Punishing the kids

Old November 21st 03, 05:54 AM
Llort Agig

Default Punishing the kids

I don´t know what I could use to punish my nasty little kids.

I have used

baseball bats
bull whips
cat o´ nine tails
acid
hot coals
swords
axes
chainsaw
anvils
scorpions
snakes
iron maiden
various other medieval torture methods
elector shockers
etc.

They still won´t obey.What can I do ???
Old November 21st 03, 11:33 PM
kat

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
om...
I don´t know what I could use to punish my nasty little kids.

I have used

baseball bats
bull whips
cat o´ nine tails
acid
hot coals
swords
axes

Kick Axe sucks. Absolutely no comment there.

chainsaw
anvils
scorpions

Well, I can see why. The Scorpions aren't so fantastic, in my opinion.
They kind of died out years and years before they eventually did. Mind you,
Rock You Like a Hurricane was DEFINITELY a gooder, but the rest is just
blah.

snakes

Like Whitesnake? They had way more hits than the Scorpions, or way better
hits, I think. They definitely had some awesome monster ballads, like, for
example, Here I go Again is definitely a good sone, same with Give Me All
Your Love, Sweet Lady Luck and All or Nothing.

iron maiden

I think the only band I hate more than Iron Maiden is Sepultura. So very,
very bad, and if you are exposing your children to such music, you deserve
the nasty little monsters.

various other medieval torture methods
elector shockers
etc.

They still won´t obey.What can I do ???

Try exposing them to some GOOD metalish bands... Something like some good
old Celtic Frost, Blue Oyster Cult, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Corrosion of
Conformity, Mercyful Fate, The Cult, Dream Theater, Carcass, and I'd even go
so far as to suggest Blue Cheer and Ministry.
First off, you need to get your own head on straight before you can expect
the same from your children. Bad 70's metal bands are not the way to raise
children. Next time I dread to hear you're starting on with the Metallica,
Spinal Tap, Judas Priest and Motörhead.

Old November 22nd 03, 12:08 AM
Purchgdss

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

OMG ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KUDOS!
WHAT A WAY TO HANDLE A TROLL!!!!! I am duly impressed.. thank you for my
giggle for the night......

back to lurking

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine
Old November 22nd 03, 12:36 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
om...

Gig, a troll?

Hi Gig.

I don´t know what I could use to punish my nasty little kids.

I have used

baseball bats
bull whips
cat o´ nine tails
acid
hot coals
swords
axes
chainsaw
anvils
scorpions
snakes
iron maiden
various other medieval torture methods
elector shockers
etc.

They still won´t obey.What can I do ???

Firstly, try talking to them. Drone on endlessly for hours and hours. Then
give them a test on what you've just said. Works well for teachers so
should work fine for parents too.

If that doesn't work then try reverse psychology or work on not being upset
when they don't obey.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old November 23rd 03, 01:42 AM
CME

"kat" wrote in message

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Hey, what's wrong with Metallica??? lol

Christine

Old November 23rd 03, 02:38 AM
kat

"CME" wrote in message

"kat" wrote in message
> [...]

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
om...
[...]

LIKE, OMG!! DON'T EVEN GO THERE, GIRL!!!!!!!!
/me puts hand up and says, "TALK TO THE HAND, THE FACE DON'T CARE!!!!!!!"
/me struts off to wash floors.

I'm in a real bad mood right now.

Old November 23rd 03, 04:16 AM
CME

"kat" wrote in message
> [...]

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Well if it'll make you feel better you can wash my floors too. lol

Christine

Old November 23rd 03, 04:30 AM
kat

"kat" wrote in message
> [...]

"Llort Agig" wrote in message
om...
[...]

I'm really crazy.. I sweep ALL the floors... I don't know if your place is
the same, but mine is ALL floor and not a shred of carpet (other than area
rugs) in this place... But anyways, I sweep, then I vacuum the floors, then
I wash the floors with a mop, then when it dries, I go over it again on my
hands and knees with a rag, then when that dries again, I vacuum again just
to pick up last traces of dirt, if any... I also seem to wash the floors at
least 2-3 times a week, and I tend to see dirt that no one else sees, and
probably doesn't even exist. So, to sum it all up, I'll wash your floors
(and so much more) as well!