My girlfriend's child

Old December 12th 03, 07:45 PM
Dennis Here

Default My girlfriend's child

HanK wrote in message

Non custodial women are a rare thing and the term "Bitch" IMHO is usually
well applied.

Well now, there is a huge generalisation.
Have you ever considered that some non custodial mothers may have other
problems and are not bitch like?

Dennis

Old December 20th 03, 03:25 AM
Andrew

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

HanK wrote in message

Non custodial women are a rare thing and the term "Bitch" IMHO is usually
well applied.

Well now, there is a huge generalisation.
Have you ever considered that some non custodial mothers may have other
problems and are not bitch like?

Dennis

WRT the above two posts I have to say that at least some non custodial
mothers would like custody but for whatever reason can't. As an example my
wife could not live the lifestyle here any more (and I suspect could not
live with me but that is another issue). She wanted to keep our child but in
the place she went to live for lifestyle choice (Zambia! OMG) there is no
way she could provide the good health care, education or earn enough to give
our daughter all the care and support she deserved, she took a decision, and
I know it was hard on her, to let me look after our child as I can at least
keep her in the school we want, we have back up such as the NHS (however
much we slag it off) and private medical options both of which we have used
and many opportunities to stimulate her with travel, facilities and the
glories of LegoLand (season ticket holders).

Let me say this, my wife left the country, she left the relationship and I
cannot be happy about that but I certainly cannot call her names such as the
above. This is the woman I loved, married, who gave me the greatest gift
ever (our daughter) and we had 18 years as a unit. Bitch is something I will
never apply to her and she is non custodial. I am not happy that she cannot
see her way to being closer to home in order to see our daughter more
regularly but I cannot force the issue to any good conclusion I can see
though I definitely don't agree with her thinking. but the best thing for
our daughter is me to have custody

Andrew