Exciting News!! (well, to me it is)

Old April 1st 04, 02:37 AM
multimom4

Default Exciting News!! (well, to me it is)

Had a playdate for E and C with two more (different) boys from school -- had
a blast (I ended up playing with them myself as they were all being so NICE
and playing so well). Not a tantrum in sight. Noone told me our toys are
boring. Can't believe my luck.

No, don't worry, I don't now think I should suddenly start doing this more
often. I had decided this would be our last spontaneous invitation of the
year and I am sticking to that -- from now, we do return invites only.

Except maybe if these two want to come again. Phew.

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

Old April 1st 04, 04:00 AM
Andrea

Glad to hear it went so well Janet. What a relief after your previous
experiences.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
4 yrs. old!

Old April 1st 04, 03:02 PM
Missy in Indiana

Janet,

That's great! It sounds like such a wonderful time and really nice kids It
would be nice if they offer a return playdate...esp. through the summer.

Happy for you,
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Old April 1st 04, 05:01 PM
Kender

What's the deal with the return playdates. If your kids are invited for a
playdate do you have to return the playdate?

So glad you had a good playdate Janet!
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

Old April 1st 04, 05:01 PM
Kender

What's the deal with the return playdates. If your kids are invited for a
playdate do you have to return the playdate?

So glad you had a good playdate Janet!
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97
Evan 5/14/00

"Missy in Indiana" wrote in message
Janet,

That's great! It sounds like such a wonderful time and really nice kids

It
would be nice if they offer a return playdate...esp. through the summer.

Happy for you,
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Little bad news, little good news Auntie Bubbles Pregnancy 6 December 6th 03 03:27 PM
sad news (m/c) A&G&K Pregnancy 26 November 13th 03 12:19 PM
News of the Okies - 9/15/03 Uncle Jerry General 0 September 15th 03 03:01 PM
Sad News Crystal Dreamer Pregnancy 27 September 12th 03 03:27 AM
SPECIAL MESSAGE from Bots-R-Us -- All Infested News Groups - ConradBot Ed Conrad General 0 July 8th 03 01:48 PM