A single mother and daughter is NOT a family

Old December 10th 03, 04:00 PM
Derek B. Cohn

Default A single mother and daughter is NOT a family

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:02:19 -0600, wrote:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:02:15 -0800, "Derek B. Cohn"
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:43:11 +0000, Betsy wrote:

So what's a single mother and a son??

"Darkfalz" wrote in message
It's a welfare statistic.

Well, the latter will eventually become a crime statistic. DC

Or social outcast, a misfit who trolls newsgroups in search of people to
attempt to victimize.... not naming names DC, but is the warden aware
that you're posting?

'Kate

At what point did I imply that I have only one parent? I have two, like
every decent, well-adjusted non-criminal person, you stupid fat ****.

Thus your conclusion is necessarily false. Try a little harder next
time... more so than you would at looking for a job. DC
Old December 10th 03, 05:27 PM

"Darkfalz" wrote in message ...
It's a welfare statistic.

Sometimes it's the only family that fate allows us. At least for the moment.
Old December 10th 03, 05:28 PM

"Derek B. Cohn" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 04:45:32 +1100, Darkfalz wrote:

It's a welfare statistic.

I agree with this post. DC

And that was unpredictable?
Old December 10th 03, 06:51 PM
Robert

" wrote:

"Darkfalz" wrote in message ...
It's a welfare statistic.

Sometimes it's the only family that fate allows us. At least for the moment.

Oh great. Another stupid female dingbat who believes that it is "fate" that rules her life ...

Old December 10th 03, 07:10 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Derek B. Cohn" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:02:19 -0600, wrote:
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:02:15 -0800, "Derek B. Cohn"

Well, the latter will eventually become a crime statistic. DC

Or social outcast, a misfit who trolls newsgroups in search of people to
attempt to victimize.... not naming names DC, but is the warden aware
that you're posting?

At what point did I imply that I have only one parent? I have two, like
every decent, well-adjusted non-criminal person, you stupid fat ****.

Whoosh!

And he calls *you* stupid, 'Kate. Hey ho.

Thus your conclusion is necessarily false. Try a little harder next
time... more so than you would at looking for a job. DC

LOL

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 10th 03, 10:05 PM
Derek B. Cohn

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:51:57 +0000, Robert wrote:

" wrote:

"Darkfalz" wrote in message ...
It's a welfare statistic.

Sometimes it's the only family that fate allows us. At least for the moment.

Oh great. Another stupid female dingbat who believes that it is "fate" that rules her life ...

And she's yet another clown whose contributions to the groups hitherto
have comprised snarky, dumbass one-liners. But, hey, unlike Kitz she
seems to understand the concept of capitalization. +1 point for effort.
DC
Old December 11th 03, 02:27 AM
CME

"Darkfalz" wrote in message
It's a welfare statistic.

Well, the latter will eventually become a crime statistic. DC

Or social outcast, a misfit who trolls newsgroups in search of people to
attempt to victimize.... not naming names DC, but is the warden aware
that you're posting?

'Kate

At what point did I imply that I have only one parent? I have two, like
every decent, well-adjusted non-criminal person, you stupid fat ****.

Thus your conclusion is necessarily false. Try a little harder next
time... more so than you would at looking for a job. DC

What's that saying? When you point a finger there are three pointing right
back at you... In this case, I'd have to say you have your whole fist up
your ass. Have a nice day

Christine

Old December 11th 03, 02:30 AM
CME

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:00:52 -0800, "Derek B. Cohn"

"Darkfalz" wrote in message
It's a welfare statistic.

Well, the latter will eventually become a crime statistic. DC

Or social outcast, a misfit who trolls newsgroups in search of people

attempt to victimize.... not naming names DC, but is the warden aware
that you're posting?

'Kate

At what point did I imply that I have only one parent? I have two, like
every decent, well-adjusted non-criminal person, you stupid fat ****.

You have two parents? Go figure. I could have sworn that no woman
could raise something like you. Or are you still angry at her for
making you do those bad things to her?

That explains everything...

Thus your conclusion is necessarily false.

Oh, yeah... so you're the social outcast misfit who trolls newsgroups in
search of people to victimize who comes from a "good" family. You
didn't answer my question, though so I guess the warden doesn't know you
are posting.

*snicker* nope...

Try a little harder next time... more so than you would at looking for a

job. DC

LOL.. I don't need a job. And you're not a very good troll. Too
obvious.

'Kate

Obviously too out of his league on this one... Kate strikes again.

Christine

Old December 11th 03, 10:22 AM
Moon Shyne

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:10:55 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"

"Derek B. Cohn" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:02:19 -0600, wrote:
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:02:15 -0800, "Derek B. Cohn"

Well, the latter will eventually become a crime statistic. DC

Or social outcast, a misfit who trolls newsgroups in search of people to
attempt to victimize.... not naming names DC, but is the warden aware
that you're posting?

At what point did I imply that I have only one parent? I have two, like
every decent, well-adjusted non-criminal person, you stupid fat ****.

Whoosh!

And he calls *you* stupid, 'Kate. Hey ho.

Not to mention fat. LOL. I look so good now that you wouldn't
recognise me... not even in a bikini. g

Thus your conclusion is necessarily false. Try a little harder next
time... more so than you would at looking for a job. DC

LOL

Since you're in a betting mood, what say we guess which meds he's on?

Lithium. Betcha.

My vote says he's doing the Thorazine Shuffle

:-)

'Kate

Old December 11th 03, 10:39 AM
Paul Griffiths

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:10:55 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"

"Derek B. Cohn" wrote in message
news

At what point did I imply that I have only one parent? I have two,

like
every decent, well-adjusted non-criminal person, you stupid fat ****.

Whoosh!

And he calls *you* stupid, 'Kate. Hey ho.

Not to mention fat. LOL. I look so good now that you wouldn't
recognise me... not even in a bikini. g

This bit for real? Well done to you if it is. :-)

Thus your conclusion is necessarily false. Try a little harder next
time... more so than you would at looking for a job. DC

LOL

Since you're in a betting mood, what say we guess which meds he's on?

Nah, you know a lot more about this sort of thing than I do so it wouldn't
be fair.

Lithium. Betcha.

How much? ;-)

--