Vaccine quote of the week 2 by David Ayoub, MD

Old July 10th 06, 10:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

Default Vaccine quote of the week 2 by David Ayoub, MD

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"john" wrote in message

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ayoub_h.html

I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause
autism. There is already abundant evidence, the same conclusion made by a
2003 U.S. Congressional Committee. This debate is not scientific but is
political. I am trying to encourage physicians who have been badly misled
by nothing less than spin and propaganda to review the extensive
scientific evidence for themselves showing the vaccine-autism link, even
though "experts" disagree.. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter] Discovering
the causes, treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.

ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm

The website with RESEARCH.

Unlike..Peter Bowditch's sicko websites.

Old July 10th 06, 11:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.com...

(...)

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.

ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm

The website with RESEARCH.

Unlike..Peter Bowditch's sicko websites.

Actually, I am unable to load the page you indicate. So I haven't see it. If
you think I have seen it because you think you can read minds, you better go
back to the hocus-pocus school of magic and take the mind-reading course
again.

Jeff

Old July 11th 06, 02:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
link.net...

"john" wrote in message

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ayoub_h.html

I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause
autism. There is already abundant evidence, the same conclusion made by a
2003 U.S. Congressional Committee. This debate is not scientific but is
political. I am trying to encourage physicians who have been badly misled
by nothing less than spin and propaganda to review the extensive
scientific evidence for themselves showing the vaccine-autism link, even
though "experts" disagree.. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter] Discovering
the causes, treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.

ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm

The website with RESEARCH.

Unlike..Peter Bowditch's sicko websites.

The next time you are checking out the length of Dr Haley's "CV", Jan,
please ask him to fix his web site. That's the commercial web site
where he sells things. (And no, he's not blocking my IP address. The
anonymous proxy at The Cloak can't get to it either.)

A question about the length of Dr Haley's "CV". Is the "CV" related to
the French expression "coq vital"? I assume that if he is using French
he is measuring it in centimetres rather than inches. This can lead to
disappointment for those unfamiliar with the metric system, as they
hear a number which is two and a half times greater than what their
usual measuring system would give.

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
adjust your browser settings.

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then
click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The
settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN)
administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can
set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically
discover network connection settings (if your network administrator
has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu
and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength
security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security
settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet
Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check
settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old July 11th 06, 03:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
HCN

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.com...

(...)

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.

ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm

..... Result when I click on it:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your
browser settings.

.................................................. ................................................

By the way, she is doing a very poor job of shilling for Boyd Haley's
business. His business being to give "the business" to folks who think they
have some mysterious disease... or worse selling sham cures to desperate
parents of children he claims are have "Mad Child" disease. What a
despicable person he is, and only a truly evil person would try to spam his
business for business:
http://www.neurodiversity.com/haley_reply.html

Old July 11th 06, 04:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.com...

(...)

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.

ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm

The website with RESEARCH.

Unlike..Peter Bowditch's sicko websites.

Actually, I am unable to load the page you indicate. So I haven't see it.
If you think I have seen it because you think you can read minds, you
better go back to the hocus-pocus school of magic and take the
mind-reading course again.

Jeff

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....6ca8d273ec01cb

Jeff" wrote in message
snip

Jul,
2005http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.health/msg/fda41faad3a1b945

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInforma...merosal/sld023...

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInforma...merosal/sld037...

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInforma...merosal/sld028...

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm

Furthermore, the amount of mercury

that is used in vaccines is not harmful.

ZZzz.

http://www.flu.org.cn/news/2004986362.htm

FACT: You replied.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....22e9c05c50170d

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....a41faad3a1b945

Oct 2005

Posted again.

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm

FACT: You posted in the thread.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....3f8d58883d25d7

Aug 2005

Posted AGAIN.

FACT: You posted in the thread.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....a8f40ceae8df5e

Aug 23 2005

Posted..YET again.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e9dbdc8f2f1972

FACT: You not only posted..you showed the butt again.

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

(...)

Want more, Jeff?

Lie exposed.

Old July 11th 06, 04:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Rich

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
y.com...

"I posted it with the permission of the author."

Lie exposed.

--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old July 13th 06, 09:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
john

Default Letter/post by David Ayoub, MD

MD

Dr Ehmke's comments about parents concerned with vaccine
safety is an insult to anyone with any knowledge of the science surrounding
this debate. His letter was filled with misinformation, errors and just
plain foolish dribble.

First, the MMR vaccine never contained thimerosal. This
blunder set the tone for the rest of his letter.

Second, there has never been a genetic epidemic. The rates
of autism in many states has increased over 1,000% since 1990. I have no
idea what his comment of "92%" rate increases is even based upon. He
discards autistic illness in siblings but these children still exist in
reality, so parring the rise to 10% when excluding siblings is absurd and
comical.

The epidemiological studies refuting the claim of a link
to vaccine mercury have all been refuted as flawed studies, co-authored by
researchers with strong ties to the drug industry. A major paper claiming
the rise was due to 'diagnostic substitution" has been retracted....the
theory is false. The promotion of his own institution's autism center for
genetic testing is a waste of money and time. All environmental toxins,
including thimerosal affect individuals differently based in part upon
genetic and biological susceptibilities.

There are at least 4 published papers that demonstrated
autistic children have a lower, genetically determined ability to eliminate
mercury due to lower levels of glutathione, a protein necessary to bind
mercury before elimination by the liver. This is one major reason why some
vaccinated children get autism and others do not.

Thirdly, it is not just moms anymore claiming that
mercury has caused autism. There are hundreds of physicians breaking rank
with their own organizations such as the AMA and AAP and admitting that
mercury in vaccines was indeed a major cause of a variety of developmental
disorders. Congress agreed. In 2003 the Subcommittee on Health and
Wellness, Committee on Government Reform concluded a 3 year investigation
with the following statement: "Thimerosal used as a preservative in vaccines
in likely related to the autism epidemic. This epidemic in all probability
may have been prevented or curtailed had the FDA not been asleep at the
switch regarding the lack of safety data regarding injected thimerosal and
the sharp rise of infant exposure to this known neurotoxin. Our public
health agencies' failure to act is indicative of institutional malfeasance
for self-protection and misplaced protectionism of the pharmaceutical
industry." (Mercury in Medicine Report, May 2003).

Fourth, Dr Ehmke makes the absurd assumption that by not
wanting mercury injected into their children, this somehow poses a threat to
vaccination rates. I didn't see a collapse of the vaccine programs in
countries that have eliminated thimerosal. Public confidence would logically
improve, not decline. This is a tired argument.

Finally, I would discourage parents from having too much
trust in what their pediatrician will tell them. Their own organization
receives millions of dollars from pharmaceutical companies and would be
jeopardizing this relationship and threatening their reputation of an
organization that was responsible for an oversight catastrophe if they told
their member pediatricians the truth...that they had played a role in
creating this terrible American tragedy. Organizations like the Autism
Research Institute support parent education and physician training in
treating autism by addressing the underlying cause-not through genetics or
antipsychotic drugs but through biological means of treating vaccine injury.

david ayoub 07.12.06

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ayoub5.html