OT Fabian

Old September 3rd 03, 10:01 PM
dolores

Default OT Fabian

Just wondering if any of ye on the East Coast of US have heard anything
about a storm, being called "Fabian" starting up iro North America this
week...and expected to move down towards South America......then rolling
east towards France (Europe).....Although it would have died down a lot by
the time it gets over here......It's supposed to be a real hum dinger!

Just trying to work out which will be the best days to get the last of some
good waves for surfing/bodyboarding before the cold waters roll in for
winter.

If anyone has heard anything, please please please...pretty please..let me
know.......Tongues hangin out and skins starting to crack and drop
off!....LOLOL

Dolores

Old September 3rd 03, 11:41 PM
ŠkatŠ

"dolores" wrote in message
Just wondering if any of ye on the East Coast of US have heard anything
about a storm, being called "Fabian" starting up iro North America this
week...and expected to move down towards South America......then rolling
east towards France (Europe).....Although it would have died down a lot by
the time it gets over here......It's supposed to be a real hum dinger!

Just trying to work out which will be the best days to get the last of

some
good waves for surfing/bodyboarding before the cold waters roll in for
winter.

If anyone has heard anything, please please please...pretty please..let me
know.......Tongues hangin out and skins starting to crack and drop
off!....LOLOL

Dolores

I was watching Just for Laughs the other night, and one guy was making fun
of hurricanes and storms. He did mention Fabian and said something about
big storms/hurricanes blowing all other places away, then coming to the east
coast of Canada and stopping dead in its tracks, just cause "looks like
someone beat me to it" or something...
Ok, I realize that was not at all funny, but I will defend myself with, 'you
had to have been there...'

Old September 4th 03, 06:31 AM
CME

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message

"dolores" wrote in message
[...]

LOL, I saw that act along time ago, and I chuckled

Christine

Old September 4th 03, 03:21 PM
ŠkatŠ

"dolores" wrote in message
[...]

Well, it appears I'm always the last to see and hear things. It was funny,
and I'm glad you saw it too, just to confirm I'm not totally out to lunch...
lol

Old September 5th 03, 11:09 AM
Moon Shyne

"dolores" wrote in message
Just wondering if any of ye on the East Coast of US have heard anything
about a storm, being called "Fabian" starting up iro North America this
week...and expected to move down towards South America......then rolling
east towards France (Europe).....Although it would have died down a lot by
the time it gets over here......It's supposed to be a real hum dinger!

Just trying to work out which will be the best days to get the last of some
good waves for surfing/bodyboarding before the cold waters roll in for
winter.

If anyone has heard anything, please please please...pretty please..let me
know.......Tongues hangin out and skins starting to crack and drop
off!....LOLOL

Here's today's Associated Press report on Hurricane Fabian

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/inte...ne-Fabian.html

Dolores

Old September 5th 03, 09:03 PM
ŠkatŠ

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"dolores" wrote in message
[...]

Yea, so what??? This is Hurricane Kat (or what google came up with when I
searched for "hurricane kat"

http://www.byz.org/~immort/bm2kdecom...TippingKat.JPG

Hott. Seriously.

Old September 6th 03, 10:32 PM
dolores

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message
. ..

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"dolores" wrote in message
[...]

http://www.byz.org/~immort/bm2kdecom...Hurricane-Tipp
ingKat.JPG

Hott. Seriously.

Think I'd prefer to ride Fabian!!....

Dolores

Old September 9th 03, 03:29 AM
ŠkatŠ

"dolores" wrote in message

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message
. ..

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"dolores" wrote in message
[...]

Oh yea, my Brazilian "friend" is named Fabio. Close enough. You could ride
him. A little on the creepy side for me, but he's a bit older than
younger... Depends on if you like 29 year old guys who look 25

....And now one cat is sleeping on my desk, right on my mouse and the cord...
Sheesh...