Allopathy Inc personality traits

Old October 20th 10, 12:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

"john" wrote in message ...

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in
WHY PLEOMORPHISM IS UNKNOWN TO MODERN MEDICINE

It's unknown for the same reason that miasma and humours are unknown
to modern medicine, which is that medicine has moved beyond such
ancient, meaningless ideas.

RAOFL! Pleomorphism, the correct germ theory, would kill vaccination http://whale.to/v/pleomorphism.htm

and it is telling that Pasteur was a fraud and plagarist http://whale.to/v/pasteur.html

"We must infer that at least some and probably all three of those Russian peasants died because of Pasteur's vaccine, as did
uncounted people later on....Only one thing is su ever since Pasteur developed his "vaccine," the cases of death from rabies
have increased, not diminished."--Hans Ruesch

"Through a physician in Brittany, Nonclercq came across a thick tome on the history of a medicine in which she read that, on his
death bed, Louis Pasteur had declared: Claude Bernard war right... the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything." What
Pasteur omitted was that his confession had been based not on single insightful statement by France's leading physiologist,
Bernard, but by Antoine Béchamp, the man with whom he had been locked in struggle for decades."--Christopher Bird

"Orthodox virology omits toxicology, and is thus void. Toxicological causation is obvious and toxicology is avoided by the media
like the plague.

What does he mean by toxicology -- that the bacteria/virus/germs emit toxins (as they do) or that the bacteria/virus/germs only
appear in response to toxins (orthopathic definition) ie the soil theory that says the germs are nothing the environment or internal
milieu is everything?

Forget the intellectual, scientific intrigue of virology.

Yes, science has gone off on a barren tangent, except if there is madness in the method ie while it may not cure anything it does
keep people sick and reliant on drugs.

Without toxicology, virology is a mind-trap. Virology is the deadly virus.

My sentiments exactly.

Orthodoxy could claim that a "virus" has any number of fearful characteristics, but those characteristics are meaningless if the
victims are poisoned.

Poisoned by what exactly?

Without poisoning, perhaps the virus is a nutrient. Perhaps there is no virus. Most likely, the "virus" is harmless human
nucleic acid, rearranged as a response to poisoning, and thus always a test for said "virus" would be positive during periods of
poisoning." Swine Flu 2009 by Jim West

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old October 20th 10, 12:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 10/19/10 6:35 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 10/18/10 2:06 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer".@. wrote in message ...
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:27:58 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

"Bob Officer".@. wrote in message ...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:14:35 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

"Bob Officer".@. wrote in message ...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:55:43 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian
regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.

However, that doesn't sound like science at all. All the science that counts is published in publicly available journals,
often
available at libraries or over the internet for free. The abstracts (summaries) of the articles are almost always
available
for
free.

Ah yes, but Jeff, only certain health research is considered worthy of funding.

Yes, research which shows promise.

No, research which doesn't threaten big pharma.

Who decides what is and what isn't worthy of funding?

Well I guess you would actually look at avenues which haven't been
explored. After all how many times do you spend money to find the
evidence doesn't support Iridology or some other already explored
avenue shown to be a failure?

That was a rhetorical question bob.

It didn't look like one, Carole. I actually thought it was a
sarcastic question but a good one. I gave a good answer.

Since we know the structure of the iris is fixed in a person to the
extent it can be used for identification using iris scans, It pretty
much places the practice of iridology into the area of
pseudoscience...well not even really pseudo science, but pure
bull****.

We don't know that the iris is fixed bob.

yes we do.
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/TechReports/UCAM-CL-TR-635.html
http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_det...csnumber=38750
http://www.irisbase.com/ - non-functional
http://google.com/patents?id=KRkpAAAAEBAJ
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/jgd1000/irisrecog.pdf
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~jgd1000/patrec.pdf
http://www.cbsr.ia.ac.cn/users/zfhe/publications.html
http://iris.nist.gov/ICE/ICE_2005_Re...0March2006.pdf

According to a book that I have called The Science and Practice of Iridology by Bernard Jensen, where he consistently talks about
iris changes caused by both disease and healing.

Evidence please. A self-serving book doesn't count.

The very first example where legend has it that in 1837, Von Peczely captured an owl and inso doing broke its leg, which showed up
in the iris of the owl as a black line which gradually disappeared as the leg healed.

You're calling a legend scientific evidence. Please, try harder. You
make it too easy.

When the health is deteriorating the irises get murkier with more overlay of signs of
toxins, the lesions get darker, there may be more nerve rings, probably more clumping of fibres. However, under a healing
regime
the
lesions are said to get lighter in color and eventually can disappear.

and the Research and evidence to back this claim is where, so I can
examine these data set? That's right they claim is all based on
here-say, and what is now a considered a falsified assumption.
The body of evidence and data is sufficient that the assumption upon
which iridology is based is false.

Yes bob, we all know about conventional statistics and how reliable they can be.
It is a well known fact that many people as they get older develop murkier irises with discolouration and acid overlays, not to
mention the scurf rings and arcus senilis (the arc of senility) - you know that while arc that goes between 11 and 1 oclock on
the
iris.

So? Prove that this makes iridology accurate.

Prove that allopathic medicine is accurate.

Nice attempt at diversion. As we know, allopathic medicine is based on
science and evidence. And you're telling us that iridology is based on
legend.

How many times does one spend time, money and effort to explore
avenues which have proved fruitless, Carole? How many times does it
have to be pointed out to you that, Claims based only on post hoc
fallacies (like your cell salt cures) fall apart under the most
simple examination and questioning.

This isn't the fault of the therapies bob, but of the researchers.

No if an avenue is shown to false, or the claims falsified, as in
iridology how many times do you revisit blind canyons of beliefs
which are contradicted by evidence?

I wouldn't believe it was false by anything told to me by an allopath for starters, and wouldn't believe everything told to me by
failed iridologist either because the healing effects depend on the methodology used to achieve it. If the method is no good, no
healing = no iris change.

The iris doesn't change because of disease. If I am incorrect, provide good evidence that I am wrong.

According to iridology the iris changes due to toxemia, and the amount of disease is directly proportional to the amount of toxemia.

Too problems with this:

There is is no such thing as "toxemia" as you describe.

And there is no *good* evidence for anything you are saying. The best
you have done is a legend.

Jeff

Old October 20th 10, 12:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 10/19/10 6:44 PM, carole wrote:
"Peter wrote in message ...
wrote:

WHY PLEOMORPHISM IS UNKNOWN TO MODERN MEDICINE

It's unknown for the same reason that miasma and humours are unknown
to modern medicine, which is that medicine has moved beyond such
ancient, meaningless ideas.

Yes, medicine has now moved to $300,000 cancer treatments that may or may not prolong life.

Gee, mostly prolong life. And cure cancer (over 1/2 of all cancers are
cured now).

It has moved to lifelong dependency on expensive drugs, transplants which cost $15k pa for anti-rejection drugs, and mass
vaccinations at $10+ a pop which is a nice little money spinner when you multiply it by the total population.
Yes, it certainly has "moved ahead" for some.

And, please provide a better solution. One that has been proven to work
scientifically. Not some iridology which, like most conjecture-based
medicine, is based on a myth.

Jeff

Jeff
Old October 20th 10, 12:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 10/19/10 7:04 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...

"Peter wrote in
[...]

Modern medicine cures over 1/2 the people with cancer. It does wonders
to improve treatment after a heart attack or stroke. It is able to
prevent blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke, and other
diseases.

Old October 20th 10, 09:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

"carole" wrote in message

"Orthodox virology omits toxicology, and is thus void. Toxicological
causation is obvious and toxicology is avoided by the media like the
plague.

What does he mean by toxicology -- that the bacteria/virus/germs emit
toxins (as they do) or that the bacteria/virus/germs only appear in
response to toxins (orthopathic definition) ie the soil theory that says
the germs are nothing the environment or internal milieu is everything?

response to toxins
http://whale.to/a/west_h.html

most 'infections' are due to poisons, eg toxic air
http://whale.to/a/toxic_air_h.html
or DDT in milk, vaccines

Virus used to mean poison

Old October 20th 10, 11:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 10/20/10 4:10 AM, john wrote:
wrote in message

"Orthodox virology omits toxicology, and is thus void. Toxicological
causation is obvious and toxicology is avoided by the media like the
plague.

What does he mean by toxicology -- that the bacteria/virus/germs emit
toxins (as they do) or that the bacteria/virus/germs only appear in
response to toxins (orthopathic definition) ie the soil theory that says
the germs are nothing the environment or internal milieu is everything?

response to toxins
http://whale.to/a/west_h.html

most 'infections' are due to poisons, eg toxic air
http://whale.to/a/toxic_air_h.html
or DDT in milk, vaccines

Virus used to mean poison

So? Virus now means a particular life form with particular characteristics.

The websites you suggest show a complete lack of understanding of
science and medicine. They do far more to hurt your argument than help it.

Jeff
Old October 21st 10, 11:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" [email protected] wrote in message ...
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:22:14 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

According to a book that I have called The Science and Practice of Iridology
by Bernard Jensen, where he consistently talks about
iris changes caused by both disease and healing.

So who do we believe, Bernard Jensen or Joshua David Mather Sr.?

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...nfessions.html

I can't recall ever seeing this confession before.
Who was/is Joshua David Mather Snr?

Do check your short term memory , Carole. you replied to a post
yesterday or so which you referred to Mather.

But I mean who is he and what does he do other than debunk iridology?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old October 21st 10, 12:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
[...]

I can think of a reason why iridology would be debunked as useless and that is because conventional medicine doesn't produce any
healing signs, merely suppressing symptoms.
Therefore it serves established medicine well to debunk iridology.

[...]

I don't know if iridology is based on science, I have always assumed it was but the type of science relates to alternative medicine
and the ideas of detoxification, de-acidification, and natural healing. Drugs are generally considered to compound health problems
rather than heal.

[...]

Yes, there is toxemia (orthopathic definition) mostly caused by acidosis and nutritional deficiencies.
A person who uses allopathic medicine wouldn't see any healing signs. They could experience healing signs with certain diets maybe,
like the old naturapaths I've heard of.

And there is no *good* evidence for anything you are saying. The best you have done is a legend.

I can't think of anything offhand that can be considered as scientific proof but maybe it will come to me later.
I do believe in iridology though despite the confession of an ex-iridologist, Joshua David Mather Sr.
We don't really know for sure if he is an actual person, letalone if this is a true account. Even if it is a true account I could go
through it and point out a few things that might ring alarm bells.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Jeff

Old October 21st 10, 01:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" [email protected] wrote in message ...

wrote:

[...]

A legend? A LEGEND?

Von Peczely captured an owl and inso doing broke its leg, which showed up
in the iris of the owl as a black line which gradually disappeared as the leg healed.

You know the whine about you "being shown to be a fool"?

You Just did it again...

snip

I should have put quote marks around some of that.
Its a quote, ok?

Old October 21st 10, 01:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Bowditch

"carole" wrote:

I do believe in iridology though despite the confession of an ex-iridologist, Joshua David Mather Sr.
We don't really know for sure if he is an actual person, letalone if this is a true account.

You don't see denial like that every day.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter