Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

Old July 29th 04, 10:10 PM
Mean Mr Mustard

Default Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

Yeah that's right ...... that's how your family, friends, neighbors,
coworkers and even the single mother you're wedding will see you.
Nothing but a sucker raising another dude's progeny.

You will have more respect with a mail order bride.
Old July 29th 04, 11:31 PM
Byron Canfield

"Mean Mr Mustard" wrote in message
om...
Yeah that's right ...... that's how your family, friends, neighbors,
coworkers and even the single mother you're wedding will see you.
Nothing but a sucker raising another dude's progeny.

You will have more respect with a mail order bride.

Trolls get no respect here. Get lost, idiot.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old July 30th 04, 02:06 AM
eggs

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message

Trolls get no respect here. Get lost, idiot.

Actually, trolls get plenty of respect, they just have to be good ones

eggs.

Old August 2nd 04, 05:39 AM
xkatx

"eggs" wrote in message

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message

Trolls get no respect here. Get lost, idiot.

Actually, trolls get plenty of respect, they just have to be good ones

eggs.

I had lots of Trolls when I was younger... Grade 4ish, this was, and I still
have them all in the little Troll bag I got from Santa when I was in gr. 4,
I think. I wanted Puppy Surprise that year, I remember, but I didn't tell
my parents, and only told Santa what I wanted. The Troll bag came in handy,
though... Anyone here remember Trolls? I think someone must... :'(

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old August 2nd 04, 08:01 AM
Cele

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 04:39:27 GMT, "xkatx"
claimed:

"eggs" wrote in message

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message

Trolls get no respect here. Get lost, idiot.

Actually, trolls get plenty of respect, they just have to be good ones

eggs.

I had lots of Trolls when I was younger... Grade 4ish, this was, and I still
have them all in the little Troll bag I got from Santa when I was in gr. 4,
I think. I wanted Puppy Surprise that year, I remember, but I didn't tell
my parents, and only told Santa what I wanted. The Troll bag came in handy,
though... Anyone here remember Trolls? I think someone must... :'(

I had trolls too, and that was in the mid-sixties! They've
been around at least a couple of times, I guess. I liked the
ones with pink hair. We used to play with them in the roots
of this huge old oak tree and pretend that the gnarls and
crevices were rooms and walls of woodland houses.

I'd forgotten about that.

Cele
Old August 2nd 04, 01:54 PM
Donna Metler

"xkatx" wrote in message

"eggs" wrote in message

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message

Trolls get no respect here. Get lost, idiot.

Actually, trolls get plenty of respect, they just have to be good ones

eggs.

I had lots of Trolls when I was younger... Grade 4ish, this was, and I

still
have them all in the little Troll bag I got from Santa when I was in gr.

4,
I think. I wanted Puppy Surprise that year, I remember, but I didn't tell
my parents, and only told Santa what I wanted. The Troll bag came in

handy,
though... Anyone here remember Trolls? I think someone must... :'(

We recently went through my MIL's house after he r death, and she must have
saved just about every toy her children were given from birth on (or at
least, the ones which hadn't been played with to destruction). One of the
things we found was a whole totebag full of trolls. So much cuter in the
pre-internet days!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old August 2nd 04, 01:58 PM
Louise

"eggs" wrote in message

[...]

Large trolls, small trolls, even trolls with gems in their bellies. I'd
almost forgotten them too. I use to love playing them and had a collection
of them all lined up on the bookshelf in my room. Best thing about those
trolls....they at least knew to keep silent ;-)

Louise

Old August 2nd 04, 03:13 PM
Joelle

had lots of Trolls when I was younger... Grade 4ish, this was,

Oooh, I had trolls too, and a little plastic house that buckled up to keep them
in. And I made clothes for them out of felt and glue and I would brush their
hair....some of them had a jewl in their belly button

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old August 2nd 04, 06:08 PM
Cele

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:58:36 -0400, "Louise"
claimed:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 04:39:27 GMT, "xkatx"
I think. I wanted Puppy Surprise that year, I remember, but I didn't

tell
my parents, and only told Santa what I wanted. The Troll bag came in

handy,
though... Anyone here remember Trolls? I think someone must... :'(

I claimed:

"eggs" wrote in message

[...]

Too true! They were friendly looking little things, as well.

Cele

FAQ July 2004 Daniel Single Parents 0 July 6th 04 02:25 AM
Where's Bri ? Nick Single Parents 3 April 24th 04 12:27 PM
FAQ try #2 turtledove Single Parents 2 January 4th 04 06:17 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 January 2nd 04 04:04 PM
July's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 July 1st 03 09:43 PM