Trust in the Lord

Old December 10th 03, 05:22 AM
Dennis

Default Trust in the Lord

Trust in the Lord

Christian Fellowship- a means of Making a Difference in your life.

During Difficult times a great means of support and finding peace of mind
in my opinon can be found through Faith in Jesus Christ.

It is not meant in my opinion to take the place of good medical care or the
seeking out of highly qualified medical assistance but as a support
mechanism during those troubled times it is quite beneficial.

Over 30 teaching institutions of medical practice in the U.S. now offer
courses on Christian Faith and its relationship to healing. Consider its
great resource as a powerful tool in your life during difficult times.

Christian Fellowship - join today and receive 3-4 inspirational Christian
Fellowhip emails per week designed to enhance your walk with Jesus, inspire
your Christianity and assist and support you in meeting life's trying
times.

I Think you will enjoy them, no matter what stage you are at in your
Relationship with Jesus.

Don't have a relationship with Jesus ? - well then lets make a wonderful
change in that life of yours and start one today.

Subscibe today and unsubscibe at any time you wish.

To subscibe simply reply with the words - Please Subscibe me to your
Christian Fellowship Emails in the subject or Body of message.

Dennis Casanova
Christian Fellowhip
Cocoa Beach Florida

Old December 10th 03, 02:15 PM
HanK

"Dennis"

Whatever.

Nonsence.

Jog On.

Old December 14th 03, 11:03 PM
turtledove

"Dennis" wrote in message
[...]

Eegads....

Must be time for our weekly spam from 'Dennis' again.

Does this guy give anyone else the creeps?

*b

Old December 15th 03, 02:01 PM
turtledove

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:03:18 -0800, "turtledove"

Dennis Casanova
Christian Fellowhip
Cocoa Beach Florida

Eegads....

Must be time for our weekly spam from 'Dennis' again.

Does this guy give anyone else the creeps?

*b

I think he's a pimp.

'Kate

I keep wanting to ask him if it's the church whose daycare is under
investigation for child abuse.

everytime I see his post I get the shivers.

and no, it's not because of my religion, it's because he just gives me the
creeps.

*b