has anyone else seen the curry flavoured condoms they have in some pubs
vending machines in the gents here? If so does anyone have anything they

are
willing to tell me about them? Popular with anyone?

Andrew

The only place I want curry is on my Thai food.

Old January 6th 04, 05:06 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Andrew wrote in message

"Dennis Here"

youreply
wrote in message ...

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in

dolores wrote in message ...

"CME" wrote in message

[...]

Ya I'm with ya there. lol

Christine

Old January 6th 04, 06:42 PM
Dennis Here

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in

dolores wrote in message ...

"CME" wrote in message

LOL don't tease me Dennis... I'm a sucker for Irish men.
Bit of Guinness mustard and she'll never know the difference
Dennis.....lolol

But where do you suggest I spread it?

Hmmm dirty thoughts, I'm having dirty thoughts...

Thoughts?
I was hoping you were thinking more about deeds!
Disclaimer.
I take no responsibility for anything any other user has to say through

the
channel of my organ.

Nah, don't worry about it... I like your organ better than the other organ
flappin her lips.

Strange, I thought it was the same one :-p8

Dennis

Old January 6th 04, 07:07 PM
Dennis Here

Andrew wrote in message ...

Crude question.

Has anyone else seen the curry flavoured condoms they have in some pubs
vending machines in the gents here? If so does anyone have anything they

are
willing to tell me about them? Popular with anyone?

An ex girlfriend of mine was always apprehensive about certain things in her
mouth (the vegetarian!) so I offered her a choice of curry, chocolate or
cherry flavour. She opted for the chocolate and said it tasted like cocoa.
Not sure about the curry flavour, it might burn your lips later.

Dennis