Punishing the kids

Old November 23rd 03, 04:35 AM
CME

Default Punishing the kids

"kat" wrote in message
news:sJWvb.20672$IZ1.8169@edtnps84...

"CME" wrote in message
news:_wWvb.20315$IZ1.19780@edtnps84...

"kat" wrote in message
news:m4Vvb.19011$IZ1.7290@edtnps84...

"CME" wrote in message
news:BgUvb.127632$jy.114254@clgrps13...

"kat" wrote in message
news:Chxvb.115889$jy.92014@clgrps13...

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
om...
I don´t know what I could use to punish my nasty little kids.

I have used

baseball bats
bull whips
cat o´ nine tails
acid
hot coals
swords
axes

Kick Axe sucks. Absolutely no comment there.

chainsaw
anvils
scorpions

Well, I can see why. The Scorpions aren't so fantastic, in my

opinion.
They kind of died out years and years before they eventually did.

Mind
you,
Rock You Like a Hurricane was DEFINITELY a gooder, but the rest is

just
blah.

snakes

Like Whitesnake? They had way more hits than the Scorpions, or

way
better
hits, I think. They definitely had some awesome monster ballads,

like,
for
example, Here I go Again is definitely a good sone, same with Give

Me
All
Your Love, Sweet Lady Luck and All or Nothing.

iron maiden

I think the only band I hate more than Iron Maiden is Sepultura.

So
very,
very bad, and if you are exposing your children to such music, you
deserve
the nasty little monsters.

various other medieval torture methods
elector shockers
etc.

They still won´t obey.What can I do ???

Try exposing them to some GOOD metalish bands... Something like

some
good
old Celtic Frost, Blue Oyster Cult, Cradle of Filth, Slayer,

Corrosion
of
Conformity, Mercyful Fate, The Cult, Dream Theater, Carcass, and

I'd
even
go
so far as to suggest Blue Cheer and Ministry.
First off, you need to get your own head on straight before you

can
expect
the same from your children. Bad 70's metal bands are not the way

raise
children. Next time I dread to hear you're starting on with the
Metallica,
Spinal Tap, Judas Priest and Motörhead.

Hey, what's wrong with Metallica??? lol

Christine

LIKE, OMG!! DON'T EVEN GO THERE, GIRL!!!!!!!!
/me puts hand up and says, "TALK TO THE HAND, THE FACE DON'T

CARE!!!!!!!"
/me struts off to wash floors.

I'm in a real bad mood right now.

Well if it'll make you feel better you can wash my floors too. lol

Christine

I'm really crazy.. I sweep ALL the floors... I don't know if your place is
the same, but mine is ALL floor and not a shred of carpet (other than area
rugs) in this place... But anyways, I sweep, then I vacuum the floors,

then
I wash the floors with a mop, then when it dries, I go over it again on my
hands and knees with a rag, then when that dries again, I vacuum again

just
to pick up last traces of dirt, if any... I also seem to wash the floors

at
least 2-3 times a week, and I tend to see dirt that no one else sees, and
probably doesn't even exist. So, to sum it all up, I'll wash your floors
(and so much more) as well!

Jesus girl, there is more to life than making sure your floors are spotless.
I know what you're saying about it being ALL floors, but just vacuum and
wash them. Don't go all OCD on us. :|

Christine

Old November 23rd 03, 10:44 AM
kat

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
[...]

HAHAHA I can't help it... Dirty floors just drive me completely insane...
That's the main reason why I have to have order for making sure the floors
are completely clean, and washed every few days... lol It's fun, at
times... And then, a couple hours later, when all is done, I can sit down on
the couch and look at the sparkling floors! lol

Old November 23rd 03, 08:00 PM
CME

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
[...]

Perhaps you should look into cleaning houses for some extra cash... put that
OCD ability to good use. lol

Christine

Old November 23rd 03, 09:51 PM
kat

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
[...]

HAHA MollyMaid, here I come!!!!
But I'm not obsessive or compulsive... Things just have to be somewhat
clean... I find the cat doesn't know how to eat and she seems to have
started taking a mouthful of food OUT of her dish, putting it on the floor
beside (no, not on the mat that they dishes are on, but on the floor beside
the mat) and eats it like that... I also notice things get spilled a lot,
and just wiping it up still seems to leave it sticky or strange feeling.

Old November 24th 03, 03:20 AM
CME

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah my dog likes to take her food down the hall to eat it in front of my
chair. *sigh* That and when she slurps her water, it leaves nasty lil drips
all along the floor so you'll be walking along and suddenly step in a puddle
of slobber water. Hmmm yummy. lol

Christine

Old November 24th 03, 04:14 AM
kat

"CME" wrote in message ...

snipped... getting long and hard to read with a million
everywhere

Yeah my dog likes to take her food down the hall to eat it in front of my
chair. *sigh* That and when she slurps her water, it leaves nasty lil

drips
all along the floor so you'll be walking along and suddenly step in a

puddle
of slobber water. Hmmm yummy. lol

Christine

Well. Hmph to you. How many times have you found a wet, shaking and almost
half dead gerbil in your big macaroni jar??? I have once. God, and B, and
of course the gerbil, are the only ones who know how that one happened...

Old November 24th 03, 07:23 AM
CME

"kat" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message ...

snipped... getting long and hard to read with a million

everywhere

Yeah my dog likes to take her food down the hall to eat it in front of

my
chair. *sigh* That and when she slurps her water, it leaves nasty lil

drips
all along the floor so you'll be walking along and suddenly step in a

puddle
of slobber water. Hmmm yummy. lol

Christine

Well. Hmph to you. How many times have you found a wet, shaking and

almost
half dead gerbil in your big macaroni jar??? I have once. God, and B,

and
of course the gerbil, are the only ones who know how that one happened...

LOL omg, I'd need therapy after that one.

Christine