Drama...

Old December 8th 03, 08:50 AM
CME

Default Drama...

K, I really thought my life couldn't get any worse... but it has. I don't
want to go into any details but I just found out some MORE stuff about this
whole thing with my ex, and here I thought I was able to move on and put
that snake behind me... but no, life likes to kick me while I'm down. lol
*sigh* What doesn't kill you, makes you strong right??? I really don't need
to be tested anymore, you know? This whole situation gets worse and worse
as the months go on. FFS. I don't need to stress or the drama in my life
right now... I'm lucky if I'll be able to pull off some decent marks this
term. I already had to drop a course because I needed to be there for my
kids at night (Josh needs help because of his head trauma) and well the ex
used to babysit them for me. Wow, I can't believe he fooled me, my whole
family not to mention this other girl... oh but wait there's a third and
damn, that ain't even the half of it. Jerry Springer here I come!

Christine

Old December 10th 03, 02:14 PM
HanK

Feminazi's

Old December 10th 03, 07:22 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message

K, I really thought my life couldn't get any worse... but it has. I don't
want to go into any details but I just found out some MORE stuff about

this
whole thing with my ex, and here I thought I was able to move on and put
that snake behind me... but no, life likes to kick me while I'm down. lol

Not just you, babe, it seems to do that to quite a few of us. Glad you're
still laughing, me too. Well eventually anyway.

*sigh* What doesn't kill you, makes you strong right???

Dunno about that and how strong does any one person need to be anyhow?

I really don't need to be tested anymore, you know?

Yeah I think I'd be happy to back you up on this one.

This whole situation gets worse and worse as the months go on. FFS.

And sometime it'll start to get better, hopefully anyway.

I don't need to stress or the drama in my life right now... I'm lucky if

I'll be
able to pull off some decent marks this term.

I still have a Masters to finish that was derailed by "life" a while ago. I
know where you're coming from and it isn't easy so sympathies and hugs. :-(

I already had to drop a course because I needed to be there for my
kids at night (Josh needs help because of his head trauma) and well the ex
used to babysit them for me.

Focus on what really matters in the short term, that's what I did... do...
keep on doing. Sigh.

Wow, I can't believe he fooled me, my whole family not to mention this
other girl... oh but wait there's a third and damn, that ain't even the

half of
it. Jerry Springer here I come!

So he fooled you, that isn't usually very hard to do when people aren't all
dried-up and as cynical as all hell. It just means that you're basically a
nice, decent person. No need to beat yourself up about that is there?

As I'm sure I've said before, we need to be kind to ourselves 'cos there's
no shortage of *******s out there who are more than happy to be nasty to us
and "letting them" isn't an issue IMHO.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 11th 03, 02:37 AM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message

[...]

:-(

[...]

True enough, I ended up finishing a final on Tuesday, and I think I did
fairly well! Turns out I'm not doing so poorly in that class as I thought, I
received my paper back, and hey some good news for once. Now if only I
could get my ass in gear for this one on Monday.

Thanks for the support Paul.

Christine

Old December 11th 03, 10:45 AM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

snip

[...]

Yay! Nice one.

Now if only I could get my ass in gear for this one on Monday.

You have some time, you'll be fine I bet.

Thanks for the support Paul.

You know me, I'm a sucker for a pretty face. :-)

I'm just glad I finally have some time to post a little more regularly.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 11th 03, 09:12 PM
lm

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:22:40 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"CME" wrote in message

[...]

I'm sorry about the "drama" Christine. I hope your son is doing
better, poor thing, and I hope you're feeling better day by day too.
The distraction from this guy is temporary but your commitments to
your education and your children aren't, and you're doing great with
those two things. :-)

lm (sorry to piggy-back, Paul)
Old December 11th 03, 10:45 PM
Paul Griffiths

"lm" wrote in message

lm (sorry to piggy-back, Paul)

No need to apologise, I've done the same when the need arises.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 12th 03, 02:04 AM
CME

wrote:

"CME" wrote in message

[...]

Ah thanks, I am feeling better day by day. The longer it gets without him
in my life, the better I feel. We're actually doing ok, I can't wait for
this New Year, to make a fresh start.

Christine

Old December 14th 03, 11:04 PM
turtledove

"HanK" wrote in message
.. .
Feminazi's

hehehe...I've always loved that word...makes absolutely no sense, but hey...

*b